• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
I had a thought of Byleth deciding he wants to ride the Tunnel of Love because he wants to ride something slow and peaceful, and with fewer people around. And maybe he finds the swan boats appealing. Layton has just enough of a sense of humor to be his companion on the ride. It makes the kids giggle!

Ah! Apologies for the wait on Inkling, I’ll try to get her out as soon as I can 😓

But for now, it’s combination Water Park Amusement park time 🎡

Pichu: A random park guest spots Pichu hanging out in the park and complains about there being a rat infestation to staff. Pichu gets kicked out much to his displeasure 🐀

Zelda: She’s probably going to have the biggest reaction to going to a theme park since there probably really isn’t anything comparable to one back in ol hyrule. I could see her excitedly exploring every inch of the park, dragging along whoever she’s with to go on the roller coasters, dark rides, and water slides. Djskfjf but parents keep on asking her to take photos with their kids after mistaking her for being the park’s equivalent of a Disney Princess lmao

Isabelle: As stated, she too dang short for the big rides. And while she isn’t esatic about being mistaken for a puppy, Isabelle settles for just walking around the park, buying souvenirs, and watching over the younger fighters.

Inkling: Inkling on the other hand is not leaving without going on the biggest ride there is! Thus she recruits all of the other little fighters for operation “Kids in a trench coat”. However the disguise ends up looking terrible and she too gets kicked out of the park lmao
[1693267213587.png/SPOILER]

Inkling could have just asked Joker to be the adult to ride with her, but clearly she was determined to ride it alone lol

Also after having Joker ride rides with them all day, the kids take Joker to the Ferris wheel and tell him to ride it alone with Ann to show them thanks. They also have heard Joker took Ann on a Ferris wheel ride once and had their first kiss which is why they picked it over the tunnel of love

Pikachu's probably at home because pets aren't allowed at the park. Maybe she's relaxing with Sonic; he hates water. I wouldn't be surprised if Pichu tried to sneak in, or one of the kids brought him!

How does Inkling manage to sneak the kids away from Joker and Isabelle for her scheme? XD

Zelda being so excited at an amusement park is too cute!

I can see her spotting one of the park games offering a giant Chain Chomp plush as a prize and becoming VERY determined to get it! Unfortunately, it's that rigged game of shooting balls at a tower of bottles, and she couldn't beat it. She then spots Dark Pit, who was just kicked out of the pool, and practically drags him over to help her win the prize. He's a marksman, after all! Dark Pit relents after Zelda gives him "The Eyes" 🥺, whips out his Dark Pit Staff, and destroys the bottles. Zelda got her plush, but Dark Pit is now on the run from security! Later in the day, he's caught after he tried sabotaging Pit's attempt to get Zelda to ride the Tunnel of Love with him, somehow ending up sharing a swan boat with Pit, and the two beating each other up throughout the ride.

More than a few Smash Brothers end up kicked out of the park before too long lol

Pikachu's probably at home because pets aren't allowed at the park. Maybe she's relaxing with Sonic; he hates water. I wouldn't be surprised if Pichu tried to sneak in, or one of the kids brought him!

How does Inkling manage to sneak the kids away from Joker and Isabelle for her scheme? XD

I can see her spotting one of the park games offering a giant Chain Chomp plush as a prize and becoming VERY determined to get it! Unfortunately, it's that rigged game of shooting balls at a tower of bottles, and she couldn't beat it. She then spots Dark Pit, who was just kicked out of the pool, and practically drags him over to help her win the prize. He's a marksman, after all! Dark Pit relents after Zelda gives him "The Eyes" 🥺, whips out his Dark Pit Staff, and destroys the bottles. Zelda got her plush, but Dark Pit is now on the run from security! Later in the day, he's caught after he tried sabotaging Pit's attempt to get Zelda to ride the Tunnel of Love with him, somehow ending up sharing a swan boat with Pit, and the two beating each other up throughout the ride.

More than a few Smash Brothers end up kicked out of the park before too long lol
If Seph doesn’t get kicked for scaring the customers.. though everyone fears him lol except the smash bros.

Inkling could have just asked Joker to be the adult to ride with her, but clearly she was determined to ride it alone lol

Also after having Joker ride rides with them all day, the kids take Joker to the Ferris wheel and tell him to ride it alone with Ann to show them thanks. They also have heard Joker took Ann on a Ferris wheel ride once and had their first kiss which is why they picked it over the tunnel of love
It’s about her dignity!….Or at least that’s her excuse when she meets up with Joker back at the park entrance lmao.

fhdkvjdlb knowing Pichu he probably snuck into the park by hiding in Sora’s hair. And Aww dark pit winning her a stuffed animal would be so cute! Dhskfjd then she spots another both that has a familiar looking doll that she just has to win for Samus. Thankfully, she does manage to do so without any added property damage lol

Hayden would insist on taking all of his pikmin on every ride children can go on. ALL of them
1693274176625.png

Last edited:
Oh no most of the Pikmin are gonna die in the water!!! Rip the red ones especially. Pretty sure they instantly perish in water if I remember Pikmin stuff right

I randomly imagined Inkling and Pittoo, after being kicked out of the park, pantomiming playing guitar while shouting, "BREAKING THE LAW! BREAKING THE LAW!"

Byleth's face while riding the roller coasters:
UnimpressedByleth.png

Byleth's face while riding the roller coasters:
UnimpressedByleth.png
100% accurate. Everyone just sees the picture after the ride and he's just like this lmao

I'm trying to imagine Lunaris wearing summer beach clothes lol

Pit and Mythra go to a show or other park event that interests them.
"CONGRATULATIONS! YOU'RE OUR 100TH COUPLE FOR THE DAY!"
"WE'RE NOT TOGETHER!"

Joker is still watching the kids at the time, and he sees all the attention and prizes Pit and Mythra are getting and is grumbling about how they're having a better date than he and Ann are! 😒

Joker may be grumbling but Ann is still having fun nonetheless and she probably calms him down. By the time they do get their one ride alone though, he is likely exhausted from the day. Their ferris wheel ride may not be as super romantic as the kids hoped it would be for them, but when they see the two about to get off they notice Ren practically asleep while cuddled into her and she’s smiling so brightly. She doesn’t care that their day wasn’t super romantic. She’s just happy to have gotten to spend time with him and see how thoughtful and kind he is towards the kids. She does however end up needing to carry him because he got too comfortable and dozed off, but she doesn’t complain

Mythra at the end of it all would probably dump all the prizes she got onto other people anyways. Maybe she even gives something to Ann and Joker. Secretly she probably keeps the one thing Pit actually won for her because she’d feel too mean if she just gave it away

I immediately imagined the prize being a souflee plush.

The other fighters catch the two having a heart to heart, and it seems like they’re actually going to go for it! Everything is perfect for it: a beautiful sunset, a gentle breeze through the palm trees, the theme park is playing the appropriate mood music. The fighters try to pretend to stay focused on their own activities while keeping an eye on Pit and Mythra to see what happens…

And then there’s widespread panic because Sephiroth decided he was going to bring DESPAIR to this summer vacation!

Everyone: GODDAMMIT SEPHIROTH!!

I immediately imagined the prize being a souflee plush.

The other fighters catch the two having a heart to heart, and it seems like they’re actually going to go for it! Everything is perfect for it: a beautiful sunset, a gentle breeze through the palm trees, the theme park is playing the appropriate mood music. The fighters try to pretend to stay focused on their own activities while keeping an eye on Pit and Mythra to see what happens…

And then there’s widespread panic because Sephiroth decided he was going to bring DESPAIR to this summer vacation!

Everyone: GODDAMMIT SEPHIROTH!!
Ok! Ok! I’m just imagining Seph carrying a music player that only seems to play one winged angel with surround sound features to add drama and despair. XD

It’s soon revealed that all Pit wanted to do during that “romantic moment” was ask Mythra if she’s ever had fried oreos and if she wanted to get some. Fried oreos had been on his mind all day!

Would that stop him? Naww XDD
Nah, Seph would just invite himself!

Lunaris is just vibing, and though he’s in summer clothes and Sephiroth has never seen his face, he still recognizes him immediately, grabs a nearby bowl of fruit, and starts throwing them at him! DIS-PEAR!

Nah, Seph would just invite himself!

Lunaris is just vibing, and though he’s in summer clothes and Sephiroth has never seen his face, he still recognizes him immediately, grabs a nearby bowl of fruit, and starts throwing them at him! DIS-PEAR!
Pff wouldn’t put it past Seph XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back