• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
Goats are the best 💯
53fec10b8d188af9db739c07c06eca62.gif
Sort of miss the farms when I used to live in the Middle East.

Apologies for going wildly off topic (Goats are indeed very adorable 🐐) but I got bored and ended up drawing this lil thingie
1692682903025.png

Last edited:

Goats do like chocolate after all 😏
View attachment 1109917
Too bad Odessa ain't having it! Left his ass there!

Apologies for going wildly off topic (Goats are indeed very adorable 🐐) but I got bored and ended up drawing this lil thingie
I see what you mean with the "coffee shop logo" lol

It's beautiful, though! It kind of makes me want to imagine this scene on the old Nintendo Gameboy, the brick, with the pixelated black and white graphics.

I wonder how Zelda will make use of that tidbit about dragons!

Villager Seph: Oh that’s so wimpy c’mon give it all you got! GO!
Goat Lunaris: BLlllllaaahhh!!

Decided I'm gonna work on Yoshi's post first since it'll probably take me less time than the Byleth/Sora post would purely cuz it's just 1 character lol. I'll try and get that up tonight so I can focus on the other one tomorrow

Okay just so I know when I’m working on Sora/Byleth, Chrom and Robin are inside the fortress and only a portion of their army was sent to investigate, correct? Darklord95 Darklord95

So the earlier discussion about our grumpy clone bois having cute animal companions? I had a cute thought of Cream walking between Zelda and Dark Pit, holding their hands. Somehow the discussion goes to the topic of age, and Cream is astonished when she learns that Dark Pit is younger than her. She immediately moves to Dark Pit's other side so he is between her and Zelda and they hold his hands because he's the baby now! Because it's Zelda and Cream, he tolerates it, barely.

Roxas doesn't get picked on this time!

Sadly the post probably isn't happening today Dx Had to deal with too many frustrating people this morning and that really ruined my patience so I can't sit and write the way I'd like to

Some people I gotta deal with on a daily basis just got that effect of being super frustrating lol, but oh well. I'll be fine tomorrow. I did at least get a small start even if it was only a little paragraph

I like my job. I’m left alone for the most part, and my coworkers treat me like a godsend!

I repair circuit boards and components, and the equipment at my company.

At least despite frustrating people, as a Persona fan I get to be happy today. It may not relate to Joker directly but this trailer made me so excited and happy as a fan of the series!!

I think we need more Joker so let me offer some cute but silly lol fan dubbed comic of Joker and Ann

Now I'm thinking of a scenario where the scattered groups are asked what they like about their teammates.

I don't think the person doing the interviewing will get a satisfactory answer from Light, Wind & Fire unless it's Pyra they're asking! Pit would likely be too shy to talk about what he likes about Pyra/Mythra, and Toon Link is a Link.

I pictured Zelda being a troll. She's thinking in a very exaggerated manner with a cheeky smile on her face. "Hmm... What do I like about Dark Pit? Uh... Hm... Well, I'm sure there is something likeable about him!"

Pittoo: >:C

I think generally my characters would be willing to give some kind of answer without much trouble, except Mythra. You can’t get her to be nice on the spot like that. Roxas would probably get embarrassed to say a lot but he’d spit something out. Sora just having the longest list of things he likes about his own teammates and rambling for too long while Byleth gives the most straightforward and blunt answers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back