• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
The talk about Pit and Mythra dancing..
Dance Dancing GIF by Anastassia Ballroom

Some snooty upperclass woman: A simpleton like you could never understand something as refined as ballroom dancing!

Mythra: D8< *grabs at the person nearest to her, WHICH JUST SO HAPPENS TO BE PIT as he was on his way to get some hors d'oeuvre, and rushes to the dance floor*
Mythra only out here about to prove that woman right
Joker and T'ink dancing?

Cartoon Network Dancing GIF
The one dance Joker can’t break an ankle doing lol

Lol I've only worn high-heels once. I was part of the school band and we had a strict dress code for performances, and I had to borrow my mom's high heels because I had no dress shoes and those were the only thing available. I'm never doing it again! Mom was constantly saving me from falling down stairs or into ditches!

I have a couple of pairs that I’ve worn for a few formal occasions but their all either a.) hand me downs that are way too big for me so I’m guaranteed to break my legs if I tried walking in them or B.) such a specific color or design that I could only ever wear with with one or two outfits. Plus I have have zero coordination so even if I tried to wear them more often I’d probably snap my ankles in half lmao. Unfortunately they’ll be forced to rot in the back of my closet 🙏 👠 👠

I’ve worn heels plenty of times though I cannot say I can do much beyond walk in them to some extent.

Here I am making an eighteen year old boy wear heels and expect him not to break something lmao. Maybe he’s learned something from his model girlfriend or maybe Bayo has taught him how to wear them

I can't believe we've been talking about dancing for these past couple of days, with me making a bunch of references to dancing movies, and I didn't think of this one sooner! Because this is the Super Smash Brothers, and chaos just seems to follow them around, this happens. Maybe it's Pokey trying to sabotage them?

Pit and Mythra get their shit together just long enough to pull something like this off with the other dancers. Sawyer just reminds me a bit of Mythra with her color scheme and deeper voice, and there's Danny with his energetic and upbeat nature lol

Lunaris's castle just freaking BLOWS UP at the end!

Sorry that I've been a silent lately - just been waiting on posts and having brain rot playing/obsessing over a game Im currently playin.

SheepKing SheepKing - I'll make sure to get a Doom Slayer post soon~

I can't believe we've been talking about dancing for these past couple of days, with me making a bunch of references to dancing movies, and I didn't think of this one sooner! Because this is the Super Smash Brothers, and chaos just seems to follow them around, this happens. Maybe it's Pokey trying to sabotage them?

Pit and Mythra get their shit together just long enough to pull something like this off with the other dancers. Sawyer just reminds me a bit of Mythra with her color scheme and deeper voice, and there's Danny with his energetic and upbeat nature lol

Lunaris's castle just freaking BLOWS UP at the end!

Now I see Pokey as Darla trying to sabotage the smash bro dancers they’re both blonde sociopath evil kids.. thanks for the mental image. The fact they both have the nice children act on 😂😂😂😂😂😂 and I love this movie.

Now I see Pokey as Darla trying to sabotage the smash bro dancers they’re both blonde sociopath evil kids.. thanks for the mental image. The fact they both have the nice children act on 😂😂😂😂😂😂 and I love this movie.
Sora sees Pokey’s attempt at sabotage and thinks he was just trying to make it a special performance and ends up praising him. Oblivious Sora hours

Sora sees Pokey’s attempt at sabotage and thinks he was just trying to make it a special performance and ends up praising him. Oblivious Sora hours
Haha oh Sora is too precious I’m gonna feel sorry when he eventually realizes Pokey is a bad boy..

Oh yeah Dark Pit sees right through Pokey and the confrontation would be glorious if.. not terrifying. Well terrifying as Dark Pit giving Pokey his just desserts.

Gjckfnfdjf Meanwhile Pichu’s chasing after Pokey to put a stop to his schemes but gets caught up in all of his attempted sabotaging in. Poor Pichu get’s caught in the rope, pelted with lights bulbs, and gets smoke blown in his face! Shfkshf by the end he goes over to where Sora is praising Pokey and let’s out the most disgruntled “Pichu!” before finally giving up lmao

Gjckfnfdjf Meanwhile Pichu’s chasing after Pokey to put a stop to his schemes but gets caught up in all of his attempted sabotaging in. Poor Pichu get’s caught in the rope, pelted with lights bulbs, and gets smoke blown in his face! Shfkshf by the end he goes up to Sora praising Pokey and let’s out the most disgruntled “Pichu!” And gives up lmao
Ooooh man why is the perfect set up for a movie 😂😂😂😂 I can’t breathe.

Hey there! I couldn't help but to notice the fun through the Group Roleplaying section and it had gained my interest to maybe join in! I'm not 100% sure of whom I really want to roleplay as, at least at the current moment. Princess Peach tends to be the go-to character of mine when it comes to this particular fandom but she's (very understandably) taken and roleplayed as very well so I absolutely don't want to interfere with that. Respect to them! 💙

As for myself, I just wanted to say that I had the interest as I figure out who I could perhaps give and shot and maybe go out of my comfort zone in that regard.
Either way, this all looks like fun!

They've strayed from ballroom dancing to outright theatrics, but Lunaris doesn't mind because he's into that stuff. He's so absorbed in the performance that it takes him a moment to realize there's a FIRE and the ROOF OF THE CASTLE JUST GOT BLOWN AWAY! XD

Pokey's attempts to sabotage the Smash Bros. not only improves their performance, but destroys Lunaris's castle too!

Mythra and Pit are quite ecstatic about their performance and genuinely had fun with each other, until someone comments that they look and work so good together that they immediately split up and try to avoid each other again.

Here's a question though: which dancing pair do you think would win in a contest or catch the most attention?

Samus and Captain Falcon's tango
Zelda and Pit/Dark Pit having the time of their lives
or Joker and Ann

Hey there! I couldn't help but to notice the fun through the Group Roleplaying section and it had gained my interest to maybe join in! I'm not 100% sure of whom I really want to roleplay as, at least at the current moment. Princess Peach tends to be the go-to character of mine when it comes to this particular fandom but she's (very understandably) taken and roleplayed as very well so I absolutely don't want to interfere with that. Respect to them! 💙

As for myself, I just wanted to say that I had the interest as I figure out who I could perhaps give and shot and maybe go out of my comfort zone in that regard.
Either way, this all looks like fun!
Awesome! Thanks for showing interest! Don't be afraid to ask questions if you have any, and no pressure! This RP is meant to be pretty chill.

Awesome! Thanks for showing interest! Don't be afraid to ask questions if you have any, and no pressure! This RP is meant to be pretty chill.
I only really have one actual question as of the moment, just something I'm wondering out of curiosity - how does the 'combat' work here? Is it all 100% freeform and away from the mechanics of the actual game, or is there some gimmick behind it, like characters being knocked away, turning into trophies upon defeat, etc.

Otherwise, I've done a bit of reading and I do have a few ideas for characters I may want to give a shot, but none of which are really set in stone as to something I really want to try out, mainly as a result of my own personal reasons more than anything else. All should also fit within the realm of viable characters due to all of them being characters from various well-established Nintendo series.

First of all, to round out the small list of Princesses; Daisy. I'd hate to assume it, but I'm fairly certain 'echo fighters' are A-OK especially since roleplay-wise she acts like a completely different character. I'm just not confident in giving her a shot since her personality is not 100% to what I'm used to in the characters I roleplay as. Call it a lack of confidence in ability more than anything else.

Second descends away from the realm of actual fighters in Smash Bros., especially those who fight directly, but I was also considering Roxanne from Pokémon, just for fact that I like her design and studious personality more than anything else, while serving as a Pokémon Trainer if need be. The issue might be that she isn't very noteworthy of a character overall, especially since her name is literally a pun, and her general cast of Pokémon aren't very... popular, I want to say.

And third leans towards another character I like in design & personality - the issue being less towards the character herself but more of a lack of knowledge towards the content that she is in, Annette from Fire Emblem: Three Houses / Hopes. As much as I can't deny her being a character I would like to give a shot, my personal experience with the series and its lore has honestly been minimal. 😅

Some appropriate character images of the three if any of you are wondering too, although I'm spoilering it just not to create insane post real estate.

76012448_p0_master1200.jpg87385320_p0_master1200.jpgtumblr_pwz321V3W11wel47co1_1280.png

I only really have one actual question as of the moment, just something I'm wondering out of curiosity - how does the 'combat' work here? Is it all 100% freeform and away from the mechanics of the actual game, or is there some gimmick behind it, like characters being knocked away, turning into trophies upon defeat, etc.

Otherwise, I've done a bit of reading and I do have a few ideas for characters I may want to give a shot, but none of which are really set in stone as to something I really want to try out, mainly as a result of my own personal reasons more than anything else. All should also fit within the realm of viable characters due to all of them being characters from various well-established Nintendo series.

First of all, to round out the small list of Princesses; Daisy. I'd hate to assume it, but I'm fairly certain 'echo fighters' are A-OK especially since roleplay-wise she acts like a completely different character. I'm just not confident in giving her a shot since her personality is not 100% to what I'm used to in the characters I roleplay as. Call it a lack of confidence in ability more than anything else.

Second descends away from the realm of actual fighters in Smash Bros., especially those who fight directly, but I was also considering Roxanne from Pokémon, just for fact that I like her design and studious personality more than anything else, while serving as a Pokémon Trainer if need be. The issue might be that she isn't very noteworthy of a character overall, especially since her name is literally a pun, and her general cast of Pokémon aren't very... popular, I want to say.

And third leans towards another character I like in design & personality - the issue being less towards the character herself but more of a lack of knowledge towards the content that she is in, Annette from Fire Emblem: Three Houses / Hopes. As much as I can't deny her being a character I would like to give a shot, my personal experience with the series and its lore has honestly been minimal. 😅

Some appropriate character images of the three if any of you are wondering too, although I'm spoilering it just not to create insane post real estate.

It's freeform. As for turning into trophies when defeated, the Super Smash Brothers likely lost the ability to do so as the Hands are out of commission, so that raises the stakes! Using a Dark Cannon from the Subspace Emissary storyline can still turn them into trophies. Echo fighters are perfectly fine; anyone who's playable in SSB or has had some representation in SSB can be a PC.

All 3 of the characters you're considering definitely meet the rules for PCs. I will say I'm not too knowledgeable on Fire Emblem outside of SSB, so I can't say much about whether or not someone is playing a character true to their, well, character!

They've strayed from ballroom dancing to outright theatrics, but Lunaris doesn't mind because he's into that stuff. He's so absorbed in the performance that it takes him a moment to realize there's a FIRE and the ROOF OF THE CASTLE JUST GOT BLOWN AWAY! XD

Pokey's attempts to sabotage the Smash Bros. not only improves their performance, but destroys Lunaris's castle too!

Mythra and Pit are quite ecstatic about their performance and genuinely had fun with each other, until someone comments that they look and work so good together that they immediately split up and try to avoid each other again.

Here's a question though: which dancing pair do you think would win in a contest or catch the most attention?

Samus and Captain Falcon's tango
Zelda and Pit/Dark Pit having the time of their lives
or Joker and Ann
I say Captain Falcon and Samus. They gonna be two spice birds on that dance-floor if their dancing is anything like this 😏 (may not be suitable for the kids):

All 3 of the characters you're considering definitely meet the rules for PCs. I will say I'm not too knowledgeable on Fire Emblem outside of SSB, so I can't say much about whether or not someone is playing a character true to their, well, character!

Yeah, that was generally the issue I have in regards to the idea of roleplaying as Annette. There is a lot I like out of her when it comes to her design, but in regards to any potential story details and anything along those lines, I'm not as well-versed. I don't just want to go head-first and ruin a character solely because I don't know how they actually act, especially when there can be somebody else who could be in my shoes and roleplay as the same character, and even do better because they know what they're doing. As much as roleplaying is prone to have people take liberties, making up everything about an already established character on the spot is not cool unless it was an AU setting.

I say Captain Falcon and Samus. They gonna be two spice birds on that dance-floor if their dancing is anything like this 😏 (may not be suitable for the kids):

I was checking out that video earlier too! I'm also leaning into Samus and Captain Falcon. Samus alone would just catch everyone's eye!

Yeah, that was generally the issue I have in regards to the idea of roleplaying as Annette. There is a lot I like out of her when it comes to her design, but in regards to any potential story details and anything along those lines, I'm not as well-versed. I don't just want to go head-first and ruin a character solely because I don't know how they actually act, especially when there can be somebody else who could be in my shoes and roleplay as the same character, and even do better because they know what they're doing. As much as roleplaying is prone to have people take liberties, making up everything about an already established character on the spot is not cool unless it was an AU setting.
Personally, what I do in that scenario, is look up and digest any and all videos pertaining to the character I'm looking to play as and take notes of their capabilities, traits, background and influences so I could get the best understanding on the character I look to playing as

Users who are viewing this thread

Back