• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
I'll see if I can come up with something for him. I hate making short posts so I wanna have something substantial

I'll see if I can come up with something for him. I hate making short posts so I wanna have something substantial
We understand if a short post is all you can muster, Ploegy. Especially for a character you're trying to find a muse for again.

It’s less about if others care or not and more of pleasing myself. Obviously it’s not a secret I write in detail and with that comes length. I tend to have high standards on myself because of this. I actually cannot write very short posts lol

It’s less about if others care or not and more of pleasing myself. Obviously it’s not a secret I write in detail and with that comes length. I tend to have high standards on myself because of this. I actually cannot write very short posts lol
Then I’d say just take your time. Work on it little by little til you’re happy with what you have. But what do I know. 😂

See I try and think of idea for Yoshi and my brain just nopes but it's already cooking general ideas for dumbass Joker that boy causes my brain to rot frfr

See I try and think of idea for Yoshi and my brain just nopes but it's already cooking general ideas for dumbass Joker that boy causes my brain to rot frfr
He’s your brain child after all lol

idk what brain child implies, but he clearly is my favorite and I can't even deny it lol

Actually since it's on my mind SheepKing SheepKing SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15 Kaiju Cat Kaiju Cat did we wanna do a lil camp out thing for the group? Ik it was mentioned in the Paula post so I figured I'd ask. Could provide some needed rest from combat stuff, maybe give some silly shenanigans as well. Figured it would be a nice break and when we need to we can skip to morning and continue on

idk what brain child implies, but he clearly is my favorite and I can't even deny it lol

Actually since it's on my mind SheepKing SheepKing SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15 Kaiju Cat Kaiju Cat did we wanna do a lil camp out thing for the group? Ik it was mentioned in the Paula post so I figured I'd ask. Could provide some needed rest from combat stuff, maybe give some silly shenanigans as well. Figured it would be a nice break and when we need to we can skip to morning and continue on
Oh I love the idea of a camp I’m down lol

I want to do a post to introduce some NPCs for Team Woomy, to fill them in on what's going on the realm, but I've been struck by a stomach bug and been trying to deal with that. x_x

They won't be interacting directly with Team Woomy; it's just to introduce them to the players. Set things up.

Last edited:
Hope you feel better soon! No rush on getting that post out there. I’m sure there is plenty of time for them to learn stuff now that we won’t be doing combat for a bit ^^

I can imagine the girls having a little girl talk time and Joker is just sitting there with no clue what to say or do while also partially being the topic of discussion. He did not sign up for this

Camping shenanigans sounds fun!

season 3 krabby land GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

I can also picture Team Woomy looking at strange plants to see if they're edible, and wishing they had someone like Link who can help them out.

Joker calling the other PTs just to ask for food to be brought to him lol

I saw a little thing with goats being called "trash beards," and I'm picturing someone calling Lunaris that.

"... My beard is not trash!"

I can imagine the girls having a little girl talk time and Joker is just sitting there with no clue what to say or do while also partially being the topic of discussion. He did not sign up for this
Aww poor Joker, it probably won’t help that with Paula and Inkling around half of the girl chat’s probably gonna be in telepathy 🧠 🧠 He’s just watching in confusion as the gals seemingly just stare at each other before suddenly reacting as if someone said something.

Aww poor Joker, it probably won’t help that with Paula and Inkling around half of the girl chat’s probably gonna be in telepathy 🧠 🧠 He’s just watching in confusion as the gals seemingly just stare at each other before suddenly reacting as if someone said something.
I can see some questions being asked about how Ann and Ren met or how they got together (depending on how curious Paula and Inkling are) and Ann probably gets all giddy talking about it since she doesn't get to talk about it much and since her and Ren had hid their relationship for a long time. Maybe it's best he can't hear cuz he'd probably get embarrassed.

I can see some questions being asked about how Ann and Ren met or how they got together (depending on how curious Paula and Inkling are) and Ann probably gets all giddy talking about it since she doesn't get to talk about it much and since her and Ren had hid their relationship for a long time. Maybe it's best he can't hear cuz he'd probably get embarrassed.
I can see Paula getting interested in knowing color her curious.

Folks start talking about their favorite pairings among the roster. A fighter is skeptical at the thought of Pithra. They're like, "Pit and Mythra? Really? How can THAT work? They're both powerful warriors of light with sassy, feisty, and reckless personalities; a love of hot springs and food, and everyone pokes fun at their intelligence... and... OH MY GOSH they're perfect for each other! Congratulations, you two!"

Mythra & Pit: Urge to kill... RISING!

Once the cute couple talk is out of the way they move on to other stuff. Maybe they got some gossip or something. Eventually Joker gives up trying to figure it out and sleeps. Mission accomplished. They got him to rest cuz he probably was refusing to lol

Ren is pretty respectful of girl talk, but when most of it is telepathically, any man would give up lol. Plus he needs the rest. Persona awakenings are pretty taxing on the body and spirit after all

But once Ren is asleep it would be funny if they just started having a normal conversation. All of them just silently agreed it was the best way to get him to rest

Users who are viewing this thread

Back