• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
That tap dance performance is awesome! Thanks for sharing that!

Dang, Joker got MOVES!

The Greeks have their own step dances as well! I think we can tell which dancer would be Pit and the other Pittoo XD

I've said before that I've had silly thoughts of T'ink, Pit, and Pyra/Mythra dancing along to Earth, Wind & Fire songs because of their team name being a reference to the band. I can't help but imagine Pit and Mythra dancing together to "Boogie Wonderland," especially when you consider the song's meaning. Though it sounds upbeat, the song is about people whose lives are falling apart going to the night club to find some escape from their troubles, and holding on to a bit of hope that true love will set them free.

Dang, Joker got MOVES!
He really does lmao!

I've said before that I've had silly thoughts of T'ink, Pit, and Pyra/Mythra dancing along to Earth, Wind & Fire songs because of their team name being a reference to the band. I can't help but imagine Pit and Mythra dancing together to "Boogie Wonderland," especially when you consider the song's meaning. Though it sounds upbeat, the song is about people whose lives are falling apart going to the night club to find some escape from their troubles, and holding on to a bit of hope that true love will set them free.
It would definitely have to be against Mythra's own interests. She probably doesn't know how to dance properly, but picks up on it quickly, which makes people think she's enjoying it. She's likely grumbling the whole time, though she will make her performance believable if she must!

It would definitely have to be against Mythra's own interests. She probably doesn't know how to dance properly, but picks up on it quickly, which makes people think she's enjoying it. She's likely grumbling the whole time, though she will make her performance believable if she must!
Yeah, I don't see Mythra dancing unless she's pushed into it, or someone hurts her ego enough to get her to do it. ("A simpleton like you wouldn't understand something as refined as dancing!")

I can see Pit trying to teach her, but Mythra's refusing to listen, resulting in the two of them snapping at each other and very sore toes afterward. I like to think that, as time goes on and Pit and Mythra learn to work together, they become more harmonized. I want to think that as Mythra gets better at dancing she may start to find it enjoyable.

I can definitely see Pyra and Pit having fun dancing together. Or Pyra picking up Toon Link, because he's small, and dancing with him.

Pyra definitely would have a lot more fun and be more willing to dance. She may be a little embarrassed at first, but she likely eases into it quickly. I can see he trying to learn different dances all the fighters are doing and trying them herself even if she's not great at them

Pit is probably red-faced the entire time. Pyra is pretty, VERY pretty! That's not to say Mythra isn't pretty, but her attitude probably distracts from her looks.

Pyra doesn't have an attitude to distract from her prettiness, that's for sure LOL. Pyra's friendliness probably only adds to it all too

I had a dumb thought of Mythra and Pit starting to bond, only for Inkling or another fighter to suddenly pop up between them and yell at them to "get to the good part" in her language.

I had a dumb thought of Mythra and Pit starting to bond, only for Inkling or another fighter to suddenly pop up between them and yell at them to "get to the good part" in her language.
Inkling pops up between them and Joker is just loitering nearby. He may not know what Inkling said but he chips in and says "I can teach you how to steal each other's hearts." Mythra is definitely kicking his ass to wipe his smug smile off his face

Inkling pops up between them and Joker is just loitering nearby. He may not know what Inkling said but he chips in and says "I can teach you how to steal each other's hearts." Mythra is definitely kicking his ass to wipe his smug smile off his face

Fhdkdgfkf they wouldn’t be Inkling and Joker if they weren’t up to shenanigans lmao

Ah speaking of, time for dance headcanons!

Inkling: through stuff like splatfests and npcs there’s already a pretty good picture of what inklings dance like. But for Agent three in paticular I like to imagine she has an affinity for wotagei, which is basically dancing with glow sticks you’ll sometimes see at stuff like Idol concerts. After all, she is a squid sisters stan!

Isabelle: Isabelle really isn’t the sort of gal to dance, though like any villager of course she knows the Shrunk Funk Shuffle
Dgsjdjdof the lack of music is extremely cursed

Zelda: Since hyrule isn’t set in any real world era besides vauge medieval influences I’m not going to try to be historically accurate in the slightest lmao. But I could see her being trained to do Basse and and waltz, though she’d have much more of a preference for larger group stuff such as Maypole dancing. Maybe during festivals and major celebrations she’d occasionally sneak out of the castle in order to join in on the fun.
Basse:

Waltz:

Maypole:

Bonus:

Last edited:
Zelda: Since hyrule isn’t set in any real world era besides vauge medieval influences I’m not going to try to be historically accurate in the slightest lmao. But I could see her being trained to do Basse and and waltz, though she’d have much more of a preference for larger group stuff such as Maypole dancing. Maybe during festivals and major celebrations she’d occasionally sneak out of the castle in order to join in on the fun.
To be fair, Kid Icarus is as accurate to Greek culture and mythology as Disney's Hercules is.

Toon Link and Zelda taking part in Maypole dancing would be adorable! I've actually been thinking about putting a Maypole, or other ribbon-dancing event, into the RP, so it's cool that you brought it up. I can see Zelda watching T'ink do some Irish Step Dancing and being impressed with his ability to do so without tripping on himself. He promptly does after Zelda thinks this because it's Toon Link and he can be pretty klutzy.

Imagine, in the hypothetical masquerade ball scenario, Zelda switches dance partners and ends up with Lunaris! Talk about being in the dragon's clutches! 😱

I feel like I could make a joke about Pit and hearts, being that he's based off Eros/Cupid, but I'm not creative enough at the moment.

When I try to imagine Pithra as an actual thing, I keep imagining a chemistry kind of similar to Danny and Sawyer from Cats Don't Dance.

Though now I've the mental image of the two going in for a kiss and Waluigi suddenly popping up between them! "WALUIGI FINALLY GOT INTO SMASH!!" >8D

Thinking about what Killer Instinct Ultra Combos and Ultimates might have looked like for Smash Bros. fighters. I enjoy watching Fatalities performed in Mortal Kombat, but I'd rather not think about adorable Nintendo fighters getting ripped apart.

I own the first Killer Instinct on SNES and played it a lot as a kid. I'm actually pretty bad at traditional fighters as I struggle with combo inputs. It's why I love Super Smash Brothers so much: it's very easy to pick up and play, and I don't have to remember button combinations to be decent. The only reason I have Soul Calibur 2 for the GameCube is because Link is in it.

I was out all day yesterday at an amusement/water park and now that got me thinking about what characters here might do if they went to something like that?

The first thought that popped into my mind was Isabelle being too short to ride the roller coasters by herself so they say she needs to be with an adult and she’s just like “but I am an adult”

I think Villager would have a lot of the same problems as Isabelle. Every time I see fanart of Villager hanging out with T'ink, Ness, and Lucas, I'm always like, "Isn't he an adult, though?" The smaller kids will definitely be unable to meet height requirements to their frustration. I can see them grumbling about how they've had to fight monsters and save the world, but they're not allowed to get on rides without adults with them. The question would be who is watching the kids?

I can see the Pits being excited for hot springs only to be slightly disappointed that there aren't any. The Pits will still find ways to have fun. How many times does an inattentive Pit or Sora end up shoved or thrown into pools by Roxas and Pittoo?

Last edited:
I always forget Villager is supposed to be an adult because of the default look. It’s very easy to think they are young

As for who is watching the kids, I can see some of the adults appointing Joker to go on rides with them saying he’s still young and can take them on the rides they need an adult for. They want to have some time relaxing. Joker probably grumbles about not being able to have his cute date with Ann but he doesn’t want to disappoint the kids. Ann is more than happy to help anyways, and finds it rather sweet of him. He does however get tired of needing lug inner tubes up flights of stairs just so the kids can go down the slides. He’s not exactly physically strong in that sense lol this was exactly what I got stuck doing and man carrying ones twice my size up so many flights of stairs is so tiring lmao

They probably get shoved in too often. Sometimes it might even be Pitto shoving Roxas in or Pit shoving Sora. Somehow one of these four is almost always ending up in the water the moment they get distracted.

Roxas also spends too much time going around to every ice cream stand around the park in search of sea salt ice cream, but none of them have it. He is learning there are more than just one flavor of ice cream

Last edited:
Captain Falcon would be the type of guy to go on every ride at the park then try forcing everyone else to try it. He'd also be a roller coster critic aswell lol

Aww, I’m imagining Joker with the kids clinging onto him, or Joker trying not to trip as they run around and between his legs!

Toon Link would be strong enough to carry a tube, but his tiny legs would make ascending the stairs difficult. He’s probably the one that has to catch a ride on Joker’s shoulders. At least he’d be polite about it.

You know Pittoo and Roxas will also be shoving each other into the pools! No one is safe! I picture Pit pouncing on Sora and the both of them ending up in the water!

Dark Pit somehow ending up riding the Tunnel of Love is an amusing mental image.

Surprisingly, Professor Layton has been shown to enjoy roller coasters!

I’m picturing poor Roxas having a stomachache because he HAS to try all of the different ice cream flavors! The kid’s world has expanded!

You know how some roller coasters take pictures? Imagine Byleth riding a roller coaster and remaining stone-faced the entire time!

Maybe he’s riding the roller coasters with Layton?

Aww, I’m imagining Joker with the kids clinging onto him, or Joker trying not to trip as they run around and between his legs!

Toon Link would be strong enough to carry a tube, but his tiny legs would make ascending the stairs difficult. He’s probably the one that has to catch a ride on Joker’s shoulders. At least he’d be polite about it.

You know Pittoo and Roxas will also be shoving each other into the pools! No one is safe! I picture Pit pouncing on Sora and the both of them ending up in the water!

Dark Pit somehow ending up riding the Tunnel of Love is an amusing mental image.

Surprisingly, Professor Layton has been shown to enjoy roller coasters!

I’m picturing poor Roxas having a stomachache because he HAS to try all of the different ice cream flavors! The kid’s world has expanded!
Joker just walking everywhere with one kid on his shoulders, one holding each hand and Ann walking nearby. People start thinking they're a cute little family. Everyone realizes Joker is surprisingly good with kids there is a confidant in p5 who is an elementary student and Joker is pretty nice to him and they end up with a brotherly kind of bond

The four of them roughhouse too much to a point where the lifeguard has too kick them out of the pool for the safety of the others

Roxas by the end of the day is passed out on a bench from eating too much ice cream. Someone has to carry him out of the park

You know how some roller coasters take pictures? Imagine Byleth riding a roller coaster and remaining stone-faced the entire time!

Maybe he’s riding the roller coasters with Layton?
I had this same thought about Byleth LMAO. He's completely unfazed by it all. He hears others screaming though and is so confused so he has to have it explained to him.

The idea of some of them, Layton included, trying to help Byleth experience fun is such a wholesome concept

The four would definitely get kicked out, though poor Sora would be guilty by association. Someone gets pushed one too many times and a fight breaks out between the other three boys while Sora tries to break it up!

In the photo, Byleth is stonefaced while Layton is wearing his usual pleasant smile, one hand holding onto the brim of his hat. Layton never takes his hat off, even while riding a roller coaster.

I pictured Roxas being carried out by Zelda’s phantom.

The four boys are getting disapproving glares from the adults. Sora is the only one looking guilty. Pit grumbles and blames Pittoo, Pittoo is unrepentant, and Roxas is passed out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back