• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
It’s about her dignity!….Or at least that’s her excuse when she meets up with Joker back at the park entrance lmao.

fhdkvjdlb knowing Pichu he probably snuck into the park by hiding in Sora’s hair. And Aww dark pit winning her a stuffed animal would be so cute! Dhskfjd then she spots another both that has a familiar looking doll that she just has to win for Samus. Thankfully, she does manage to do so without any added property damage lol

Exactly. Well. The blue pikmin would be swimming through it

Zelda learns about faire food like fried oreos, funnel cake, and cotton candy. Poor girl ends up on a very intense sugar rush!

Saw this pop up earlier and thought it was fitting with water park talks

I have friends on Discord that I like to bounce RP ideas back and forth with, and here's what they just told me:

I can’t help but imagine Lunaris, sick and having his bathrobes and a mug with “Broken Hearts? Too much caffeine for those.” Or “The dragon on the flagon.”

I'll have to find time to draw this.

I just realized I was up to post for Mythra. Man I've been out of it lol the fact it took me a whole day to realize is something but I'll work on writing something up tomorrow or the day after!

Ahhh I am so happy! Finally after a little over a month after they came out and struggling to find a place where they weren't super overpriced cuz they sold out quickly I have my girls!
IMG_5686.jpg

Or as the community loves to call them, Baeblades

I was thinking about what marching cadence Pit could be humming to himself, and then I imagined Pit, Dark Pit, and Phosphora doing this with their troops:

The idea that Pit hums some marching cadence is really cute! That gets me thinking if/when/what some of my characters would hum

Cyan would hum his theme maybe but def Seph with one winged angel. Uh.. as for Paula this is tricky maybe ‘Because I love you’ the song that plays in the epilogue

The idea that Pit hums some marching cadence is really cute! That gets me thinking if/when/what some of my characters would hum
It's cute until he hums or sings a vulgar cadence such as "Up Jumped the Monkey from the Coconut Grove!" 🤣

I like to think some of the Fire Emblem fighters taught him a few of their own cadences.

Pit was probably humming "Blood Upon the Risers."

I'd pay money to hear Antony Del Rio sing this cadence in Pit's voice lol

Last edited:
Now I got to thinking and Joker probably would quietly hum bits of Last Surprise as he's picking locks or something and yes some P5 music is shown to canonically exist and play on the radio lol. He's probably too mindful otherwise since he does need to sneak around and be stealthy.

Sora about to go around humming this and infecting people with the Mickey Mouse tunes LMAO

I've heard the Mickey Mouse Club House song being used as a marching cadence, and now I'm imagining Sora filling in for Pit and leading the Centurions on a march while singing that.

Sora:

Who's the leader of the club,
That's made for you and me,
M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E!
Hey! there, Hi! there, Ho! there,
You're as welcome as can be!

Dark Pit: *doing paperwork for the Forces of Nature and mumbles along without realizing it* M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E...

Sora: HA! GOTCHA TO SING IT! 8D

Last edited:
Pit doesn't know about Mythra's cooking!

Poor angel just wants a best friend who will always be by his side!

I'll have to get a post for the Jungle Group, then Dark Pit and Pikachu.

Pit viewing Mythra in such a way was so cute 🥹

What got me though was him thinking she’s immortal and all that, which is true though some of her immortality is kinda pushed cuz of sharing a life force with Rex, but that’s beside the point. Him thinking that and having these happy thoughts around it while Mythra sees her immortality as a bit of a curse and literally wants to beg the Architect to kill her so she can be free of living. I could see him eventually having a similar effect on her as Rex does though and actually help her want to go on living

Users who are viewing this thread

Back