• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
They've strayed from ballroom dancing to outright theatrics, but Lunaris doesn't mind because he's into that stuff. He's so absorbed in the performance that it takes him a moment to realize there's a FIRE and the ROOF OF THE CASTLE JUST GOT BLOWN AWAY! XD

Pokey's attempts to sabotage the Smash Bros. not only improves their performance, but destroys Lunaris's castle too!

Mythra and Pit are quite ecstatic about their performance and genuinely had fun with each other, until someone comments that they look and work so good together that they immediately split up and try to avoid each other again.

Here's a question though: which dancing pair do you think would win in a contest or catch the most attention?

Samus and Captain Falcon's tango
Zelda and Pit/Dark Pit having the time of their lives
or Joker and Ann
Pokey makes more fun in a nutshell askjss lol 😂 welp it back fires on him.

I was checking out that video earlier too! I'm also leaning into Samus and Captain Falcon. Samus alone would just catch everyone's eye!
Everyone gonna be surprised Samus could even dance, much less dance so well (with her being a galaxy-saving bounty hunter and all lol). Captain Falcon all the while is trying to keep his heart from stopping lol

Personally, what I do in that scenario, is look up and digest any and all videos pertaining to the character I'm looking to play as and take notes of their capabilities, traits, background and influences so I could get the best understanding on the character I look to playing as
That would probably be one of the best courses of action either way. Good point!

I should welcome you to the rp as well Nimbus all of us are very chill and welcoming!

I can always help with Fire Emblem stuff if needed! I can be the local FE nerd lmao

Also, I'll hopefully get to Roxas post tomorrow!

To be fair, Annette was more of a suggestion of a character I wanted to roleplay as, rather than she was a persistent choice I was absolutely cemented on, but all of you have been eager to see me give her a shot, huh? Honestly, it feels good to know that either way. Thanks, again. 😊

Sephiroth just comes waltzing into the ball and turns the ball into a duel-dance competition.
What would probably happen if Sephiroth challenges Pit and Dark Pit to a dance competition XD

Sephiroth doesn't seem like the type to do fast, energetic dances to me.

To be fair, Annette was more of a suggestion of a character I wanted to roleplay as, rather than she was a persistent choice I was absolutely cemented on, but all of you have been eager to see me give her a shot, huh? Honestly, it feels good to know that either way. Thanks, again. 😊
I think you will do a great job lol though I don’t know much of FE. lol

Don't feel pressured to take a character; we just try to be encouraging!

Don't feel pressured to take a character; we just try to be encouraging!
No worries, I'm fairly certain people don't really care that I use her, especially considering that she is a side character more than anything incredibly relevant. Same if I were to try out roleplaying as Roxanne from Pokémon.

What would probably happen if Sephiroth challenges Pit and Dark Pit to a dance competition XD

Not really I always thought

This is a hilarious image I always get the feeling he’s more serious though.. Cloud on the other hand would probably have got his dance on at the ball and have a blast even deny it and act like doesn’t he’s not enjoying himself . If the remake is anything to go by XD

Honestly, even attending a ball doesn't sound like something Sephiroth would really do, so I'm embracing the humor of such a scenario.

Well, now or never, may as well give it a shot.

Character Name: Annette
Full Name: Annette Fantine Dominic
Game of Origin: Fire Emblem: Three Houses
Type of Character: In-Universe, Outside of Super Smash Bros.
Player Name: NimbusWing

image_2023-01-22_163114240.png
1674365546551.png

It’s rather off topic (Speaking of, welcome to the rp NimbusWing NimbusWing !) but here’s the ballroom art updated with some more characters and a change of scenery 👍 (Even more characters will be included in due time 😚)

A09B732A-05AD-4E62-BF14-C2221225B419.png
And as I bonus I gave Roxas, Pyra, Joker, and Sora some hypothetical mask designs 🎭 (I apologize for Roxas’ being kinda ass but the inspiration were the Samurai Nobodies which hey, an A+ for creativity…right? 😥
D7F3F54C-546A-4812-8C72-32ADC0DD4DF4.png

It’s rather off topic (Speaking of, welcome to the rp NimbusWing NimbusWing !) but here’s the ballroom art updated with some more characters and a change of scenery 👍 (Even more characters will be included in due time 😚)

View attachment 1059609
And as I bonus I gave Roxas, Pyra, Joker, and Sora some hypothetical mask designs 🎭 (I apologize for Roxas’ being kinda ass but the inspiration were the Samurai Nobodies which hey, an A+ for creativity…right? 😥
That looks bad ass I’m loving it.

View attachment 1059609
OMG THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL! But I should also just design masks for my characters but mehhhhhhh. Honestly cannot be asked lmao. Only one I know of would be Joker just because it'd give me an excuse to just use this design

But also, ironically enough I am only still awake and here rn cuz I bring ball doodles too. Me being my selfish self and only having my kiddos though me and my lil scribbles over here lmao
readyfortheball.png

Ploegy Ploegy SheepKing SheepKing You two have have beautiful art I am loving the ball art work.
Ahhhh thank you! Honestly it’s just nice to feel comfortable enough to post my silly lil doodles cuz I’m normally way more reserved with sharing but I feel very comfy here so really I should thank everyone for putting up with my constant stream of random doodles

Yeah I’m with you it seems highly ooc but damn funny nonetheless.

I personally like to think it's indicative of the influence the Smash Bros. Has had on Sephiroth.

I like the idea of the SSB world eventually having some influence on Sephiroth. I wonder what he thought when, after joining the SSB, he learned that, despite their appearances, they are NOT push-overs!

As I said before, I don't see Sephiroth doing any fast, energetic dances. He's confident, yet at the same time doesn't care enough to go all in on the dance, so his dance moves are more lackadaisical. I'm enjoying the mental image of Sephiroth just casually shuffling around while Pit is going all in on the dance because he's NOT LOSING to Sephiroth, while Dark Pit is watching with embarrassment until he has had enough!

Well, now or never, may as well give it a shot.

Character Name: Annette
Full Name: Annette Fantine Dominic
Game of Origin: Fire Emblem: Three Houses
Type of Character: In-Universe, Outside of Super Smash Bros.
Player Name: NimbusWing

Added! Welcome to the RP! There is a recap and map on the first page of the OOC thread, and we'll be happy to help you find a place to start.

View attachment 1059609
OMG THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL! But I should also just design masks for my characters but mehhhhhhh. Honestly cannot be asked lmao. Only one I know of would be Joker just because it'd give me an excuse to just use this design

But also, ironically enough I am only still awake and here rn cuz I bring ball doodles too. Me being my selfish self and only having my kiddos though me and my lil scribbles over here lmao
readyfortheball.png

These are great! I love the added detail to the Pits' costumes SheepKing SheepKing ! Pikachu and Pichu are adorable, and I can see T'ink enjoying having a mustache. "It's permanently glued to my face!" *strokes mustache*

Makes me want to draw Pit and Pikachu as dance partners.

Pit: Lady Pikachu, fairest Pikachu in all the land, will you honor me with a dance?

Pikachu: o///o Pika? Pikachu! *hops into Pit's arms* -^__^-

Alright, here's my last bit of pics for today. Hope yall enjoy!
tumblr_p1yd0hARRR1qlfjv8o1_500.jpg

f90b5777afdbd1096a22add58c8affdb.jpg

b53c1f6c2e167505cebfb60dac5f3405_bp.jpg.webp

ef292160a6e20cf402e73304c8a72a22.jpg

777a2335bd0151fbd52fbe20d6e7c045.jpg

8e120bd81c8a30f7b41c80952a01428a.jpg

4ac5311fb5f63e798e43528e99158a10.jpg

1fe50668a33515bacc9bc55ddbfbd06e.jpg

9f3e816446768307065758c97f59f811.jpg

bdb4718b871469c698ddd3a26667cab7.jpg

xun-chan-sketch.jpg

I'm thinking of a team of bounty hunters: a Lynel, a Chozo, and a third, I dunno, maybe an Eggplant Wizard? XD

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back