• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
Silly/cute little thought I randomly had, so in P5S there's a whole thing called "Joker's Kitchen" where he just cooks food for the PTs, but all his recipes are ones he tried to mimic off trying foods from different places and that got me thinking he'd do the same with things from the Smash Realm. He does it partly of his own interest, but also partly to make sure he can cook something he knows his Smash friends would also like while he's there
Now I have the thought of Pit showing Joker some traditional Greek recipes only for the vegetables to come to life and revolt because Palutena was messing around in the kitchen earlier!

I wonder how often Palutena and Mythra have had to be chased away from the kitchen?

A tongue-twister is invented involving Pit and pita bread.

Joker just wanting to enjoy some peaceful cooking, but now he has to deal with the veggies revolting against him. Silently adds this to the list of why he's wary of the gods lol

In the Japanese script of Palutena's Revolting Dinner, it ends with Palutena telling Pit that he is in charge of cooking from now on.

Pit: *chopping and cooking veggies like a pro* So after that incident, Lady Palutena put me in charge of cooking. My men deserve the best so I took some classes and, wow! Cooking is so much fun! And easy! All you have to do is follow the recipEEEEEEEEEE--!! *Pit's laurel crown suddenly tightens around his head* OWOWOWOWOW!!! OKAYOKAY!! I'M SORRY!!

In the Japanese script of Palutena's Revolting Dinner, it ends with Palutena telling Pit that he is in charge of cooking from now on.

Pit: *chopping and cooking veggies like a pro* So after that incident, Lady Palutena put me in charge of cooking. My men deserve the best so I took some classes and, wow! Cooking is so much fun! And easy! All you have to do is follow the recipEEEEEEEEEE--!! *Pit's laurel crown suddenly tightens around his head* OWOWOWOWOW!!! OKAYOKAY!! I'M SORRY!!
Honestly makes want to play the kid Icarus games..

Silly/cute little thought I randomly had, so in P5S there's a whole thing called "Joker's Kitchen" where he just cooks food for the PTs, but all his recipes are ones he tried to mimic off trying foods from different places and that got me thinking he'd do the same with things from the Smash Realm. He does it partly of his own interest, but also partly to make sure he can cook something he knows his Smash friends would also like while he's there
Adding off this a little, the idea of Joker trying some of the more interesting/unique foods others eat just for the sake of trying to guess its ingredients could be a nice little bonding moment between him and whoever he's trying to learn for

Adding off this a little, the idea of Joker trying some of the more interesting/unique foods others eat just for the sake of trying to guess its ingredients could be a nice little bonding moment between him and whoever he's trying to learn for
Watch out! Link might try to get him to eat bugs!

Joker just staring at bugs in disgust. As much as he wants to learn, eating bugs is not on his to do list LMAO

Be sure he keep the bugs FAR away from Lucina

She's in for a rough time if/when she bumps into bug-type Pokemon!

pokemon-caterpie.gif

Light, Wind & Fire team name is obviously inspired by the band name Earth, Wind & Fire, and all this talk of cooking is making me picture T'ink, Pit, and Pyra/Mythra dancing along to "Boogie Wonderland" or "Let's Groove Tonight" as they cook together! 😆

Not exactly like this, of course, but you get the idea!

Everytime dancing is brought up I have to refrain myself from posting silly lil dances

On another note, I'll be working on catching up on posts starting tomorrow. I'll go Mythra then Roxas then Sora/Byleth. If others come up they'll be thrown after Sora/Byleth

Users who are viewing this thread

Back