• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
I think I finally figured out what my second character could be.

If I chose to play the Rabbids, could I play them collectively? The same way Bowser and Ridley can bring their armies, can I bring the Rabbids race into this RP?

Oh please say yes, please please please

Rabbids have a handful of Nintendo titles and also have Spirit and Mii costume representation.
I mean... considering Mario and Rabbids had TWO VG crossovers~

Bowser's gonna have his hands full~

I mean... considering Mario and Rabbids had TWO VG crossovers~

Bowser's gonna have his hands full~
YEAAAAAAAAAAAH

Rabbids Mario and Luigi would be a fun substitute for the real deal until their characters gey claimed. And before I even joined, I made jokes about Mina about me playing Princess Peach. There's a Rabbid Peach, so now I actually can.

YEAAAAAAAAAAAH

Rabbids Mario and Luigi would be a fun substitute for the real deal until their characters gey claimed. And before I even joined, I made jokes about Mina about me playing Princess Peach. There's a Rabbid Peach, so now I actually can.
1200px-MRSoH_Rabbid_Rosalina_artwork.png

And a Rabbid Rosa in the Second Game~

Now if only they made a Daisy Rabbid~

Hey y’all, I was wondering if any of you guys would be cool if Mr. Game & Watch joking one of the groups?
You still plan to do Mr. Game & Watch? GameWatch and Rabbids sounds like a good time. I'm sold on playing them, just gonna do some thinking on what named/important Rabbids I'm going to include. I think the Kingdom Battle names is good.

There's just gonna be Rabbids of all the Smash Fighters lmao

Just have an infiltration mission where Snake and Joker have to work with Rabbid versions of themselves. Shenanigans ensue

Rabbid Pittoo and Roxas!

I feel like they wouldn’t last long if they met their counterparts though, at least on Pittoo’s end

There's just gonna be Rabbids of all the Smash Fighters lmao

Just have an infiltration mission where Snake and Joker have to work with Rabbid versions of themselves. Shenanigans ensue
You son of a bitch, I'm in

Oh no, don't tell me you wanna do a RABBID ARC of all things~
god, I wish I had the Discord eyes emoji

Character Name: Rabbids
Game of Origin: Rayman's Raving Rabbids / Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle
Player Name: AvidElmV2

Just to reiterate, I'm looking to claim the Rabbids as a whole here. It feels weird to try and claim one character in what feels like a package deal. Lemme know if this won't fly.

You son of a bitch, I'm in

god, I wish I had the Discord eyes emoji

Character Name: Rabbids
Game of Origin: Rayman's Raving Rabbids / Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle
Player Name: AvidElmV2

Just to reiterate, I'm looking to claim the Rabbids as a whole here. It feels weird to try and claim one character in what feels like a package deal. Lemme know if this won't fly.

Totally fine! Rabbids added!

In the old RPs, I RPed Pit as well as his Centurions. Folks loved Centurion shenanigans!

I have no clue why I doodled this, but I offer it anyways
inklingprotecc.png

Somewhat random, but I hope my Toon Link’s personality is shining through. Sometimes I worry that, since I generally do not have him speak, he’s coming across as a flat character.

I think you're doing a great job! Character's personalities can definitely shine through via actions rather than words after all

Somewhat random, but I hope my Toon Link’s personality is shining through. Sometimes I worry that, since I generally do not have him speak, he’s coming across as a flat character.
I personally think you and Wigi and Ploegy are nailing it so far and it's a normal insecurity to have as no one wants to portray a character they love incorrectly. I feel the same with Falcon during my early days on RPNation then I told myself to throw myself out there and do my best and just have fun with the rest

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back