• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
I didn't even know we had team names lmao

Can’t wait to write a post today with snake, steve and and roxas!

All would be interesting friendships!

I didn't even know we had team names lmao
Not officially, but it's fun to think about. I just use names like "Team Samus" and "Team Pyra" for convenience. Team Woomy is the first "real" team name I thought of for the group, but it's up to y'all if you want to use it! It's just a bit more fun than "Team Joker".

Ill get out a post for the group tonight depending if thats all right with y’all!

Fhdkfjs Offically we don’t but it’d be fun to make up lil unofficial team names for each of the groups ✨
Not officially, but it's fun to think about. I just use names like "Team Samus" and "Team Pyra" for convenience. Team Woomy is the first "real" team name I thought of for the group, but it's up to y'all if you want to use it! It's just a bit more fun than "Team Joker".
I mean feel free too ofc. People can call the groups as they please as far as I'm concerned lmao. Naming stuff definitely isn't in my creative area

Best I can do creatively is offer my dumb doodles and meme ideas

I mean feel free too ofc. People can call the groups as they please as far as I'm concerned lmao. Naming stuff definitely isn't in my creative area

Best I can do creatively is offer my dumb doodles and meme ideas
Share them! All the doodles!

I need to doodle more. The problem is that I only have one monitor, and one HDMI cable, so if I want to draw on my tablet I have to unplug the monitor and plug in the tablet. That's pretty annoying. I also have to draw at night when my cockatiel is in his cage otherwise he'd be a real annoyance.

I also do some doodles but they’re shite compared to ploegy’s peices of arts

Thanks for the confidence boost but I could never do it on iPad or tablets I’m a good ol’ paper and pencil type of a guy

Share them! All the doodles!

I need to doodle more. The problem is that I only have one monitor, and one HDMI cable, so if I want to draw on my tablet I have to unplug the monitor and plug in the tablet. That's pretty annoying. I also have to draw at night when my cockatiel is in his cage otherwise he'd be a real annoyance.
Hoo boy, I dunno if you want me to share every doodle I've done lately I did just make it through drawing Joker for 30 days straight and I definitely have a lot of Jokers around All I got for today was the one I posted earlier lol cuz we totally needed Joker in Ann's outfit lmao

I also do some doodles but they’re shite compared to ploegy’s peices of arts
I'm sure your art is perfectly fine!!! I'd love to see it some time

I need to finish my KH forms T'ink and Pit project.

After seeing my doodle of Pit with Nero's Devil Bringer as a Palm Weapon, my friends want me to do more KI/DMC crossover art lol They especially want one of Pit riding a missile.

I need to finish my KH forms T'ink and Pit project.

After seeing my doodle of Pit with Nero's Devil Bringer as a Palm Weapon, my friends want me to do more KI/DMC crossover art lol They especially want one of Pit riding a missile.

Do it

Omg wait I am a big dummy! I doodled this earlier today before the other Joker lmao
shuanncuddles.png

I’m thinking of working on a post for Jeff, Paula abd Pokey over the week. May I get a recap over what’s going for Team Pyra?

Omg wait I am a big dummy! I doodled this earlier today before the other Joker lmao
shuanncuddles.png
They’re so cute one of the best JRPG couples

I’m thinking of working on a post for Jeff, Paula abd Pokey over the week. May I get a recap over what’s going for Team Pyra?
To recap in the quickest way possible, they took lapras/toon link’s ship across the ocean (and through some cyclones) to the alolan islands where T’ink stopped the storm from destroying the settlement there. They were then brought to the local Milk Bar and discussed what to do next which has led them to dressing up as pirates but then the area is attacked by pirates recruiting for the goons that have been causing troubling around the area to which Pit and T’ink tried to fight but were unsuccessful cuz the pirates using one of the children (of the Koopa family who helps run the bar) as a hostage which causes them to surrender so now they’re taken abroad the pirate ship

They’re so cute one of the best JRPG couples
They are super cute and I wish they were more popular but heyo it’s not everyone’s cup of tea

To recap in the quickest way possible, they took lapras/toon link’s ship across the ocean (and through some cyclones) to the alolan islands where T’ink stopped the storm from destroying the settlement there. They were then brought to the local Milk Bar and discussed what to do next which has led them to dressing up as pirates but then the area is attacked by pirates recruiting for the goons that have been causing troubling around the area to which Pit and T’ink tried to fight but were unsuccessful cuz the pirates using one of the children (of the Koopa family who helps run the bar) as a hostage which causes them to surrender so now they’re taken abroad the pirate ship

They are super cute and I wish they were more popular but heyo it’s not everyone’s cup of tea
Thank you! I’ll get to work on a post over the week I’m finally feeling inspired.

Your Joker posts are actually making me want to play the persona game he’s from. 😂❤️

Your Joker posts are actually making me want to play the persona game he’s from. 😂❤️
My Persona propaganda is working nicely then lmao

In all seriousness I’m just glad that my Joker posts seem to be well liked cuz man I love rping this boy so much

My Persona propaganda is working nicely then lmao

In all seriousness I’m just glad that my Joker posts seem to be well liked cuz man I love rping this boy so much
Same with Seph there’s something about him I enjoy the most.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back