• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
The only person who likes the spicy cookies is Ike!

I'm trying to picture Mythra attempting to brew a cup of tea, or beer, or wine. Oh no!

I was listening to some anime openings and I came upon the one for Chrono Crusade. Then I remembered the dance scene. That's probably what would happen if Mythra and Pit ever tried to dance with each other!

I feel like she might be able to brew stuff. It’s not cooking so it might be better? Can’t say for certain though

That dancing is definitely Mythra for sure lmao

Completely different note I sadly don’t think I’ll be getting to Roxas tonight but I’ll get to it asap

I brew as a hobby. Wines and meads, you can pretty much just throw your ingredients into a jug, put an airlock on it, then put it away in a dark cool place and forget about it for a few weeks. Beer, you gotta do some cooking before you can put it in a jug, put an airlock on it, then put away in a dark cool place to forget about it for a few weeks.

Mythra tries to brew, forgets to sanitize her equipment, and her beer or wine ends up very sour, or moldy, or both! Or she forgets to remove her flavoring ingredient, such as fruit, from the brew and it festers!

Though I think it'd be fun if she actually has a natural talent for brewing.

I dunno if she’d have one. If she did brewing it’d probably be more for teas than anything else since that’s more relevant to her than alcohol of any kind is

Yeah, I'm sure! It's simply a funny idea.

On the topic of music once again, upon thinking about that song I shared that makes me think of Team Woomy, what would you all suggest as themes for the different teams? It doesn't have to be anime.

Hmm I’ll think more over the week I kinda feel a spark of inspiration.

Ploegy Ploegy I’m sorry if I am pushing Paula to whatever you and SheepKing SheepKing hafe planned for Joker and Inkling.

On the topic of music once again, upon thinking about that song I shared that makes me think of Team Woomy, what would you all suggest as themes for the different teams? It doesn't have to be anime.
I'd have to think about that. I don't really have any songs in mind for any of them atm

Ploegy Ploegy I’m sorry if I am pushing Paula to whatever you and SheepKing SheepKing hafe planned for Joker and Inkling.
I mean you're more than free to put her back into the interaction. Sheep and I don't have any definitive plans and are just going with each other's flows rn only plans I've got our my own thoughts for Joker and I will not disclose this information (:

Yeah, I'm sure! It's simply a funny idea.

aldhslfhdlc this was the first thing that popped into my mind for obvious reasons

But I’ll def have to think about what could be an actual theme for them lmao

Hmm I’ll think more over the week I kinda feel a spark of inspiration.

Nah don’t worry ur all good! 👍 you’ll always be welcome back to the jungle crew 😎

And fuck yeah I finally posted! I’ll try to get Isabelle and Inkling’s posts up by the weekend 🐕 🦑

aldhslfhdlc this was the first thing that popped into my mind for obvious reasons

But I’ll def have to think about what could be an actual theme for them lmao

Nah don’t worry ur all good! 👍 you’ll always be welcome back to the jungle crew 😎

And fuck yeah I finally posted! I’ll try to get Isabelle and Inkling’s posts up by the weekend 🐕 🦑

Adkgds that song yeeeez

Funnily enough welcome to the jungle by Guns N’ Roses. I heard it the first time on the episode of the Simpsons.

I’m fawning over the idea of Paula being the younger sister to Inkling and Joker.

Last edited:
T'ink and Pit would have no troubles should Pyra/Mythra decide to go on a shopping spree. T'ink can use his power bracelets (though I'm debating whether or not to let him have those in this RP) and Pit has superhuman strength.

T'ink and Pit would have no troubles should Pyra/Mythra decide to go on a shopping spree. T'ink can use his power bracelets (though I'm debating whether or not to let him have those in this RP) and Pit has superhuman strength.
Fhskfjsof they’re also all at the shopping mall, watching on in mild confusion 🛒

It’s probably a “Women’s Day” holiday and that’s why the ladies all decided to go shopping that day!

T’ink lends Joker his power bracelets. I get the feeling Pyra/Mythra wouldn’t be so mean as to force him or Jeff to carry loads of bags. If it was Tetra however...!

Joker probably offers to carry Ann's bags like the good boyfriend he is, but then Ann volunteers him to carry things for Inkling and Eight as well so he finds himself in this predicament lmao Ann probably has Joker's wallet at this point too

Pyra would likely feel too bad making people carry things for her, so she'd probably carry her own things and Mythra would probably just let Pyra have her fun rather than shopping herself

Jeff would probably shop for materials anyway I don’t think he needs much?

I’ll be posting tomorrow, I’m stuck all day at work today and I’ll be too wiped out to post BUT soon as I wake up Saturday!

Last edited:
Question is would he find the materials he needs or does he have to hit up Steve?

Oh no I just pictured Pyra freaking out and trying to stop the boys from running into a Spencer’s!

The idea of Pyra/Mythra, Pit and T’ink getting excited over cooking supplies is adorable. They all gush over a beautiful wok or something.

Question is would he find the materials he needs or does he have to hit up Steve?
Jeff and Steve are going to the HARDWARE STOOOOOOOOORE

Snake helping his son fight for his fucking life under the weight of a bathtub. Sneaky boys apart, weak. Together, strong

The Rabbids (who I'll post for this weekend, methinks) get swept up in the chaos of a big sale and it's hard to tell if they're attacking or defending

deu5buq-847a9c72-cda8-49d5-8513-ccd354693cdc.png
Baby's first Sneaking Suit? Snake would be so proud.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back