• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
Give in to your temptations 😈
Do It Episode 3 GIF by Star Wars
Omg you guys are bad influences LMAO. An eighth character might destroy me. But oml ever since like April I've had to fight the urges

Just look at my grown up Shulk 😭 Obviously I wouldn't end up playing him in this version but oml XC3 resurged my love for him in 2 seconds flat
dNBCxvx.png

Omg you guys are bad influences LMAO. An eighth character might destroy me. But oml ever since like April I've had to fight the urges

Just look at my grown up Shulk 😭 Obviously I wouldn't end up playing him in this version but oml XC3 resurged my love for him in 2 seconds flat
dNBCxvx.png
Bruh he’s a total hottie Argh

dNBCxvx.png
Damn, bro looking god-like 👀

Mythra is definitely very hesitant towards such things, but I think given enough time she'd warm up to it all just like she does with Rex

LMAO a funny lil fanchild would be amusing. Maybe if I get inspired I'll throw my hand at something like that. Actually it'd be fun to take inspiration from Mythra's concept art (specifically the top left one) for an idea like this

My brain loves to be inspired off my things I'm involved in. It's silly, but hey it gives fun ideas sometimes

DW I don't think Joker would let him off. The true ending of P5R is the one where he decides to reject Maruki's ideals and fight him to break the reality of "no on needs to suffer" so that people can decide how to go about their problems rather than simply have none. He rejects having the chance to have a happier life just because he thinks it's wrong to change people's cognition in that matter. He can sympathize but still hold true to himself. So given I am playing him based off this route, I would see him treating Lunaris similarly.

Speaking on this though, I actually can share a moment I really love from P5R and spread the great VAing Maruki had cuz his actor sadly passed way too young

What is kind of sweet about the idea of Pithra is Mythra, who wanted to die, finding peace and happiness in an angel and Heaven. Palutena help them both when that hypothetical kid becomes a teen! XD

I've said before that I learned of Joker through SSBU, and when I saw him I thought he was a villainous character. It's nice to see that he's actually a wholesome dork.

I would have loved it had Tetra's response to being told to stay hidden in the sunken Hyrule was something like, "Screw you! I'm not hiding!" and she becomes Link's battle buddy. That would've been awesome. :C

I once RPed as Linebeck in a SSB RP! Seeing all the weirdos and a "Giant Link" freaked him out until he came to the conclusion that he was dreaming. So, believing he was invincible, he was strutting around until he nearly bumped into Ganondorf... and started insulting him!

Zelda was like, O_O "Din help that poor man!"

Thank goodness there were TWO Links there because he would've been a dead man!

Someone was RPing as OoT Impa, and all of us had the same awful idea of Linebeck and Impa possibly becoming a thing. We were like, "This is SO WRONG so WHY DO WE SHIP THIS??" 🤣

I would have loved it if Tetra's response to being told to stay hidden in the sunken Hyrule was something like, "Screw you! I'm not hiding!" and she becomes Link's battle buddy. That would've been awesome. :C

I once RPed as Linebeck in a SSB RP! Seeing all the weirdos and a "Giant Link" freaked him out until he came to the conclusion that he was dreaming. So, believing he was invincible, he was strutting around until he nearly bumped into Ganondorf... and started insulting him!

Zelda was like, O_O "Din help that poor man!"

Thank goodness there were TWO Links there because he would've been a dead man!

Someone was RPing as OoT Impa, and all of us had the same awful idea of Linebeck and Impa possibly becoming a thing. We were like, "This is SO WRONG so WHY DO WE SHIP THIS??" 🤣
Me too! God, that would have been so in-character for Tetra to do, wasted opportunity IMO

Pfff, that sounds hilarious, totally something Linebeck would do lmfao. Poor Zelda had to witness it all. Ganon must have been so confused to see two Links at the same time.

Also, forbidden ships aren't uncommon in SSB RPs, although Impa and Linebeck is a bit out there XD

I've said before that I learned of Joker through SSBU, and when I saw him I thought he was a villainous character. It's nice to see that he's actually a wholesome dork.
This just made me think of this panel from the P5 manga lol
ZRl67vR.png

Yeah, it was a wasted opportunity would’ve love to see Terra become Link’s partner in crime and shred away the kidnapped princess trope

Me too! God, that would have been so in-character for Tetra to do, wasted opportunity IMO

Pfff, that sounds hilarious, totally something Linebeck would do lmfao. Poor Zelda had to witness it all. Ganon must have been so confused to see two Links at the same time.

Also, forbidden ships aren't uncommon in SSB RPs, although Impa and Linebeck is a bit out there XD
The old RP was a SSB Brawl RP and the events of Subspace Emissary had passed, so Toon Link was already part of the roster and everyone was familiar with each other.

We were kind of imagining interactions such as Linebeck steering his ship, Impa backseat driving, and Linebeck snapping, "JUST LET ME DRIVE, WOMAN!" XD

In regards to ships in this RP, Pithra is a joke-ship. The reason it's a joke is because as far as SSB pairings go it makes a lot of sense but it doesn't exist in the fanbase. In the RP itself, the universe conspires to set them up together and it annoys the hell out of them lol

Don't look at me who when it comes to ships... I totally don't have both sides of one here just because I like them a lot... hahah yeah totally not (:

Here are the four characters I plan on using right now, lemme know if there's any problems with them and I'll alter my choices
1200px-Little_Mac_SSBU.png

Yes, I enjoy playing Little Mac in Ultimate. No, I'm not a sadist. Punch-Out!!! Wii is a baller game ok?
Character Name: Charles "Little Mac" Martinet
Player Name: A Hazy Sort of Clarity A Hazy Sort of Clarity or just Hazy, idc which

440px-Min_Min_SSBU.png

This is the only DLC character that I play cuz I loved ARMS as well. I just like violence ig
Character Name: Min Min
Player Name: **See Character #1 for details**

Tetra-Zelda-comparison-1228x1080.png

I believe in Wind Waker supremacy
Character Name: Tetra/"Toon" Zelda
Game of Origin: The Legend of Zelda (Wind Waker incarnation)

Side Note: Similar to how Zelda in Super Smash Bros. Brawl could transform into Sheik in the middle of battle, Tetra can also transform as well.

SSBU_Octoling_Girl_%26_Octoling_Boy_Spirit.png

Veemo
Character Name: Agent 8
Game of Origin: Splatoon 2 -- Octo Expansion

Side Notes: Of course, just like the Inklings, there are male and female variants. I don't know which variant I'll be playing yet, although I'm leaning towards the male Agent 8. Also, the Octolings will be pretty much echo fighters of the Inklings.
Yoooo I’m so excited to have another sploon character thrown into the mix! 🦑 🐙 Fhskfhfjg its probably a little late for me to say this but welcome to the rp!

Kaiju Cat Kaiju Cat

Music for if/when Pit confronts Sephiroth?

Hjjjj THIS IS BOPPING I legit think this fitting boss music for their m confrontation. It has so MUCH ENEGRY to it than One Winged Ange to be honest. Trying to get end the planet in is more than enough for their fight let’s not forget his other crimes in the final fantasy 7 verse. Murdering Aerith and the Nibelheim incident. I think he’ll only admit of Aerith than President shinra.

Yeah, it was a wasted opportunity would’ve love to see Terra become Link’s partner in crime and shred away the kidnapped princess trope
Honestly, Tetra and Sheik are tied for my favorite Zelda renditions just because they throughly break the stereotype. Such girl bosses, I love them <3
The old RP was a SSB Brawl RP and the events of Subspace Emissary had passed, so Toon Link was already part of the roster and everyone was familiar with each other.

We were kind of imagining interactions such as Linebeck steering his ship, Impa backseat driving, and Linebeck snapping, "JUST LET ME DRIVE, WOMAN!" XD

In regards to ships in this RP, Pithra is a joke-ship. The reason it's a joke is because as far as SSB pairings go it makes a lot of sense but it doesn't exist in the fanbase. In the RP itself, the universe conspires to set them up together and it annoys the hell out of them lol
Ahhh, gotcha

That's comedy gold, I love the idea of Impa being her aloof self and being blunt about everything while Linebeck is easily ticked off by it XD

When the universe ships it, it's damn near impossible to escape.
Yoooo I’m so excited to have another sploon character thrown into the mix! 🦑 🐙 Fhskfhfjg its probably a little late for me to say this but welcome to the rp!
SPOON :D
I was thinking about Agent 8 for so long, but seeing that someone was RPing an Inkling just sold the idea for me.
Thank you for the warm welcome! I'm a little intimidated to be jumping in during this stage of things but I'm glad to be here nonetheless!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back