• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
Thanks for the offer, I'd like to help with your craving to RP Shulk >:3
Oh boy LMAO. Welp, what could possibly go wrong with me juggling 1 more character? I'll give in. Lemme gather my ideas of how I'd like to approach him and I'll post his lil sheet up in a bit

This also means... I have to do the thing I did with all my other boys... he will have to be doodled in a dress for the ball

When I RPed as Pit in the old RPs, I also RPed his centurions. They were like Gomamon’s Marching Fishes: he calls them and they show up out of nowhere, and no one questions it. Folks loved Centurion Shenanigans. Had a duo who called themselves the Moderately Attractive Centurion Brothers! Keep in mind, these RPs took place during Brawl, before Uprising.

The Centurions got themselves captured by a tribe of moblins.

Pit: I’m gonna be honest with you, Link. Centurions aren’t just flimsy, they’re stupid. But they’re my troops and I love them, so let’s save them!

The Centurions were saved and Pit punished the Moblins by letting out his inner Drill Sergeant and PTing them until they were in tears. XD

“I guess the army life is just too luxurious for them, Link!”

I hope I get another opportunity for Pit to unleash his Drill Sergeant on folks. Dark Pit going Drill Sergeant Mode would be awesome too! XD

When I RPed as Pit in the old RPs, I also RPed his centurions. They were like Gomamon’s Marching Fishes: he calls them and they show up out of nowhere, and no one questions it. Folks loved Centurion Shenanigans. Had a duo who called themselves the Moderately Attractive Centurion Brothers! Keep in mind, these RPs took place during Brawl, before Uprising.

The Centurions got themselves captured by a tribe of moblins.

Pit: I’m gonna be honest with you, Link. Centurions aren’t just flimsy, they’re stupid. But they’re my troops and I love them, so let’s save them!

The Centurions were saved and Pit punished the Moblins by letting out his inner Drill Sergeant and PTing them until they were in tears. XD

“I guess the army life is just too luxurious for them, Link!”

I hope I get another opportunity for Pit to unleash his Drill Sergeant on folks. Dark Pit going Drill Sergeant Mode would be awesome too! XD
Omg that sounds hilarious I can see it with seph for some reason.

Character Name: Shulk
Player Name: Ploegy Ploegy

Extra notes:
-Shulk will take on his XC1:FC appearance since it takes place 1 year after the events of XC1 I'm not lining him with where I've pulled Pyra/Mythra from, but it'll be fine since their worlds are separate even if their events happen at the same time. I can easily make it work
-He is now 19
-He no longer wields the Monado he had in previous Smash Tournies and now wields the Monado Replica EX or Monado REX for short. It's a blade he built himself afer he was freed from being controlled by Zanza and no longer had access to the regular Monado. It is capable of all the same abilities as the other Monado aside from seeing visions
-While he no longer sees vision in his home universe, the Smash Realm still grants him that power for unknown reasons I will be heavily limiting how I use this, but I feel it is what he is known for in Smash so it feels necessary to include in some manner
-Will be pulled from before the events of Future Connected. So XC1 spoilers might be relevant to his character

Character Name: Shulk
Player Name: Ploegy Ploegy

Extra notes:
-Shulk will take on his XC1:FC appearance since it takes place 1 year after the events of XC1 I'm not lining him with where I've pulled Pyra/Mythra from, but it'll be fine since their worlds are separate even if their events happen at the same time. I can easily make it work
-He is now 19
-He no longer wields the Monado he had in previous Smash Tournies and now wields the Monado Replica EX or Monado REX for short. It's a blade he built himself afer he was freed from being controlled by Zanza and no longer had access to the regular Monado. It is capable of all the same abilities as the other Monado aside from seeing visions
-While he no longer sees vision in his home universe, the Smash Realm still grants him that power for unknown reasons I will be heavily limiting how I use this, but I feel it is what he is known for in Smash so it feels necessary to include in some manner
-Will be pulled from before the events of Future Connected. So XC1 spoilers might be relevant to his character
Cool! I’ll add the profile when I’m home from work.

Or Pit uses it on any misbehaving kid really.
Considering there’s an intimidation mechanic in the first Kid Icarus, I like the idea of Pit and Dark Pit having a commanding voice and a “Captain’s Glare” that forces weaker-willed folks into following their orders, such as when Pit yelled at the Kremlings to do an about-face at the very beginning of the RP.

Pittoo in Drill Sergeant-Mode would be awesome.

Pittoo: I can fix laziness! I can fix weakness! I can even fix a screw-up! But do you know what I can’t fix? STUPID! Now DROP! Drop like Lady Palutena’s credit score! Drop like Samus drops her upgrades! Drop like Ness’s father dropped out of the family photo! Drop like Sephiroth dropped on a flower girl!

Now I can post this silly lil video warning for XC1 spoilers

Cool! I’ll add the profile when I’m home from work.

Considering there’s an intimidation mechanic in the first Kid Icarus, I like the idea of Pit and Dark Pit having a commanding voice and a “Captain’s Glare” that forces weaker-willed folks into following their orders, such as when Pit yelled at the Kremlings to do an about-face at the very beginning of the RP.

Pittoo in Drill Sergeant-Mode would be awesome.

Pittoo: I can fix laziness! I can fix weakness! I can even fix a screw-up! But do you know what I can’t fix? STUPID! Now DROP! Drop like Lady Palutena’s credit score! Drop like Samus drops her upgrades! Drop like Ness’s father dropped out of the family photo! Drop like Sephiroth dropped on a flower girl!
XD like he dropped President Shinra.. in the remake

Last edited:
Xenoblade really is an incredible game in all aspects- though the gameplay may not be everyone's cup of tea (and varies a bit through all 3 games). It's storytelling and music and world building is absolutely beautiful. I've never played a triology that ties together its story as well as Xenoblade has. I'm really happy Smash brought it to my attention all those years ago and I took a chance when XC2 came out

Xenoblade really is an incredible game in all aspects- though the gameplay may not be everyone's cup of tea (and varies a bit through all 3 games). It's storytelling and music and world building is absolutely beautiful. I've never played a triology that ties together its story as well as Xenoblade has. I'm really happy Smash brought it to my attention all those years ago and I took a chance when XC2 came out
Don't forget about the music. Xenoblade be having some rockin' bangers 😤 🤘

Xenoblade really is an incredible game in all aspects- though the gameplay may not be everyone's cup of tea (and varies a bit through all 3 games). Its storytelling and music and world building is absolutely beautiful. I've never played a triology that ties together its story as well as Xenoblade has. I'm really happy Smash brought it to my attention all those years ago and I took a chance when XC2 came out
They’re gonna be my games of choice once I get a switch. I love the world building and the lore is top notch. I give it a ten out of ten that’s saying something . Not to forget the characters are great. Pyra/Mythra my favorites Xenoblade ladies. Hehe.. Malos and Jin.. :3

Don't forget about the music. Xenoblade be having some rockin' bangers 😤 🤘
Ofc ofc! Xenoblade's OST across all 3 games is honestly probably my favorite OST, if not tied with Mario Galaxy. It was robbed last year at the Game Awards for not winning that title not to mention XC3's OST is legit like 13 hours long

Also the fact that they have music that is built upon each game is so awesome

They’re gonna be my games of choice once I get a switch. I love the world building and the lore is top notch. I give it a ten out of ten that’s saying something . Not to forget the characters are great. Pyra/Mythra my favorites Xenoblade ladies. Hehe.. Malos and Jin.. :3
Xenoblade does do an incredible job with its characters. I love so many of them across the games

Ofc ofc! Xenoblade's OST across all 3 games is honestly probably my favorite OST, if not tied with Mario Galaxy. It was robbed last year at the Game Awards for not winning that title not to mention XC3's OST is legit like 13 hours long

Also the fact that they have music that is built upon each game is so awesome

Xenoblade does do an incredible job with its characters. I love so many of them across the games

You are def selling it on me more and more XD I love everything of them the ost included.

I can't decide where my characters should go- like, I see so many options but I'm too indecisive. For example, I can't decide if Agent 8 should go to the stadium (with Team Woomy), or to the military base (which would be right in his element because he used to be a soldier for the Octarian forces)

Why must I be this way

I can't decide where my characters should go- like, I see so many options but I'm too indecisive. For example, I can't decide if Agent 8 should go to the stadium (with Team Woomy), or to the military base (which would be right in his element because he used to be a soldier for the Octarian forces)

Why must I be this way
The Military Base may not be the best idea given that they'll probably mistake Agent 8 for an Inkling and attempt to capture him

I think Agent 8 would probably be fine if he ran into Isabelle and Roxas outside, unless they wanna quickly turn on their word to Roxas

The Military Base may not be the best idea given that they'll probably mistake Agent 8 for an Inkling and attempt to capture him
I think Agent 8 would probably be fine if he ran into Isabelle and Roxas outside, unless they wanna quickly turn on their word to Roxas
Those are both good points ngl, ahghghg-

But besides that, I'm quite sure I'll be having either Little Mac or Min Min join Shulk when the time comes. As for Tetra, I might send her towards the lake shore.

But besides that, I'm quite sure I'll be having either Little Mac or Min Min join Shulk when the time comes. As for Tetra, I might send her towards the lake shore.
Wherever you'd like to throw Min Min/Little Mac, I'm more than happy to throw Shulk ^^

Those are both good points ngl, ahghghg-

I love the idea of Zelda, Tetra, and Dark Pit shenanigans! Samus might have her hands full!

Wherever you'd like to throw Min Min/Little Mac, I'm more than happy to throw Shulk ^^
Cool! Might end up just throwing both of them at Shulk lmao, but that's not set in stone.
As for locations, I was thinking about either the Cliffside Rapids or Mountain Falls, but if you have any suggestions I'd love to hear em :3
I love the idea of Zelda, Tetra, and Dark Pit shenanigans! Samus might have her hands full!
It's settled, Tetra's heading to the lake!

Alright, after a bit of thinking, this is what I got atm as for PC placement:
--Agent 8: The Stadium
--Tetra: The Lake Shore
--Min Min: New Party or the Military Base
--Little Mac: New Party or The Jungle

Cool! Might end up just throwing both of them at Shulk lmao, but that's not set in stone.
As for locations, I was thinking about either the Cliffside Rapids or Mountain Falls, but if you have any suggestions I'd love to hear em :3
Either of those is fine with me and I'm cool if both end up being thrown at Shulk.
If I had to suggest a place, maybe somewhere near a plot point would be smart, though exactly where certain plot points are would be something GrumpySwallow GrumpySwallow would know better than I would. They wouldn't have to be in the direct location, but it would give them an objective to end up aiming for eventually

Either of those is fine with me and I'm cool if both end up being thrown at Shulk.
If I had to suggest a place, maybe somewhere near a plot point would be smart, though exactly where certain plot points are would be something GrumpySwallow GrumpySwallow would know better than I would. They wouldn't have to be in the direct location, but it would give them an objective to end up aiming for eventually
Good idea, your suggestion is much better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back