• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
But I should also just design masks for my characters but mehhhhhhh. Honestly cannot be asked lmao
Words of a 1:30am liar. I had a spark of inspiration so I will be making masks for at least the boys. I'll have to think on Pyra, Mythra and Ann

But first I finish Roxas' post

Alright alright my lazy ass has done did it so, I offer masked version this time (and lil explanations on my decisions) forgive my mostly lame concepts lmao
readyfortheball.png

Roxas - So the idea for his mask was to obviously keep it tied to the Ariel theme, but also seashells are important to him because when he's asleep for awhile Xion collects and brings seashells to lay around him so I figured the lil tie in was cute

Sora - His is super basic, keeping to Aurora's color scheme while adding lil ties to him including his crown from his necklace being the top and the lil heart emblems on the sides and center

Joker - Clearly referenced to what I showed last night. It's inspiration is from Arsene's mask which obviously is very fitting for him

Ann - Like Joker, her mask is a direct reference to her persona, Carmen, with the colors changed to fit her outfit/go along with Joker's outfit. I inversed her masks colors compared to his though

Pyra / Mythra - Honestly, I took some inspiration from Sheep's design, liking the idea of having only one eye covered, and then just kinda yolo'd it. The only real reference here is having the masks on opposite sides of the face to kinda represent they are "opposites" per say and two parts to one whole

I'm just still feeling bad I'm taking so long to post, I am SO SORRY!

I don't think I'm up, right? I'm letting everyone get a post before I do and I *think* we need a Zelda post?

I'm just still feeling bad I'm taking so long to post, I am SO SORRY!

I don't think I'm up, right? I'm letting everyone get a post before I do and I *think* we need a Zelda post?
Dhdjfhdjc yep, sorry about that 😅 I’ll try to get a post out hopefully by tonight

Actually, speaking of posts Kaiju Cat Kaiju Cat did you wanna get a Jeff post up before I move on with Mythra? I figure that you'd like to, but better to ask than just not say anything lol especially since I may write another reply today since I have a few characters up rn or I actually let myself let loose and play FE:E since I've been prioritizing everything else over it

Actually, speaking of posts Kaiju Cat Kaiju Cat did you wanna get a Jeff post up before I move on with Mythra? I figure that you'd like to, but better to ask than just not say anything lol especially since I may write another reply today since I have a few characters up rn or I actually let myself let loose and play FE:E since I've been prioritizing everything else over it
I’ll get a post up for Jeff tomorrow it’s gonna be a short one.

Added! Welcome to the RP! There is a recap and map on the first page of the OOC thread, and we'll be happy to help you find a place to start.

Oh my, thank you for the approval! I can't wait to do something with her!

I will want to establish a few things though, before I eventually throw Annette into my first roleplay ever as her though, mainly just for a bit of consistency's sake as well as a potential idea for why she's in this world fighting and interacting with others.

1674415731915.jpeg
First of all, for the duration of this setting, I'm very likely going to take the opportunity of her being in her post-timeskip appearance, as shown via fanart posted here. Part of it is because it's a little more comfortable for others age-wise as she's canonically in her early twenties at the time, but also because of personal preference as the outfit she's wearing is so adorable, and her design was admittedly part of why I wanted to roleplay as her to begin with in spite of an initial lack of knowledge. 🧡 💙 🤍

Second, and more importantly; a bit of her potential backstory before she arrives in the setting. Not an official post, but what I have in mind:

It had been a year since the events of yet another Smash Bros. Tournament had transpired, and for such a special event, it was a surprise to many who had studied and worked in the Garreg Mach Monastery that it would open its doors to becoming its own combat arena for the contestants to prove their worth, with one of their Professors - Byleth - representing the entire faculty as a combatant in the Tournament. Annette Fantine Dominic - A noblewoman known by others in the Monastery as a scatterbrained but enthusiastic honors student, comes to realize some surprising news as a strangely etched image of all the previous contestants would be featured on the equivalent of a Wanted Bounty poster; including that of her teacher, Byleth!

With the volume of people on the list who were sentenced to such a fate of outlaws, and quickly understanding that things may be more dangerous as they first seem as strange people from other worlds were being listed as targets to hunt down, Annette realizes a common theme among those whose capture would result in a nice sum of currency - they were all contestants of the previous Smash Bros. Tournament. With this knowledge in mind, Annette decides to take a risk to dive into the Smash Realm herself in order to investigate, using the definite lack of any price on her own head as well as her talents in sorcery as reinforcement to why she fights.

But what has happened to Byleth since the tournament? Can Annette hope to stand against the evil who also wishes for her demise? And will her known clumsiness get the better of her? All of this will be known in due time!

Sounds good! As we said, we're a pretty chill RP. The only thing is that no one would have been aware that the SSBs have been outlawed until they go to the Smash Realm, or, like Snake, they've been keeping tabs on the activities of the realm. Lunaris's influence has not spread beyond the Smash Realm. That said, don't be stressed by this. In this RP, I'm playing on the idea that people can come and go within the Smash Realm as they please, otherwise the SSBs would not have been able to have their reunion without the Hands being there to summon them.

Sounds good! As we said, we're a pretty chill RP. The only thing is that no one would have been aware that the SSBs have been outlawed until they go to the Smash Realm, or, like Snake, they've been keeping tabs on the activities of the realm. Lunaris's influence has not spread beyond the Smash Realm. That said, don't be stressed by this. In this RP, I'm playing on the idea that people can come and go within the Smash Realm as they please, otherwise the SSBs would not have been able to have their reunion without the Hands being there to summon them.
Ah, I didn't know, thanks for the heads up! Either way, Byleth's lack of presence alone could be a motivator for Annette to find answers.

I will throw this out there, mostly for future possibilities because god we all know I don't need more characters but if down the line Byleth is needed to help with Annette in some manner, I'd be more than willing to help out in that department

I will throw this out there, mostly for future possibilities because god we all know I don't need more characters but if down the line Byleth is needed to help with Annette in some manner, I'd be more than willing to help out in that department
I won't force anything and it doesn't need to happen immediately; but I'd be happy if that were to happen! Up to you!

I just need to figure out a reasonable way to send her into the heat of the roleplay now.

I won't force anything and it doesn't need to happen immediately; but I'd be happy if that were to happen! Up to you!

I just need to figure out a reasonable way to send her into the heat of the roleplay now.
if you need thoughts, feel free to check out the maps on Page 1! It shows where everyone is between the Subspace Worldspace and the Wordl of Light. It should give you options on where you'd want Annette to link up with

Ofc ofc! I wouldn't be offering if I felt forced. I just figure it could wait so Annette can explore otherwise and later, if Byleth isn't taken yet, I am more than happy to throw them in. I have experience rping as them and I've already thought of possibly adding them

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back