• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
shocked sesame street GIF

I just had a dumb thought of Pit singing this:

Though Mythra definitely ain't ugly! Maybe he's singing it to Pseudo-Palutena? 😆

I can see it lol

Finally I got something for Yoshi up. I'm very sorry if it's jumbled. I tried working in all that was going on, but there was a lot and it was a bit all over the place

Finally I got something for Yoshi up. I'm very sorry if it's jumbled. I tried working in all that was going on, but there was a lot and it was a bit all over the place
I thought it was fine! Hopefully we can get the Jungle group more… would focused be the right word?

It likely won’t be until this weekend that I’ll be able to make any posts. I’ve just started taking evening classes after taking a long break from college.

Focused sounds about right lol. That's what I have struggled with. Just all over the place Dx

Focused sounds about right lol. That's what I have struggled with. Just all over the place Dx
That’s my fault. I should’ve been more involved with this group to begin with, even if I didn’t have any of my PCs there.

Nah not your fault. It just happens sometimes

I was feeling down this afternoon/tonight and decided to draw a little so I offer another Barbie inspired thing you already know who it features LMAO
shuannbarbie.png

I've been watching some Xena, and had the silly thought of Pit and Pyra doing something like this! Mythra would be pretty hilarious to see doing this, but I'm of the impression that she wouldn't have the sense of humor to go along with such an act.

I'm not sure if Pyra would really go along with something like that. Sure, she has a sense of humor, but that feels bit too wild for someone like her

I'm not sure if Pyra would really go along with something like that. Sure, she has a sense of humor, but that feels bit too wild for someone like her
And Pit wouldn't be that terrible in the ring! I don't see Pyra giving wet willies or nipple twisters, but if Pit and Pyra are in a deathmatch and they had to be nonlethal with each other while being as convincing as possible for the audience, I don't see why they wouldn't do something similar. XD

I got out of class early tonight so I got a post together. Ain't my best quality, but I hope at least one person in here appreciates a tiny joke in reference to the Greek vs. Roman conflict. And the thought of Pit shouting a curse at the same time as Mythra was too amusing for me to pass up.

One thing I have to think about when RPing Pit is deciding how much of the 4th wall to break. He's a big Mario fan and a video gamer himself; he's definitely played Mario games! But there are so many Mario games that it's understandable he can't remember everything.

One thing I have to think about when RPing Pit is deciding how much of the 4th wall to break. He's a big Mario fan and a video gamer himself; he's definitely played Mario games! But there are so many Mario games that it's understandable he can't remember everything.
I suppose that makes sense

If you wanna just post and have Mythra already on that's fine with me tbh. Hell maybe she was just dragged by one of the others just to make it simple so a post from me isn't necessary

Hey guys, sorry for the sudden post, but I'm just wondering how things have been going! Been a little while since I've really done anything here period for quite some time but I just wanted to peek in and see how things are holding up for curiosities' sake.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back