• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
On a completely different note, I said it had to happen and I made it happen. Shulk has been given a dress doodle for the ball lmao
shulkdress.png

boysdresses.png

On a completely different note, I said it had to happen and I made it happen. Shulk has been given a dress doodle for the ball lmao
shulkdress.png

boysdresses.png
AGH SHULK LOOKS SO CUTE!
They're slaying in those dresses! <3

Last edited:
shulkdress.png

boysdresses.png
Ahhhhhhh they’re pretty princesses! You’re killing it. 💕

shulkdress.png

boysdresses.png
Omg he looks amazing!! Ahdkwkfjf and thank you for reminding me about the ballroom scenario lmao

AGH SHULK LOOKS SO CUTE!
They're slaying in those dresses! <3
Ahhhhhhh they’re pretty princesses! You’re killing it. 💕
Thank you!!!! It's been awhile since I've drawn one since ya know it was awhile ago when I added my last character lmao! I always have fun with this silly stuff I'll have to design a mask for Shulk but brain was empty

Omg he looks amazing!! Ahdkwkfjf and thank you for reminding me about the ballroom scenario lmao
LMAO I always remember the silly stuff. I couldn't let go of the ballroom scenario not after I drew so many boys in dresses. I legit posted the Shulk one on the discord with my friends and a bunch of them were like "oh no. she's at it again with the dresses"

I pulled a lot of inspiration for his dress from Melia's queen design in XC3 since she is one of Shulk's closest friends. Obviously the color palette is very him though
img_3515.png

Thank you!!!! It's been awhile since I've drawn one since ya know it was awhile ago when I added my last character lmao! I always have fun with this silly stuff I'll have to design a mask for Shulk but brain was empty
It looks really well done, can't wait to see what his mask looks like ^^

LMAO I always remember the silly stuff. I couldn't let go of the ballroom scenario not after I drew so many boys in dresses. I legit posted the Shulk one on the discord with my friends and a bunch of them were like "oh no. she's at it again with the dresses"

I pulled a lot of inspiration for his dress from Melia's queen design in XC3 since she is one of Shulk's closest friends. Obviously the color palette is very him though
img_3515.png
looking forward to your art there’s a different style I like about it.

I’ll have to think of something. While I know where all the Pillars are, I don’t have hard set plots. I’ll think of something, but I’m also juggling a lot in this game already. @-@

I just pictured Samus putting Tetra and Pittoo in child leashes. Though I think if any adult can handle their attitudes, it’s Samus!

No worries tbh! It doesn’t have to be anything immediate. I just figured a general area would be good so they might not just be wandering with no specific goal. Like I’m sure we could get by until another group is finished to have another pillar happening. I’m fine with cooking up some silly little stuff in the meantime

I’ll have to think of something. While I know where all the Pillars are, I don’t have hard set plots. I’ll think of something, but I’m also juggling a lot in this game already. @-@

I just pictured Samus putting Tetra and Pittoo in child leashes. Though I think if any adult can handle their attitudes, it’s Samus!
Don't stress about it!

Lmao, Samus walking around with two feral 13-year-olds is a mental image I didn't think I needed until now XD

I’m laughing at the image cause I can see it man Samus has infinite patience

It just hit me, I'm gonna have to actually try and be smart when I rp Shulk. Hoo boy time to put all 2 of my brain cells to work so he doesn't turn into dumbass like some of my other characters LMAO

It just hit me, I'm gonna have to actually try and be smart when I rp Shulk. Hoo boy time to put all 2 of my brain cells to work so he doesn't turn into dumbass like some of my other characters LMAO
Mood it was like that with Jeff I’m sure you can pull it off.

They will BOTH be calling her ma'am by the time she's done with them!

It's a shame Peach's player quit RPN. We were talking about Peach giving Dark Pit treats to keep him from leaving the group and rewarding him whenever he was on good behavior. She had to be subtle and sneaky with it so he never catches on that he's being "pavloved" into being a good boy! XD Peach taking it upon herself to be a mother figure for Pittoo is a cute and humorous thought. A real shame!

Tetra and Dark Pit will either be great friends or worst enemies lol I can see Tetra spotting Zelda and Pittoo being sweet to each other and rolling her eyes. "Ugh, how long do you think this will go on??"

For the Lake Shore, it just became morning, and Nurse Joy is distressed because Dark Pit snuck off into the night. Big the Cat and Froggy are sleeping under a tree by the lake. There's a laboratory by the lake that is owned by the Lake Scientist, with Nurse Joy living there too. Samus's ship is there, that should stick out like a sore thumb. The characters present are Samus, Peach, Zelda, and Cream and Cheese. I'm assuming they're sleeping inside Samus's ship, but I'm waiting for posts to confirm such (No rush, guys! Don't take this as a poke to post!) There is a woodland nearby where Pikachu and Dark Pit are being attacked by Juri Han.

I have an idea that will remove Peach from the game and will allow a new Peach player to jump back in if/when we get one. I can't RP both Samus and Peach. It's too much for me, unfortunately.

Feel free to come up with some silly stuff. I still owe the Jungle group a post, and I need to get around to setting up something for Team Woomy so they'll be informed of the situation regarding the Realm and the Pillars. Fortunately, with Team Woomy recuperating, there's no rush for that.

I was thinking of Jeff being taken to where the lake scientist is he feels more at home there and a way to bring him back into the fold..

1693611183837.png

Chcldkvjfgof but once again I’m so sorry for the wait! I’ll try to cook something up for Zelda this weekend and depending on if I have the energy, I might try to make a small post for either Isabelle or Pichu as well

Joker about to try and figure out how to properly cook a Power Egg LMAO He's about to stab one with his dagger and try to roast it over a fire like a marshmallow

I'm gonna focus on getting a starter up for Shulk so that new interaction can get rolling then I'll work on Joker/Ann sometime early next week! I think I'll end up going with the Mountain Falls for Shulk like you suggested A Hazy Sort of Clarity A Hazy Sort of Clarity since it would be kind of ironic to start him in the area he's unlocked in during WoL

Joker and Ann 2 mins ago when the fight ended vs Joker and Ann when they're asked if they can cook
09ef9c1b273ea1587910cb545aebd0b8.png

I would not wish Mythra’s cooking upon anyone and I don’t think Pyra would either lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back