• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
Jeff and Steve are going to the HARDWARE STOOOOOOOOORE

Snake helping his son fight for his fucking life under the weight of a bathtub. Sneaky boys apart, weak. Together, strong

The Rabbids (who I'll post for this weekend, methinks) get swept up in the chaos of a big sale and it's hard to tell if they're attacking or defending
Mostly materials to fix that heavy bazooka lmao.

Now I am seeing Snake lifting that tin like it’s nothing then once he saves his son. He does a jojo pose

The idea of Pyra/Mythra, Pit and T’ink getting excited over cooking supplies is adorable. They all gush over a beautiful wok or something.
This is such a cute though oml!! Pyra ditches shopping for girly stuff to shop for cooking supplies instead

Snake helping his son fight for his fucking life under the weight of a bathtub. Sneaky boys apart, weak. Together, strong
Nothing screams true father-son bonding like carrying a bathtub together lmao

Baby's first Sneaking Suit? Snake would be so proud.
Okay, one, I am so blind and missed this image before, and two, Snake being proud over it melts my heart oml! Just change it from Zero Suit to a thieves outfit swap with Ann and it's even funnier

Okay, one, I am so blind and missed this image before, and two, Snake being proud over it melts my heart oml! Just change it from Zero Suit to a thieves outfit swap with Ann and it's even funnier
"The boob window offers no tactical advantage whatsoever, but if it's what makes you happy..."

"The boob window offers no tactical advantage whatsoever, but if it's what makes you happy..."
Joker doesn't want the boob window, but he gets the boob window and now just has to own the look along with a cat mask and tail, and the thigh high boots. Lots of stealth is about to get done clearly lmao

Joker doesn't want the boob window, but he gets the boob window
This is the best sentence I've ever read.

Responsible Dad Snake loves his son through and through, but he is very grateful that Joker's theatrics have been shut down for awhile. Maybe the boob window DOES have some strategic value...

This is the best sentence I've ever read.

Responsible Dad Snake loves his son through and through, but he is very grateful that Joker's theatrics have been shut down for awhile. Maybe the boob window DOES have some strategic value...
LMAO! It has strategic value until Joker starts questioning if he can now pull off Ann's "Sexy Technique" then it all goes downhill from there

Hey there just recently joined! Could I take shovel knight as a character? This looks so fun too!

Last edited:
I think I feel inspiration I have an idea for a post for Jeff and Paula and Pokey.

Hey there just recently joined! Could I take shovel knight as a character? This looks so fun too!
I'm not the owner, but I don't think that'd be an issue. Shovel Knights a Spirit/Trophy thingy in SSBU, if I remember correctly. Just be sure to read the first page starter info. Grumpy has some protocol they like to follow so they know people read the rules.

101 101 Shovel Knight does make an appearance in SSBU, so he is fine as a PC! Just be sure to read the first page and send the proper profile template.

Pit educates Toon Link on credit cards.

Pit: Take heed to an angel's wisdom, T'ink: Never, ever-- Hold on. *glances around then takes off his laurel crown and hides it behind his back before mumbling* Never, ever let a girl borrow your credit card.

T'ink: :0

Samus is suddenly behind the two boys, looming threateningly over them! They are VERY visibly unsettled. She suddenly smiles.

Samus: He's right, Link. Don't ever do it!

She casually walks away. Both boys are still shaken!

Off topic, but I can imagine Krook sounding like Tim Curry!

Pit educates Toon Link on credit cards.

Pit: Take heed to an angel's wisdom, T'ink: Never, ever-- Hold on. *glances around then takes off his laurel crown and hides it behind his back before mumbling* Never, ever let a girl borrow your credit card.
Joker on the other hand doing just the opposite of this advice lmao

I wouldn't be surprised if Palutena ever borrowed Pit's credit card and he had to learn that lesson the hard way!

He resolved the issue by kicking the God of Poverty's ass, then getting Palutena her own card.

Hope Snake is proud of this lmao I'm so sorry I am cursing y'all with this
shuannswap.png

Been dealing with a rough situation earlier today - so I dunno if I'll get a post up today. But I'll certainly try though - either for Samus and/or Bowser.

101 101 Shovel Knight does make an appearance in SSBU, so he is fine as a PC! Just be sure to read the first page and send the proper profile template.
Got it and I did when I got into the ooc. I’ll be making him shortly.

But after I did any Dora’s where to start him? Is there anyone in caves and he an just shove in LOL.

Got it and I did when I got into the ooc. I’ll be making him shortly.

But after I did any Dora’s where to start him? Is there anyone in caves and he an just shove in LOL.
Snake, Roxas, and Steve are underground!

Team Snake grows! (weirder and weirder, that is)

I know we don't intend to actually group up everyone into their starting interactions for the entirety of the RP, but Joker and Agent 3 being named Team Woomy got me thinking: What do you guys think the other 'teams' would be called?

I've been trying to think of other team names, but I haven't thought of anything good.

Like, Team Featherwind for Team Pyra would be cool, but it leaves out Pyra/Mythra and Jeff.

Team Snake grows! (weirder and weirder, that is)

I know we don't intend to actually group up everyone into their starting interactions for the entirety of the RP, but Joker and Agent 3 being named Team Woomy got me thinking: What do you guys think the other 'teams' would be called?
As established The Jungle Crew’s called Team Woomy but for the others…Zelda, Peach, Samus, Pikachu, and Cream could be called Team GirlBoss 💅 Isabelle and Doomguy could be Team Opposite 🧲, and Pichu and Sora could be Team Thundaga 🌩️. Just for some ideas lmao

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back