• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
I'm glad folks seem to be enjoying my posts too.

In all my time in SSB RPs, even ones I'm scouting out in other RP forums but never joined, I've never, not once, seen another Toon Link RPer. The upside is that if I decide to join a SSB game he's always available!

I can only hope my other characters are as enjoyable as Joker is assuming Joker is even enjoyable as well lmao

Team Snake grows! (weirder and weirder, that is)

I know we don't intend to actually group up everyone into their starting interactions for the entirety of the RP, but Joker and Agent 3 being named Team Woomy got me thinking: What do you guys think the other 'teams' would be called?
For the Swamp Crew, I was thinking of 'Team FLShY' (pronounced Flashy. And yes, I pulled a RWBY with this name lol)

I'm glad folks seem to be enjoying my posts too.

In all my time in SSB RPs, even ones I'm scouting out in other RP forums but never joined, I've never, not once, seen another Toon Link RPer. The upside is that if I decide to join a SSB game he's always available!
On the flip side what would you say are the
characters that you almost always see rp’d? 🤔

For the Swamp Crew, I was thinking of 'Team FLShY' (pronounced Flashy. And yes, I pulled a RWBY with this name lol)
That's AWESOME, actually. I like that a lot actually.

I was thinking about names for Team Snake, and though of Team Terranean. Because of Steve and Shovel Knights inclination for diggy digging, and because Snake(s)... Crawl on the ground? But that leaves out Roxas, so

That's AWESOME, actually. I like that a lot actually.

I was thinking about names for Team Snake, and though of Team Terranean. Because of Steve and Shovel Knights inclination for diggy digging, and because Snake(s)... Crawl on the ground? But that leaves out Roxas, so
I mean 'Roxas' - 'as' = 'Rox' = 'Rocks'. So it checks out 😏

Don't feel bad if you come up with team names that don't include my characters lmao. All is good if they don't necessarily fit. I am not bothered by it

On the flip side what would you say are the
characters that you almost always see rp’d? 🤔
This RP is my first since the Brawl RP days. I’ve always seen the Zelda cast (minus T’ink), the Star Fox group, the FE group, Bowser, Sonic, Yoshi, and Meta Knight in these games.

Even in the Brawl days, every SSB RP had a Cloud and Sephiroth.

I just thought of “Team Light, Wind, and Fire” for the Pyra group XD

Seems a bit long for a team name, no? Ofc it's fitting just long lol

Also I apologize that I likely won't get any posts up today. I know I have Sora and could probably write for Yoshi, but my dumbass decided that making some big art thing was a good idea and it may or may not have ties to the rp

Seems a bit long for a team name, no? Ofc it's fitting just long lol

Also I apologize that I likely won't get any posts up today. I know I have Sora and could probably write for Yoshi, but my dumbass decided that making some big art thing was a good idea and it may or may not have ties to the rp
I’d just call it “Light, Wind, and Fire” like the band I got inspiration from. XD

A name that could possibly fit snake, sora, Steve and shovel knight would be like

The ultimate cameo team or something-

Pfffff, I didn't recieve any notification from the OOC, and was very confused on why we had Shovel Knight pop outta nowhere.

Should be a fun addition to the group thought!

The underground team makes me think of:

If it was just Snake, Steve, and Shovel Knight, it could've been SSS for "Smokin' Sexy Style!" XD

I also like Team Featherwind for the Pyra group.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back