• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
D'aww, I love her expression! I pictured Toon Link handing Mythra a recovery heart in response!

My noodle decided to say hello today. Usually he's out of sight within his hide.

CasperPeriscope081723.jpg

And you get the name pun with SephiROTHbart!

Who is Pitdette’s “handsome prince” tho? XD
Its a pretty tame answer but maybe Mythra? She’s not exactly a Prince but being a divine weapon is probably close enough 🤷‍♀️. Though considering the prince’s name is Siegfried, combining that with Mythra gets Prince Mythfried which doesn’t exactly roll off the tongue so I’m def open to other options, the punnier the better 👀

Last edited:
Its a pretty tame answer but maybe Mythra? She’s not exactly a Prince but being a divine weapon is probably close enough 🤷‍♀️. Though considering the prince’s name is Siegfried, combining that with Mythra gets Prince Mythfried which doesn’t exactly roll off the tongue so I’m def open to other options, the punnier the better 👀
XD Prince Mythra! How they got her to agree to take the role would be a show in itself!

Had a funny thought of the Pits introducing Zelda to Greek tragedies, and Zelda learns Dark Pit has a habit of laughing at them.

stitch ok GIF

"So... do any of these plays have a happy ending?"

"Tragedies, Zelda."

XD Prince Mythra! How they got her to agree to take the role would be a show in itself!

Had a funny thought of the Pits introducing Zelda to Greek tragedies, and Zelda learns Dark Pit has a habit of laughing at them.

stitch ok GIF

"So... do any of these plays have a happy ending?"

"Tragedies, Zelda."

Cnaodhdofhf Poor Zelda begins tearing up at a paticularly sad scene meanwhile Pittoo’s right next to her laughing his ass off.

There is a blade quest in XC2 where Mythra has to dance cuz she lost a bet, so maybe something along those lines LMAO I will not go find the cutscene for it cuz god it's kinda cringey

Mythra: So how does Swan Lake end?

Pit: I die of a broken heart and you jump into a lake to kill yourself.

Mythra: At least there’s a happy ending.

I can see Mythra leaving the stage, then the theatre, as soon as her character dies. She’s done! Outta here!

Mythra hearing about the ending of jumping in a lake and she realizes it's too real with her own life/feelings

Last edited:
Mythra hearing about the ending of jumping in a lake and she realizes it's too real with her own life/feelings
Awww, someone needs to show Mythra the Barbie version for the happy ending!!

GrumpySwallow GrumpySwallow
Jdodhvodf so after some googling apparently Odile/Odette is one of the hardest roles a ballerina can take (Usually because both parts are played by the same person), with part of that also being at one point Odile has to do 32 fouettés in a row, so good luck to Pittoo with that and hopefully he doesn’t get too motion sick Lmao

Last edited:
Awww, someone needs to show Mythra the Barbie version for the happy ending!!

GrumpySwallow GrumpySwallow
Jdodhvodf so after some googling apparently Odile is one of the hardest roles a ballerina can take since at one point she has to do 32 fouettés in a row, so good luck to Pittoo with that and hopefully he doesn’t get too motion sick Lmao

The Pits do twirls when they use their Guardian Orbiters, so I'm sure Pittoo will be fine after a bit of practice!

I know this would be OOC for Mythra, but I can't help but picture her being SO DONE with all this theatre nonsense that she storms the show as a valkyrie and sings out her displeasure to "Ride of the Valkeries," turning the show from a ballet to an opera! XD

Seeing Lucina in pink looks so weird to me oml lol

That does look more down her alley color wise lol

Also before I forget, I’m gonna aim to work on stuff again starting Monday. Actually getting to sit down and write out some stuff on one of my ocs today really helped lighten my overall mood and help me feel better than I was! Still gonna take a few more days so I can catch up on other things but I figured I give a small update ^^

I believe I'm up for another Jungle Group post to get the party going, right? I wasn't sure if anyone was going to speak up to Yoshi about carrying Kirby before then.

I could post for Dark Pit as he's separated from the Smash Sisters, but I also want to give SheepKing and Minako time in case they want their PCs to pursue him. I'm still in contact with Minako while they're taking a break from RPN, and brought up the possibility of using Discord for them to continue playing, but I won't pressure them into anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back