• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
Meanwhile, Light Wind & Fire ain't getting any rest! Kinda feel bad for them!

I love just how DONE Mythra is at the end of your post.

Once the cute couple talk is out of the way they move on to other stuff. Maybe they got some gossip or something. Eventually Joker gives up trying to figure it out and sleeps. Mission accomplished. They got him to rest cuz he probably was refusing to lol
Alternatively, he still gives up on trying to understand what is going on, but instead of sleeping he decides to wander on his own. Mission failed. He is not resting maybe he finds a small pond and is able to get food for the group

Joker showing back up with fish in hand like:
0eb2bff93c51ad153caaa26479a4fefc.jpg

His group will be well taken care of on his watch lol

He do be a very happy boy. He is proud of himself

Maybe he does. He does enjoying fishing sometimes

I don't see the Pits taking fishing as a hobby, but I wouldn't be surprised if they knew how, Dark Pit especially. In NES KI, Pit had to travel the Underworld, the Overworld (Earth), and Skyworld. Palutena wasn't around to drop meals for him, so he had to feed himself some how. I think they're more likely to enjoy hunting than fishing.

I don't think Light Wind & Fire have to worry too much about feeding themselves, so long as Mythra isn't touching the food! Though, considering Palutena's cooking, Pit likely wouldn't mind either way. I can see him eating Mythra's cooking, saying something along the lines of, "It reminds me of home!" and helping himself to seconds, much to Toon Link's horror.

This just gives people more reason to think they should be together lol "Look, he can even eat Mythra's cooking and LIVE! They're totally meant for each other!"

We talking about a campout here? Hayden would fucking slay at a campout. They’d bring all the best alien snacks.

Damn, bro, those are some drastic comparisons to draw between that and plant-based organisms lol

Poor Joker gotta make sure his group is fed and despite being able to fish and cook, he likely has never prepared a fish in his life lol

Makes me imagine Inkling getting tired of waiting for him to try and figure it out and just going gremlin mode and biting into the fish raw. It wouldn’t matter to her lmao

Poor Joker gotta make sure his group is fed and despite being able to fish and cook, he likely has never prepared a fish in his life lol

Makes me imagine Inkling getting tired of waiting for him to try and figure it out and just going gremlin mode and biting into the fish raw. It wouldn’t matter to her lmao
Lmao I’m sure her reasoning would be something like “It’s just sushi with less steps!”

Lmao I’m sure her reasoning would be something like “It’s just sushi with less steps!”
This is when Joker looks at “the camera” like he’s on The Office. He’s 100% done

Users who are viewing this thread

Back