• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
On the rare occasions Captain Falcon beats Ness:
__ness_and_captain_falcon_super_smash_bros_and_3_more_drawn_by_bb_baalbuddy__sample-97b120eced5ce1d977d74736749bf22d.jpg

On the rare occasions Captain Falcon beats Ness:
__ness_and_captain_falcon_super_smash_bros_and_3_more_drawn_by_bb_baalbuddy__sample-97b120eced5ce1d977d74736749bf22d.jpg
I think you might appreciate this. I was just recommended this; good timing!

I also recently found these. High-quality Toon Link and Pit montages are not very common, so these made me very happy as a user of both!

I forgot about this K. Rool montage! K. Rool is my third main, and I get a laugh every time I watch this video!

When at first you don't succeed, DO IT AGAIN!

Ooooh montages! Time for me to post a collection of clips of my fav comp smash player playing Joker (but not really)

On a different note, my dumbass went ahead and quickly doodled pirate Mythra because my brain decided it could not wait till tomorrow and now as I'm looking at this, I realize i forgot to draw her core crystal
piratemythra.png

Ooooh montages! Time for me to post a collection of clips of my fav comp smash player playing Joker (but not really)

On a different note, my dumbass went ahead and quickly doodled pirate Mythra because my brain decided it could not wait till tomorrow and now as I'm looking at this, I realize i forgot to draw her core crystal
piratemythra.png
What a pretty pirate get-up for her! Mythra's pretty no matter what, though!

LOL I think Mythra and Pit are wearing the same colors. It ends up adding more fuel to the "Pithra" gag. Meanwhile, T'ink is in green, which compliments their reds. They're a harmonic pirate group!

What a pretty pirate get-up for her! Mythra's pretty no matter what, though!

LOL I think Mythra and Pit are wearing the same colors. It ends up adding more fuel to the "Pithra" gag. Meanwhile, T'ink is in green, which compliments their reds. They're a harmonic pirate group!
Omg I didn’t even think about the matching colors and just thought “put Mythra in a Pyra color” but funny how it actually plays into that lmao

I should keep a checklist of common fanfiction/ship cliches and just have them get more and more ridiculous as the RP goes on. >: Dc

An over-dramatic NPC: Oh no! Mythra has been struck by a curse! The only cure is... an angel's kiss!

Pit: -_-' Uh-huh. Nope. *opens a fairy bottle*

NPC: ... Oooooor you can do that.

I should keep a checklist of common fanfiction/ship cliches and just have them get more and more ridiculous as the RP goes on. >: Dc

Include every cliche 👀 👀 👀

All the cliches/tropes only happen to Mythra. Somehow Pyra always avoids being involved

All the cliches/tropes only happen to Mythra. Somehow Pyra always avoids being involved
Pyra watching on in horror as somehow Mythra got the inheritance to a flower shop while Pit gets forced to work at a coffee shop (they also need to pretend to be married for a super special mission and they both have super special soul mate marks and one of them has hanahaki and it’s suddenly a high school au and-):
1673329556928.png

Technically Zelda’s descendant is the one that’s gotta deal with him but still, the fallen hero timeline should really be renamed to “Timeline with too many dang wizards” lmao
oh god oot link is gonna be depressed about this one lol

I think you might appreciate this. I was just recommended this; good timing!

I also recently found these. High-quality Toon Link and Pit montages are not very common, so these made me very happy as a user of both!

bro that dbz music hit different

Pyra watching on in horror as somehow Mythra got the inheritance to a flower shop while Pit gets forced to work at a coffee shop (they also need to pretend to be married for a super special mission and they both have super special soul mate marks and one of them has hanahaki and it’s suddenly a high school au and-):
View attachment 1056241
I immediately thought of my favorite Final Fantasy

There should be a logical and/or innocent explanation behind every trope and cliche! For example, Pit starts coughing up flower petals, folks think it's hanahaki, and it turns out he was just eating some flowers. Or Viridi decided to mess with him. Or, know that crazy flower girl in LoZ: BotW? One of them accidentally steps on a wizard's flower garden, so they put a curse on them that causes them to cough flowers. Love has nothing to do with it!

Mythra sleepwalks again. Pit, who was sleeping on his stomach, opens an eye to see her using him, his wings specifically, as a pillow, and just resigns himself to his imminent demise when she wakes up. He supposes he's died in worse ways.

Last edited:
I’m sure she won’t kill Pit over sleepwalking. Worse she does is start throwing anything she can get her hands on lmao

But also like any cliche that’s like “oh no Mythra is dying” Mythra probably is standing there like “wtf I legitimately can’t die. Worst that happens is returning to my core crystal.” The latter can’t even happen since Rex isn’t even present and he’d have to die to force that to happen since he’s her driver and has half of her life force anyways

This cutscene basically explains the only way Pyra/Mythra saw how they could die and yeah. It’s one of my fav moments in the entire game maybe even later on Pneuma (Pyra/Mythra’s true form) makes an appearance here

I’m sure she won’t kill Pit over sleepwalking. Worse she does is start throwing anything she can get her hands on
Oh yeah, I know, it’s an over-exaggeration! : D Pit’s pretty durable; things will just bounce off his head and annoy him more than anything! He still doesn’t want Mythra getting angry and violent on him!

Pit will need some very good luck to avoid Mythra's anger. Gotta call up Rex and figure out how he managed lmao

They finally get so fed up with the Pithra shipping that they decide to act like a couple for a while, using gag-worthy, nauseating lover’s nicknames on each other (“How’s my shmoopsy-shmoop!”), cuddling in inconvenient places, and gushing over each other so much that it gets on everyone’s nerves. They stop when the others are begging them to knock it off! XD

“Thank Palutena! I don’t know how much longer I could’ve kept that up!”

“Finally! If I had to call you ‘Honey-bear’ one more time I was going to lose my mind!”

I think it would be so hard to convince Mythra to agree to such shenanigans lmao. She'd rather smack people around for dumb comments than agree to something like that. Pyra on the other hand would probably be more willing to humor the idea

But speaking of ships, outside of Pit/Mythra, our cast doesn’t seem to have all that many other shippable combinations 🤔 which don’t get me wrong that isn’t exactly a bad thing either lmao

But speaking of ships, outside of Pit/Mythra, our cast doesn’t seem to have all that many other shippable combinations 🤔 which don’t get me wrong that isn’t exactly a bad thing either lmao
Joker/Inkling technically could be mistaken as a ship and I feel like people might bring it up idk lmao

I think it would be so hard to convince Mythra to agree to such shenanigans lmao. She'd rather smack people around for dumb comments than agree to something like that. Pyra on the other hand would probably be more willing to humor the idea
Yeah I’d imagine so! I see it as a final act of desperation, if anything. Pit would likely be way too shy and flustered to do such things.

well , link is in a group of all dudes , and im not playing him as being attracted to guys , and im slowly starting to think he might be a bit asexual .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back