• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
67d

Random lil scenario that popped into my head, but Ann takes a liking to Inkling and is like

Ann: We should go shopping together and buy some cute outfits! Oh and get crepes afterwards! It’ll be so much fun!

Inkling: :D

Ann: And we can make Ren carry all the bags

Gotta have the cliche girls shopping spree and boyfriend carries everything. They can invite Eight too and make Joker carry more things lmao

I pictured Mythra wanting to help T’ink with cooking. T’ink agrees, not knowing what he just got himself into, and he has to constantly correct Mythra’s mistakes behind her back. Think Ratatouille where Remy fixed the soup.

Mythra is shocked and delighted that everyone likes the soup they made, because she never caught T’ink fixing it.

She or Pyra help Pit when he cooks, and they notice that, though he’s cheerfull, there is an unsettling aggressiveness when preparing and cooking eggplants. He has a big smile on his face while slamming the chef’s blade down HARD on an eggplant.

Cooking eggplants is cathartic for him.

T'ink indirectly inflating Mythra's ego. Everyone liking the soup and she's all like "See guys, I told you I'm a great cook!"

Pit: Thanks for helping me with dinner, Pyra/Mythra! -^__^-

With a big cheerful smile toward the women, he brings down the cleaver hard, enough that the sound makes everyone jump. The eggplant breaks into two halves. So does the cutting board. For once, the other members of Team Pyra look at Pit with fear.

I like the idea of BotW Link trying so hard to get T’ink to spill the beans on his grandma’s soup recipe, but T’ink won’t tell!

Unsure what to post for all of them my muse is dry. I kinda wonder if Paula would fit in the Joker group lol..

Random lil scenario that popped into my head, but Ann takes a liking to Inkling and is like

Ann: We should go shopping together and buy some cute outfits! Oh and get crepes afterwards! It’ll be so much fun!

Inkling: :D

Ann: And we can make Ren carry all the bags

Gotta have the cliche girls shopping spree and boyfriend carries everything. They can invite Eight too and make Joker carry more things lmao
Dvdlfhdo stop that’s so cute 😭 Poor Ren’s gonna get a hernia from how much stuff he’s gonna have to carry lmao 🛍️

Joker could use Paula’s psychic powers to handle all those bags lol

Dvdlfhdo stop that’s so cute 😭 Poor Ren’s gonna get a hernia from how much stuff he’s gonna have to carry lmao 🛍️
I'm sure he'll be fine. Probably isn't the first time he's had to do something like this for Ann, I'm sure he's a pro at it. Besides, he can get rewarded later for his efforts lmao his reward and seeing the smiling faces of his gf and bestie

I'm sure he'll be fine. Probably isn't the first time he's had to do something like this for Ann, I'm sure he's a pro at it. Besides, he can get rewarded later for his efforts lmao his reward and seeing the smiling faces of his gf and bestie
He does alright until Inkling tries to buy a whole ass bath tub thinking it’s a new model of bloblobber

The idea of T’ink helping Mythra with her cooking gave me the idea of Paula sharing her home made cookies with everyone,

He does alright until Inkling tries to buy a whole ass bath tub thinking it’s a new model of bloblobber
OMG LMAO!!! Ren looks away for like 2 seconds and turns back to see Inkling trying to buy this bathtub and he's so confused. One day Inkling must show him the way of the weaponry of her world all while this is happening Ann and Eight are buying gifts for them together
The idea of T’ink helping Mythra with her cooking gave me the idea of Paula sharing her home made cookies with everyone,
Aww that's cute!!

Oh Paula goes along if that’s ok and buys gifts for everyone. Tells crazy stories of Giygas and Pokey

If Mythra and Pit tried cooking together, would war break out in the kitchen?

BotW Link and T’ink cooking together would be cute!

Pikachu uses her electrical abilities to cook nuts and fruit. Samus gets to eat something besides MREs.

I want Snake to get his hands on some of the weirder weapons from the other Smash Brother's universes so, so bad

Like, shoulder-mounting a Bullet Bill launcher, "blah blah badass quip," and then BLASTING the bad guy of the week who ignored Snake because he's only a puny human

i would like to be very transparent with my desire to play Snake as the relatively normal badass normal

But also, seeing super serious Snake fight goons with a Splatoon paint roller or a giant Whack-a-mole hammer is an awesome visual.

While T'ink would be sneaky and subtle while cooking with Mythra, I think Pit would be more vocal.

"Why are you putting Super-Spicy Curry Powder into the cookie dough, Mythra??"

Last edited:
While T'ink would be sneaky and subtle while cooking with Mythra, I think Pit would be more vocal.

"Why are you putting Super-Spicy Curry Powder into the cookie dough, Mythra??"
Mythra: Joker was about to waste it by putting it in actual curry. What a dumbass. It’d be so much better to spice up our cookies!

Joker: Frantically searching for super-spicy curry powder

Mythra: Let’s spice these babies up!

The only person who likes the spicy cookies is Ike!

I'm trying to picture Mythra attempting to brew a cup of tea, or beer, or wine. Oh no!

I was listening to some anime openings and I came upon the one for Chrono Crusade. Then I remembered the dance scene. That's probably what would happen if Mythra and Pit ever tried to dance with each other!

Kaiju Cat Kaiju Cat If you're having trouble writing for the RP, no problem. Take your time and relax. I don't think it'd be too difficult to say that Paula and Jeff have been around their respective parties the whole time. Jeff easily could've followed the others to the Milk Bar, picked out his own pirate disguise, and got dragged to the ship with them. Jeff's a shy kid, right? He could've been sticking to the background!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back