• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
I'm thinking, Roxas ends up with Isabelle while Dark Pit possibly ends up taking care of Cream? X3
To further this Roxas gets taken care of by Isabelle. We all know she's gonna make sure he's eating and staying hydrated

Somehow though both these boys end up with an anthropomorphic animal companion lol

To further this Roxas gets taken care of by Isabelle. We all know she's gonna make sure he's eating and staying hydrated

Somehow though both these boys end up with an anthropomorphic animal companion lol
Lmao one’s taking care of an animal companion while the other’s being cared for by an animal companion 🐇 🐕

Lmao one’s taking care of an animal companion while the other’s being cared for by an animal companion 🐇 🐕
Lol it's true though I'd assume Roxas at least provides Isabelle with protection or maybe she just forbids violence lol

Sorry for the "meh" quality of my post. I was struck by a migraine while typing, but I wanted to finish it.

There really isn't much point to Lunaris's part of the post, but I felt like typing it anyway. Lunaris gets revived and the first thing he does is try to spit game at Odessa; our BBEG everyone!

Nobody knows where the Hands went and when Joker makes this discovery he just becomes the ultimate troll and starts making everyone think the Hands are wherever he is lol

Nobody knows where the Hands went and when Joker makes this discovery he just becomes the ultimate troll and starts making everyone think the Hands are wherever he is lol
Smash Native: "Dude, not cool! Our land is dying because the hands aren't around!"

Dark Pit: *red-faced and scowling while holding Cream's hand*

I don't think Cream is going to stay with Big! Pittoo will grumble the whole time, but he ain't gonna let anything happen to that sweet little bunny girl!

Smash Native: "Dude, not cool! Our land is dying because the hands aren't around!"
But what if with his trolling he is actually making Lunaris a little nervous somehow. He mimics the Hands voices while doing good making rumors of the Hands being around to surface and cause a stir

But what if with his trolling he is actually making Lunaris a little nervous somehow. He mimics the Hands voices while doing good making rumors of the Hands being around to surface and cause a stir
troll dancing GIF

Joker:

debating on if Seph hanging villager Lunaris on a power line out of pettiness or to send a message? But if it was to send a message he’d do worse..

As awesome as that would be, I don't know how that'd work since Lunaris knows they are trapped in his gauntlets.

The idea of Joker lurking around the Citadel and making it seem like the Hands are talking to Lunaris through the gauntlets sounds cool though!

I think it would be nervous more so in the fact that people would be believing the Hands were finally helping them with their problems rather than being nervous that the Hands were actually free. But it's just a silly idea anyways. I don't think Joker would actually clown around to that level unless he was entirely certain it would benefit his cause

I think it would be nervous more so in the fact that people would be believing the Hands were finally helping them with their problems rather than being nervous that the Hands were actually free. But it's just a silly idea anyways. I don't think Joker would actually clown around to that level unless he was entirely certain it would benefit his cause
Ahhhh! I gotcha!

It's a pretty cool idea!

It’s just one of those silly ideas my brain randomly comes up with lol. I randomly come up with little things more than I’d like to admit

Sorry for the "meh" quality of my post. I was struck by a migraine while typing, but I wanted to finish it.

There really isn't much point to Lunaris's part of the post, but I felt like typing it anyway. Lunaris gets revived and the first thing he does is try to spit game at Odessa; our BBEG everyone!
Goats do like chocolate after all 😏
stock-vector-cartoon-goat-eating-a-chocolate-bar-1964429014.jpg

Oh. I should also mention, Haydens’ complexion isn’t normally dark, they’ve just gotten a bit of a tan from the new planets’ sun 😂

Users who are viewing this thread

Back