• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
Here's the second ending theme for the same anime

Again, here are the English lyrics

Beautiful song, though there ain't any trains in the RP! XD I can see this being Peach-centric.

The first one is more upbeat though, and I keep picturing running Yoshis!

i find it ironic that these endings were from Final Fantasy Unlimited and one of my suggestsions for the name of the roleplay was 'Super Smash Bros. Unlimited' lol

Omg this reminds of of the aot op amazingartistyellow made way back

God I love this shit so much. I remember when I first saw this and was so happy cuz hoo boy two of my fav things, Smash and AoT lmao

I remember those 2 fanmade anime openings! :D

It's hard for me to think of an anime opening. I did most of my anime-watching during the 90s-early 2000's when most anime had their own English intros.

Good grief, Team Pyra sailing to the 4Kids One Piece opening theme

Fhsofhsn another propsistion for the rp’s ed could be caramelldansen Totally not inspired by the old brawl version lmao

God I feel old after seeing that one lmao

Fhsochs Its nearly been 15 years since it was made. I was only a wee little 4 year old kiddo back then 👶

Fhsochs Its nearly been 15 years since it was made. I was only a wee little 4 year old kiddo back then 👶
I was a 9 years old back then. just a year away from hitting double-digits and begging my grandparents to buy a Wii with SSBB for me an my brothers for Christmas lol

Okay one last one but this video was like straight up crack for my itty bitty brain and definitely up there for the first thing I think of when it comes to brawl

Okay one last one but this video was like straight up crack for my itty bitty brain and definitely up there for the first thing I think of when it comes to brawl

That’s an old song just fitting askjsss

I think I've officially gained like 50 years after seeing all these old videos lmao

Captain Falcon doesn't just punch fire, he doesn't just kick fire, he can most certainly spit fire 😎. Whatever you do, don't try to roast his style. If you think the shade is real now, he will utterly atomize anyone who tries to do so. It's like the he will just go nuclear on the spot against anyone who tries. But also notice that even tho he's casting shade, he's also showing concern for his friends. In both Link and Yoshi's case, he doesn't want either of them to just be used and underappreciated by the people they give their all to.

Also, no worries about the video, this is my type of humor anyways lol. Falcon would probably say the same thing (tho in a much cleaner way. Cap refuses to swear.But you can imagine there are a few people who've almost gotten him to 😈).)
oh yeah that shade is real , falcon is a real g

You know back on the whole song thing, I tend to listen to this a lot when writing for Joker and it pretty much fits his whole outlook on the situation for this rp surprise surprise that the P5 song would fit Joker

I tend to listen to groups like Blackmore’s Night and Celtic Woman when I write for T’ink and Pit. Celtic and fantasy rock.

Fhdkfhd for me I choose the songs for each scene b4 I begin the process of writing so typically I’ll listen to the specific song for whatever scene that I’m writing for. So like I’m writing Zelda’s forest scene so I’d listen to Lost woods or mysterious forest. It’s just something that helps me stick with the general vibe I wanna go for lol

I pick my music first as well (or at least the first song) and I always eventually end up on P5 music anyways. But my point of the song was more so that it feels fitting for the overall rp from Joker's POV

Yee yee I get what u mean 👍

Dbskchsof We never did definitively figure out a fitting anime op did we? shfjslfhslf well I guess here’s my stab at it

I feel the most important part in picking an op would be finding one that showcases a very large cast in order to account for all of the characters in the rp. So like some more obvious choices would be the durarara, death parade, and baccano openings. Though other ones that could work are both of Noragami’s openings and most of Fullmetal Alchemist’s openings though they run into the issue of the op having explicit main characters, something that the rp doesn’t really have since technically everyone’s the main character of their own story lmao

Last edited:

Dbskchsof We never did definitively figure out a fitting anime op did we? shfjslfhslf well I guess here’s my stab at it

I feel the most important part in picking an op would be finding one that showcases a very large cast in order to account for all of the characters in the rp. So like some more obvious choices would be the durarara, death parade, and baccano openings. Though other ones that could work are both of Noragami’s openings and most of Fullmetal Alchemist’s openings though they run into the issue of the op having explicit main characters, something that the rp doesn’t really have since technically everyone’s the main character of their own story lmao
I haven’t seen those anime but FMA has some solid ops and endings.

Lol we never did, but I do think it is hard to pick just one. The animes I've watched mostly fall in the 2010s-now timeframe so that's where a lot of my knowledge lays but I'm probably pretty useless at finding something tbh lmao

God seeing the Baccano opening for the first time in forever and immediately the opening part made me think Joker and Inkling

Yeah I agree it’s hard to choose my choices fall from early 2000s-2010 hence FMAB and the original.

I should honestly listen to earthbound oat to kick in muses for Jeff and Paula lmao.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back