• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
I enjoyed the idea of Pit and Mythra playing video games together: just sitting cross-legged on the floor while holding SNES controllers, Mythra still wearing her typical Mythra face while Pit is all smiles. I have absolutely no doubt that Pit would find Pyra/Mythra being Blades to be so incredibly cool, and if they were his Blades he'd bring them along to as many missions as he can. If they were to ever tell him about their plan to die, it would totally break his heart!

From what I know about Rex and Pyra/Mythra's relationship with him, Pit may also be their type lol Just makes the Pithra joke-ship better! Though I see poor Rex, back at home, suddenly feeling some anxiety and not understanding why. XD

I'm of the impression that mortals, generally, are not allowed in Angel Land, so it's not like Pit can have his Smash friends visit him. But Mythra isn't exactly mortal or human! In the old RP, Pit was occasionally asked about his age. He didn't like thinking about his immortality because he didn't want to be reminded that he'll very likely outlive all his friends. This RP took place before Uprising, though, so with Pit being aware that they're all video game characters, I guess that's not so much of a problem anymore lol

I can see Pit, being so used to Palutena's cooking, eating Mythra's cooking without complaint and even telling her that her cooking gets better each time, and Mythra having a thought along the lines of, "... Okay, if anything happens to this angel I'm burning everything down." XD

Last edited:
Mythra hardly having a clue what a video game is, given such things don't exist for her except one arcade game that Tora built which she doesn't say anything about probably due to her not being present in the story at that point. Pyra/Mythra aren't just ordinary blades either, they are one of the three aegis. When their driver dies, they don't return to their core crystal like normal blades do and they retain memories as well. The memories thing is why they have a desire to die. That's the part of her immortality Mythra hates a lot and wishes she could be like other blades in the aspect of forgetting. She'd probably be a bit resistant to the idea of going on missions because of her memories as well, given the only reason she tags along with Rex is because he promises to take her to Elysium to meet with the Architect

It's okay, Rex will survive. XC3 will happen eventually for him and then Glimmer exists lol

I imagine she'd be like this
2gbc4z.jpg

On a completely separate thought, I actually had a silly dream involving this rp. It involved Joker purposefully getting himself captured in attempt to get himself close to Lunaris quickly. For whatever reason the guards forget he's a thief and put him in a normal cell, which he can easily pick the lock of and he ends up escaping and sneaking around until he actually comes across Lunaris. He quickly comes to realize Lunaris isn't a bad person per se and actually somewhat reminds him of Maruki- both not wanting to hurt people, but have goals they wish to achieve that aren't really evil, yet aren't something they shouldn't be doing. While they're having this little chat, Lunaris noticed Joker isn't wearing his mask, meaning Arsene is present somewhere, which eventually led into Arsene while in hiding pretending to voice the Hands, while Joker ignored his voice and acted like Lunaris was just going crazy and hearing voices he couldn't hear. Unfortunately that's where it ended cuz I woke up, but I figured I'd share because I found it amusing lmao

Here are the four characters I plan on using right now, lemme know if there's any problems with them and I'll alter my choices
1200px-Little_Mac_SSBU.png

Yes, I enjoy playing Little Mac in Ultimate. No, I'm not a sadist. Punch-Out!!! Wii is a baller game ok?
Character Name: Charles "Little Mac" Martinet
Player Name: A Hazy Sort of Clarity A Hazy Sort of Clarity or just Hazy, idc which

440px-Min_Min_SSBU.png

This is the only DLC character that I play cuz I loved ARMS as well. I just like violence ig
Character Name: Min Min
Player Name: **See Character #1 for details**

Tetra-Zelda-comparison-1228x1080.png

I believe in Wind Waker supremacy
Character Name: Tetra/"Toon" Zelda
Game of Origin: The Legend of Zelda (Wind Waker incarnation)

Side Note: Similar to how Zelda in Super Smash Bros. Brawl could transform into Sheik in the middle of battle, Tetra can also transform as well.

SSBU_Octoling_Girl_%26_Octoling_Boy_Spirit.png

Veemo
Character Name: Agent 8
Game of Origin: Splatoon 2 -- Octo Expansion

Side Notes: Of course, just like the Inklings, there are male and female variants. I don't know which variant I'll be playing yet, although I'm leaning towards the male Agent 8. Also, the Octolings will be pretty much echo fighters of the Inklings.

Punch Out Wii is a great game, and I definitely believe in Wind Waker supremacy!

Awesome! I’m at work, but consider your characters accepted.

Mythra hardly having a clue what a video game is, given such things don't exist for her except one arcade game that Tora built which she doesn't say anything about probably due to her not being present in the story at that point. Pyra/Mythra aren't just ordinary blades either, they are one of the three aegis. When their driver dies, they don't return to their core crystal like normal blades do and they retain memories as well. The memories thing is why they have a desire to die. That's the part of her immortality Mythra hates a lot and wishes she could be like other blades in the aspect of forgetting. She'd probably be a bit resistant to the idea of going on missions because of her memories as well, given the only reason she tags along with Rex is because he promises to take her to Elysium to meet with the Architect

It's okay, Rex will survive. XC3 will happen eventually for him and then Glimmer exists lol

I imagine she'd be like this
2gbc4z.jpg

On a completely separate thought, I actually had a silly dream involving this rp. It involved Joker purposefully getting himself captured in attempt to get himself close to Lunaris quickly. For whatever reason the guards forget he's a thief and put him in a normal cell, which he can easily pick the lock of and he ends up escaping and sneaking around until he actually comes across Lunaris. He quickly comes to realize Lunaris isn't a bad person per se and actually somewhat reminds him of Maruki- both not wanting to hurt people, but have goals they wish to achieve that aren't really evil, yet aren't something they shouldn't be doing. While they're having this little chat, Lunaris noticed Joker isn't wearing his mask, meaning Arsene is present somewhere, which eventually led into Arsene while in hiding pretending to voice the Hands, while Joker ignored his voice and acted like Lunaris was just going crazy and hearing voices he couldn't hear. Unfortunately that's where it ended cuz I woke up, but I figured I'd share because I found it amusing lmao
Aww imagine Pit promising to Mythra that he’d make her very happy!

A wicked part of me wants to design a Pithra kid for shiggles. They’d be the sassiest angel in Angel Land!

That dream is pretty awesome though, and knowing my RP is affecting your dreams is pretty flattering lol

Lunaris has killed people though, so he shouldn’t get off too lightly!

Aww imagine Pit promising to Mythra that he’d make her very happy!

A wicked part of me wants to design a Pithra kid for shiggles. They’d be the sassiest angel in Angel Land!

That dream is pretty awesome though, and knowing my RP is affecting your dreams is pretty flattering lol

Lunaris has killed people though, so he shouldn’t get off too lightly!
Mythra is definitely very hesitant towards such things, but I think given enough time she'd warm up to it all just like she does with Rex

LMAO a funny lil fanchild would be amusing. Maybe if I get inspired I'll throw my hand at something like that. Actually it'd be fun to take inspiration from Mythra's concept art (specifically the top left one) for an idea like this

My brain loves to be inspired off my things I'm involved in. It's silly, but hey it gives fun ideas sometimes

DW I don't think Joker would let him off. The true ending of P5R is the one where he decides to reject Maruki's ideals and fight him to break the reality of "no on needs to suffer" so that people can decide how to go about their problems rather than simply have none. He rejects having the chance to have a happier life just because he thinks it's wrong to change people's cognition in that matter. He can sympathize but still hold true to himself. So given I am playing him based off this route, I would see him treating Lunaris similarly.

Speaking on this though, I actually can share a moment I really love from P5R and spread the great VAing Maruki had cuz his actor sadly passed way too young

While I was deciding on characters for this RP, I caught myself thinking about the pair of Min Min and Little Mac...for some reason they sounded oddly familiar together.

After a few minutes of searching, I finally found the reason why:

Ah yes, they were beating the shit out of each other, I remember now...

While I was deciding on characters for this RP, I caught myself thinking about the pair of Min Min and Little Mac...for some reason they sounded oddly familiar together.

After a few minutes of searching, I finally found the reason why:

Ah yes, they were beating the shit out of each other, I remember now...

i legit watched their "Who Would Win? Link or Darth Vader?" video Monday lol

I see favorite game mentioned and I have to hold myself back from thinking to one certain game that's probably in my top 5 cuz otherwise I'm gonna be tempted with another character some recent talks were already planting the idea again

I see favorite game mentioned and I have to hold myself back from thinking to one certain game that's probably in my top 5 cuz otherwise I'm gonna be tempted with another character some recent talks were already planting the idea again
Give in to your temptations 😈

Users who are viewing this thread

Back