• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
I believe I'm up for another Jungle Group post to get the party going, right? I wasn't sure if anyone was going to speak up to Yoshi about carrying Kirby before then.

I could post for Dark Pit as he's separated from the Smash Sisters, but I also want to give SheepKing and Minako time in case they want their PCs to pursue him. I'm still in contact with Minako while they're taking a break from RPN, and brought up the possibility of using Discord for them to continue playing, but I won't pressure them into anything.
i can post for the Swamp Crew again unless SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15 wants to post for Shadow. Other than that, i can push out a post tomorrow.

I believe I'm up for another Jungle Group post to get the party going, right? I wasn't sure if anyone was going to speak up to Yoshi about carrying Kirby before then.

I could post for Dark Pit as he's separated from the Smash Sisters, but I also want to give SheepKing and Minako time in case they want their PCs to pursue him. I'm still in contact with Minako while they're taking a break from RPN, and brought up the possibility of using Discord for them to continue playing, but I won't pressure them into anything.
Ah I hope I’m not holding up any interactions! Since I need to get to Pichu (Post probs coming tomorrow) and inkling first and that Pittoo isn’t directly interacting with Zel it’s totally cool for you to go ahead and post for him and Pikachu 👍

I patiently await to read more good stuff from everyone even while I’m taking a small break lol

Ah b4 I forget, being in socal I’m gonna have to be dealing with the hurricane Hillary jazz soon, it probably won’t be too bad, worse case scenario maybe a power outage, but I figured it wouldn’t hurt to let y’all know just in case 👍

Ah b4 I forget, being in socal I’m gonna have to be dealing with the hurricane Hillary jazz soon, it probably won’t be too bad, worse case scenario maybe a power outage, but I figured it wouldn’t hurt to let y’all know just in case 👍
Same here with the storm good luck and stay safe, mate.

Stay safe, you two! Storms are a scary thing to experience, especially during Hurricane Season, so be sure to hunker down if you need to

Stay safe both of you! Hope everything passes over and no major problems come from it!

I thankfully avoid hurricanes and most tornados given I live in Michigan. We just get brutal blizzards in the winter which hardly compare lol

in California we usually only have to worry about fires and earthquakes, so it’s certainly been weird trying to figure out what even to expect with a hurricane of all things lmao

in California we usually only have to worry about fires and earthquakes, so it’s certainly been weird trying to figure out what even to expect with a hurricane of all things lmao
Water, flash lights, batteries, baby wipes, matches, and non-perishable or canned foods to snack on, off the top of my head. Fill the bathtub with water. Folks tend to board up windows. Hopefully it'll be reduced to a low-category hurricane before it makes landfall, or changes paths just enough that it misses land altogether. That has happened to us the past few hurricanes, which I'm grateful for.

Oh, and a hurricane cake! Can't have a hurricane party without one!
1692472208779.png

Florida houses tend to be made of concrete so they're durable during storms. I don't know what CA houses are like. If things seem to be getting bad, like a Cat 5, then get to a shelter or evacuate the area.

Water, flash lights, batteries, baby wipes, matches, and non-perishable or canned foods to snack on, off the top of my head. Fill the bathtub with water. Folks tend to board up windows. Hopefully it'll be reduced to a low-category hurricane before it makes landfall, or changes paths just enough that it misses land altogether. That has happened to us the past few hurricanes, which I'm grateful for.

Florida houses tend to be made of concrete so they're durable during storms. I don't know what CA houses are like. If things seem to be getting bad, like a Cat 5, then get to a shelter or evacuate the area.
Omg thank you so much for the tips! And bruhhh now I’m hungry for cake lmao.

Hopefully some of y'all can appreciate the humor in this. To explain for non-southeastern folks, the rule is that if Waffle House is open, things will be fine. If it's closed, things are BAD!

Mmmmm hurricane cake thanks for the tips though.

Oh yeah earthquakes can’t forget those;

RIP Luke's finger! At least he didn't have to learn about a Pichu's electrical abilities the hard way!

He took a cat scratch to the face in Curious Village, though. He'll be fine!

RIP Luke's finger! At least he didn't have to learn about a Pichu's electrical abilities the hard way!

He took a cat scratch to the face in Curious Village, though. He'll be fine!
Lmao Pichu and Luke:

Hopefully Luke won’t take the bite too personally (And more importantly has gotten his rabies shot/j)

Lmao Pichu and Luke:

Hopefully Luke won’t take the bite too personally (And more importantly has gotten his rabies shot/j)

Luke is a good kid; he'd understand! I'm sure he and Pichu will be good buddies in no time!

I can imagine the surprise when everyone, Pichu included, learns that he can understand Pokemon!

Silly/cute little thought I randomly had, so in P5S there's a whole thing called "Joker's Kitchen" where he just cooks food for the PTs, but all his recipes are ones he tried to mimic off trying foods from different places and that got me thinking he'd do the same with things from the Smash Realm. He does it partly of his own interest, but also partly to make sure he can cook something he knows his Smash friends would also like while he's there

Users who are viewing this thread

Back