• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
Sure, if you want to claim Ann, go for it!

Haha, Mythra and Pit have their own Heart-to-Heart conversations! Sometime, when I have time and I'm not tired, I want to doodle Mythra, Pit, and T'ink in their pirate outfits. Pit and Mythra match... and then there's Toon Link lol

Man! Captain Falcon throwing down shade again! XD I really look forward to the ways he roasts the other PCs if/when he encounters them!

I think of this video almost every time I read a Captain Falcon post (LANGUAGE WARNING!)

Hm I suppose it’d probably be smart just to avoid possible problems and as long as she’s able to be a side character that pops in and out then I’ll probably do it maybe she plays a bigger role later and maybe she keeps me away from adding another full time character lol

I would draw some Pit and Mythra but I dread drawing Mythra’s outfit and god I hate drawing wings too lmao

Man! Captain Falcon throwing down shade again! XD I really look forward to the ways he roasts the other PCs if/when he encounters them!

I think of this video almost every time I read a Captain Falcon post (LANGUAGE WARNING!)

Captain Falcon doesn't just punch fire, he doesn't just kick fire, he can most certainly spit fire 😎. Whatever you do, don't try to roast his style. If you think the shade is real now, he will utterly atomize anyone who tries to do so. It's like the he will just go nuclear on the spot against anyone who tries. But also notice that even tho he's casting shade, he's also showing concern for his friends. In both Link and Yoshi's case, he doesn't want either of them to just be used and underappreciated by the people they give their all to.

Also, no worries about the video, this is my type of humor anyways lol. Falcon would probably say the same thing (tho in a much cleaner way. Cap refuses to swear.But you can imagine there are a few people who've almost gotten him to 😈).)

Captain Falcon doesn't just punch fire, he doesn't just kick fire, he can most certainly spit fire 😎. Whatever you do, don't try to roast his style. If you think the shade is real now, he will utterly atomize anyone who tries to do so. It's like the he will just go nuclear on the spot against anyone who tries. But also notice that even tho he's casting shade, he's also showing concern for his friends. In both Link and Yoshi's case, he doesn't want either of them to just be used and underappreciated by the people they give their all to.

Also, no worries about the video, this is my type of humor anyways lol. Falcon would probably say the same thing (tho in a much cleaner way. Cap refuses to swear.But you can imagine there are a few people who've almost gotten him to 😈).)
No problem! I'll always put warnings on videos just in case some folks have kids or little siblings, or are just sensitive to such things.

I wish I had the skill to make rhymes because Captain Falcon, Sonic, and Pit getting together to roast others (and each other) through rap sounds pretty funny!

I found it really hilarious when I discovered Pit's VA does rap. I would love for someone to gather various voice clips from him and make a video of Pit finally having enough of the gods talking shit about him, and roasting them through rap similar to Jarl Ballin'!

Language warning

Or, the gods are talking shit about Pit again, and he's just like, "Hold on, Captain Falcon's got something to tell you."

Captain Falcon lets them have it!

Or, the gods are talking shit about Pit again, and he's just like, "Hold on, Captain Falcon's got something to tell you."

Captain Falcon lets them have it!
Just the thought of Captain Falcon's roasts literally setting someone on fire is hilarious to me 🤣

The captain falcon posts tho are a fun read 😂

GrumpySwallow GrumpySwallow I don’t know if we gone through this already you down for Lunaris finding and recruiting Sephiroth? I’m sure he’ll join for evil shenanigans

GrumpySwallow GrumpySwallow Dhskfisb apologies for plopping a question right after Kaiju Cat but I was wondering about what limits I should impose on Zelda if/when she uses her telepathy ability in the future. I figured it might be pretty op if after Samus and Peache explained everything about Lunaris and the ten crystals she could literally just info dump all that info to everyone all at once. I think at the bare minimum her telepathy should only be limited to speaking to one person at a time considering that’s the extent of her power seen in canon. Besides that though I’d be open to other limitations such as needing the other character to be within a certain proximity for it to work, only limiting it to certain characters, and other such things that’d prevent the ability from completely breaking the rp lmao

The captain falcon posts tho are a fun read 😂

GrumpySwallow GrumpySwallow I don’t know if we gone through this already you down for Lunaris finding and recruiting Sephiroth? I’m sure he’ll join for evil shenanigans
That's fine, or Sephiroth can seek Lunaris out, either way's fine.

GrumpySwallow GrumpySwallow Dhskfisb apologies for plopping a question right after Kaiju Cat but I was wondering about what limits I should impose on Zelda if/when she uses her telepathy ability in the future. I figured it might be pretty op if after Samus and Peache explained everything about Lunaris and the ten crystals she could literally just info dump all that info to everyone all at once. I think at the bare minimum her telepathy should only be limited to speaking to one person at a time considering that’s the extent of her power seen in canon. Besides that though I’d be open to other limitations such as needing the other character to be within a certain proximity for it to work, only limiting it to certain characters, and other such things that’d prevent the ability from completely breaking the rp lmao
One person within a certain proximity sounds fair to me. I'd say it also depends on whether the target wants to be contacted through telepathy or not, and their mental strength to resist it.

I try to give some bread crumbs to lead folks to where the Pillars are. I'm sure folks here know that the treasure on the Ghost Ship is likely NOT the Crystal Coconut!

Okay, I'm gonna just make this mistake decision and do this. I need another girlie in my numbers even if she's gonna be on the side she can be a girlboss later on with the other girls maybe

Character Name: Panther (Ann Takamaki)
Game of Origin: Persona 5
Player Name: Ploegy Ploegy

I was pondering what a hypothetical ending theme for this RP would be and my dumb brain was like, "Hehehehe... running Yoshis!"

English lyrics as I can't find a version of the video with them: Vivid Lyrics

Final Fantasy: Unlimited wasn't really a great anime, but boy did I love it as a child and I still have a soft spot for it.

I was pondering what a hypothetical ending theme for this RP would be and my dumb brain was like, "Hehehehe... running Yoshis!"

English lyrics as I can't find a version of the video with them: Vivid Lyrics

Final Fantasy: Unlimited wasn't really a great anime, but boy did I love it as a child and I still have a soft spot for it.

Damn, this outro is dope! What about a hypothetical intro theme for the RP? Hmmmm? 😏

1673408816688.png
Yeah That’s what I thought/j

Dhsifidh But I’d be curious about what kind of a more anime anime kinda opening song would fit the rp

Here's the second ending theme for the same anime

Again, here are the English lyrics

Beautiful song, though there ain't any trains in the RP! XD I can see this being Peach-centric.

The first one is more upbeat though, and I keep picturing running Yoshis!

Look idk if this fits the rp, but I found this awhile back and feel now is the time to post it since anime openings are the subject

Users who are viewing this thread

Back