• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
On top of that, imagine Samus just gunning for any circular item in any match with items enabled. Just the thought of her just bypassing every item available just to get an orb-shaped item. Ray GUN? Pass. Rocket Launcher? No thanks. Mallet? So late 90s. A Bo-bomb? Yes please! A poke ball! Oh hell yea! A Screw Attack? I'll take your entire stock and pre-order the rest!
Samus would be a big fan of tether ball~
She might even... BECOME the tether ball~

Honestly loving the idea of Lunaris going on the hunt for the one winged angel..

Eh I’m coming back..
YAY!

Now, don't overwhelm yourself, and don't be afraid to talk to us or ask us for help (or patience LMAO) if you need extra time in between posts! :angel3:
I very much second Minako's statement! I like to feel we are pretty accommodating to all manner of play styles but if by any means you feel like you need assistance or more time, we can certainly provide it if need be.

Was thinking Lunaris finds old research of Hojo’s and bases the cloning projects on that? Idk

Samus would be a big fan of tether ball~
She might even... BECOME the tether ball~
Folks are way too scared to smack that tether ball lol!

The other Smashers see Samus's more "ditzy" side, then they see Pit's more cold and serious side (he shows it briefly in Uprising!) and they're like, "AHHHHH! I see the family resemblance now!"

Eh I’m coming back..

Welcome back! I'm glad; I was holding onto your characters just in case you decided to come back, and even if you can't RP you are still very welcome here in the OOC thread! As others have said, take your time and feel free to ask for help.

Lunaris knows about the SSB, so he'll know about Sephiroth! He'll try to recruit him if/when he gets the chance!

YOOOOO! We made it to 10 PAGES in the Main RP!

Happy Smash Bros GIF

Last edited:
I'll probably post for Mythra tomorrow! I started working on it, but my focus is nonexistent tonight

Team Pyra tells Sora about their pirate adventure, and despite everything that happened, Sora is STILL bummed that he didn't get to take part in it!

I was going to have Pit hide his glowing rings by wearing a pirate long-coat with the left sleeve tied up, and pretend to have lost the arm, but I figured if the pirates are going to be fooled by Toon Link's Zola costume then I don't think the glowing rings will be that big of a deal.

Last edited:
Oh random thought Lunaris is Hylian right? what Hyrule does he come from/is he also a native to the smash realm? (If this information could be considered spoilers feel free to not answer lol) GrumpySwallow GrumpySwallow

Last edited:
Team Pyra tells Sora about their pirate adventure, and despite everything that happened, Sora is STILL bummed that he didn't get to take part in it!

I was going to have Pit hide his glowing rings by wearing a pirate long-coat with the left sleeve tied up, and pretend to have lost the arm, but I figured if the pirates are going to be fooled by Toon Link's Zola costume then I don't think the glowing rings will be that big of a deal.
Sora just wants to be a pirate u_u

I still gotta figure out what kind of outfit I'm gonna put Mythra in. Might have to get myself to do a quick doodle tomorrow to figure it out lmao

Oh random thought Lunaris is Hylian right? what Hyrule does he come from/is he also a native to the smash realm? (If this information could be considered spoilers feel free to not answer lol) GrumpySwallow GrumpySwallow
I haven't thought too much on that, but I'm leaning towards ALttP Hyrule as I think he'd fit in much better there than in other versions of Hyrule. I'll have to think on that.

I haven't thought too much on that, but I'm leaning towards ALttP Hyrule as I think he'd fit in much better there than in other versions of Hyrule. I'll have to think on that.
Svdkfgh Zelda when she has do deal with another evil wizard for the gazillionth time
1673316470186.gif

Technically Zelda’s descendant is the one that’s gotta deal with him but still, the fallen hero timeline should really be renamed to “Timeline with too many dang wizards” lmao
Yeah and Agahim is Ganon’s alter ego llmao yis that’s an accurate name XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back