• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
Now I'm thinking of a scenario where the scattered groups are asked what they like about their teammates.

I don't think the person doing the interviewing will get a satisfactory answer from Light, Wind & Fire unless it's Pyra they're asking! Pit would likely be too shy to talk about what he likes about Pyra/Mythra, and Toon Link is a Link.

I pictured Zelda being a troll. She's thinking in a very exaggerated manner with a cheeky smile on her face. "Hmm... What do I like about Dark Pit? Uh... Hm... Well, I'm sure there is something likeable about him!"

Pittoo: >:C
omg she totally would lmao. But at the very end she does a switcharoo and actually says something genuinely sweet, (My brain is actual mush rn so I don’t have an actual example rip) that gets him all flustered. Omg but when it comes to the ogs Samus and Peach you can bet that Zelda’s going to have a mile long list of all the things she admires them for. That poor interviewer is gonna have his ears talked off when she’s done with them! Then for Cream I imagine she’d say something about the rabbits kindness and surprising maturity for such a young age.

Isabelle probably hasn’t had enough time to form any definitive opinions regarding her current and past teammate. But still she’d definitely bring up how both of them helped her escape the military base and how they’re both very courageous.

Inkling seemingly begins to prattle on about Joker and the rest of the gang are but the interview literally can not understand a single word that she’s saying and stops her halfway through. But even when Paula uses her telepathy to translate the entire time Inkling was actually just saying “BOOYAHBOOYAHBOOYAH!!” Over and over. But hey, it seems like that’s just her unique way of expressing her fondness for the team so who would they be to judge 🦑

With Luke as translator I could see Pichu giving the interviewer simple yet genuine answers that amount to stuff like “They are good to pi so pi likes them” and so on. Though with Layton and Luke he probably would struggle thinking of something considering they’ve really only just met lol

Cyan would just be a good guy and talk about his postive experiences with Zenith knights that’s he rolls. trying to get Sephiroth to say anything nice will be probs laced with ice.

Last edited:
I can so see Seph getting on camera challenging Lunaris possibly with threats and roasting. XD he would

Hopefully my post left enough to respond to. I figure there will be more depending on what happens with the army, but I just hope I didn't make it difficult for the others

I can see Zelda saying something very sweet about Pittoo, then look to him eagerly to see what nice thing he has to say about her. He says something along the lines of, “She’s not annoying,” and when Zelda throws a pout his way he just smiles briefly in response.

It may be OOC, but I pictured Mythra going on a rant about Pit that makes him seem like the most annoying person she has ever had the displeasure of traveling with, then she looks at his devastated face and calmly says, with a small smile, that she supposes she’d rather not have him any other way!

Hopefully my post left enough to respond to. I figure there will be more depending on what happens with the army, but I just hope I didn't make it difficult for the others
I think it’s fine! I’ll be able to work with it.

It may be OOC, but I pictured Mythra going on a rant about Pit that makes him seem like the most annoying person she has ever had the displeasure of traveling with, then she looks at his devastated face and calmly says, with a small smile, that she supposes she’d rather not have him any other way!
She is a bit of a tsudere so that's not too out of her character. Maybe the smile would be. She'd probably have a big ol exaggerated sigh before saying maybe it's not so bad. She wouldn't dare look at anyone while saying it and would likely leave immediately or force Pyra out to avoid anything after

I think it’s fine! I’ll be able to work with it.
That's good. I was too worried I focused in too much on my own two that I didn't leave enough otherwise

She is a bit of a tsudere so that's not too out of her character. Maybe the smile would be. She'd probably have a big ol exaggerated sigh before saying maybe it's not so bad. She wouldn't dare look at anyone while saying it and would likely leave immediately or force Pyra out to avoid anything after

That's good. I was too worried I focused in too much on my own two that I didn't leave enough otherwise
I kind of pictured her with a small, begrudging smile, kind of like in that one fanart you shared where she was making a heart shape with her hands.

Uprising showed that when Pit is pushed too far, he can become cold and vicious. Lol I pictured Pyra/Mythra witnessing that side of Pit and being like, “Uhh, nope! Don’t like that! Go back!” XD

Chdkdhfkf omg just had the thought but the reporter girl from Rhythm Heaven would be the perfect hypothetical interviewer in this scenario

So off topic, yet I figure I should say this in case something does happen (even if chances are low), but the area I live is under tornado watch tonight so if I poof for a bit, that is probably why

So off topic, yet I figure I should say this in case something does happen (even if chances are low), but the area I live is under tornado watch tonight so if I poof for a bit, that is probably why
Oh don’t worry about anything just stay safe!

Lol the nice thing Zelda can possibly say about Dark Pit is she likes his smile.

That can be both cheeky and sweet!

I can so see Seph getting on camera challenging Lunaris possibly with threats and roasting. XD he would
Lunaris responds, "I'll be happy to have a second playdate with you, if your mother allows you to come over and play, that is!"

I'm thinking about what Villager Lunaris's catchphrase would be. Any ideas?
Chskfgskfjf I couldn’t think of anything too good but here are some quick ideas
  1. Moony words:Loona/Luna/Crescent/Gibbous
  2. Starry Onomatopoeia: Shimmer/Shine/Gleam/Starshine
  3. Random goat noises: Blep/Bleat/Mehhh

Chskfgskfjf I couldn’t think of anything too good but here are some quick ideas
  1. Moony words:Loona/Luna/Crescent/Gibbous
  2. Starry Onomatopoeia: Shimmer/Shine/Gleam/Starshine
  3. Random goat noises: Blep/Bleat/Mehhh
Villager Lunaris saying "blep" would be so cute! I picture him with his tongue out! "Mehhhh" would also be funny. He's a sickly goat and doesn't have much energy to get overly excited.

Thanks for the suggestions! I was reading the Moony words and immediately thought, "la luna" which got Duran Duran's New Moon on Monday stuck in my head. XD So I guess it'll be "la luna" or "laluna!"

Villager Lunaris saying "blep" would be so cute! I picture him with his tongue out! "Mehhhh" would also be funny. He's a sickly goat and doesn't have much energy to get overly excited.

Thanks for the suggestions! I was reading the Moony words and immediately thought, "la luna" which got Duran Duran's New Moon on Monday stuck in my head. XD So I guess it'll be "la luna" or "laluna!"
This needs to be art I’m giggling too much.

Chdkdhfkf omg just had the thought but the reporter girl from Rhythm Heaven would be the perfect hypothetical interviewer in this scenario

Seeing this reminded me of this lil Rhythm Heaven, but Smash Bros animation

Aww I remember this! Fhskfjd back b4 Sora, Sans, Steve, and banjo all got into smash lmao
Back when Joker was the newest dlc. Wild lol.

Man crazy to think back to the Joker reveal. That was the point which I gave in to the people who had told me I’d like Persona and welp. Here we are now LMAO. I suffer brainrot because of him

Chakdhskf I think I remember GrumpySwallow GrumpySwallow at some mentioning they like to headcanon Toon Link being good at Irish step Dancing, and recently this really cool tap dancing cover of oot music popped up on my YouTube reccommended so now I’m just imagining all the links being weirdly skilled at different types of dancing lmao

Okay since the dance topic arises again, I'm sharing the silly dances I'm sorry in advance Mythra's is so cringey

Joker using finger guns as part of his dance is truly incredible lol

Chakdhskf I think I remember GrumpySwallow GrumpySwallow at some mentioning they like to headcanon Toon Link being good at Irish step Dancing, and recently this really cool tap dancing cover of oot music popped up on my YouTube reccommended so now I’m just imagining all the links being weirdly skilled at different types of dancing lmao

I actually seen a river dancing live I’m seeing this with all the links. 💕

Users who are viewing this thread

Back