• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
well , link is in a group of all dudes , and im not playing him as being attracted to guys , and im slowly starting to think he might be a bit asexual .
If he hasn't gotten with Zelda, Saria, or Malon at this point, he might aswell be lol

well , link is in a group of all dudes , and im not playing him as being attracted to guys , and im slowly starting to think he might be a bit asexual .
Fhakfhs funnily enough I’ve been playing around with the idea of having Princess Zelda be Ace/Aro. It’s not set in stone yet and even if it was it probs won’t ever actually come up in the rp but it’s just a lil something to help me think about how I could want the character to be fleshed out

Joker/Inkling technically could be mistaken as a ship and I feel like people might bring it up idk lmao
True true, but they’ve to too good of a friendship to be bogged down by romance (also ignoring the fact Joker’s got Ann and Inkling’s got Agent Eight lmao). The only other dynamic I could maybe see in that group would be Paula/Inkling if Kaiju Cat Kaiju Cat is still gonna play as her. Even then I still think just a simple friendship bond between them works out way better lmao

Oh, it's a ship alright.

A FRIENDship.
The broest of bromances!! 💪💪

Last edited:
Fhakfhs funnily enough I’ve been playing around with the idea of having Princess Zelda be Ace/Aro. It’s not set in stone yet and even if it was it probs won’t ever actually come up in the rp but it’s just a lil something to help me think about how I could want the character to be fleshed out
i mean shit , a platonic couple sounds cool .

It’s obvious Tony has a thing for Jeff though it’s never explored.

True true, but they’ve to too good of a friendship to be bogged down by romance (also ignoring the fact Joker’s got Ann and Inkling’s got Agent Eight lmao). The only other dynamic I could maybe see in that group would be Paula/Inkling if Kaiju Cat Kaiju Cat is still gonna play as her. Even then I still think just a simple friendship bond between them works out way better lmao

The broest of bromances!! 💪💪
Joker's literally got his arm wrapped around Ann's waist and one of the other Smash Bros is just like "I dunno. I think there might be something between him and Inkling" and they're both just like ??????

But also they are the broest of bros

As for how I portray them, Joker I tend to see as bisexual even though Atlus seems to disagree lmao
Pyra / Mythra would likely be pansexual
Sora I see as more heterosexual though arguments could be made bisexual I suppose but idk Sora's eyes are pretty much only on Kairi. Bro might just be homiesexual lmao
Roxas is a weird one, but he likely needs a strong emotional connection so demisexual seems fitting
Yoshi is asexual. His only love is for food He probably is homiesexual too. Gotta love the homies always lmao

Snake was a pretty notorious flirt in his universe when he was younger, but that's as far as his attraction to women seems to go. He did date someone for awhile, but it was only a thing between games and apparently didn't last long at all. Somewhere between Snake being a bad boyfriend and typical hot traumatized supersoldier things~.

I'd say he's asexual, personally. Or at the very least, his sex drive is abysmal. But I don't think he's invulnerable to romance, just too detached and grim to consider it a possibility for himself.

Meanwhile, the Rabbids have nothing but love~. Probably. I think they have better things to do besides plot for romance between one another, or anyone else. I could be wrong, though. Maybe there's a hopeless romantic out there, looking for a Rabbidess to make him whole.

I’ve no intention of seriously setting up Pit or T’ink with anyone. T’ink is too young, and Pit is too dedicated to Palutena; it’d be unfair to himself and his lover to have to choose between them or Palutena.

Japanese Pit pretty much admits that he has romantic feelings for Palutena, and their dynamic kind-of sort-of makes me think of a married couple. Fun fact: the ending of NES KI where Palutena kisses Pit is only in the English version of the game. In the Japanese version, she just turns him into Man Icarus.

Pithra is just a joke. As someone who doesn’t do shipping, Pit and Mythra actually does make some sense as a pairing, yet it’s nonexistent in the fanbase. That kind if adds to the gag.

Honestly I am more than happy to do gag ships that are actually entirely platonic because loving the homies is important

But I only open the door to how I rp them romantic because if another person is chill and I'm chill with a ship, then I have no problems pursuing. Just gotta respect boundaries

Guess this is kinda on the topic, kinda not, but we gotta have the familial ships and I offer my Joker doodle from today that shows 10/10 "father-son" bonding
jokersnake.png

Fhsoghsof just to round out my other characters I like to imagine Isabelle is some flavor of pan or bi. But she’s obviously married to doom guy anyways so what can ya do(/J I REPEAT /J). Pichu’s Pichu which is enough said about him and as I’ve implied b4 I consider my flavor of Inkling to be a non-binary lesbian because any squid born after 1993 can’t cook, all they know is Crust Bucket, charge they squid-phone, squidbag, be homosexual, eat hot chip & lie

And unrelated but skfjwogsi My professor litterally assigned an essay on the first day of the quarter that they expect due by by the end of the week so for the sake of my very fragile sanity I may have to hold off on posting till Friday :-_-lines:

Last edited:
Completely understandable! Hopefully things with your essay go well!

Actually Develius Develius were you still planning to do a post for the fallen airship or did you decide against it? Just checking so we know ^^

I love the idea of Mythra and Pit having a very strong bond. They might annoy each other, but any possible conflict they have between each other has no genuine malice behind it. I've already shown through the RP that Pit empathizes with Mythra and really does want to be her friend. I can see a moment between them where they open up about their guilt over the deaths of hundreds of innocents and try to help each other heal from that. Mythra talks about how she and Pyra wanted to die, and Pit tells her about how a brainwashed and crazy Palutena ordered him to kill himself (Yes, this happens in the Japanese version of Uprising!). Maybe they talk about it while on their own journey for the Pillars!

In the Jap. Uprising, Pit described Phosphora as "Sexy Dynamite" after watching her defeat Thanatos. Hades and Viridi comment on Pit's complete loyalty to Palutena and insinuate that the reason for this is that Palutena rewards Pit in more ways than just hearts ifyouknowwhatImean! Hades later accuses Pit of adultery when he starts working with Viridi. Pit states that the reason he wears his clothing in the hot springs is because he doesn't trust Palutena to not peek at him. In the Jap. version of Palutena's Guidance for ZS Samus, Pit calls her "Neesan" while commenting on her tight suit and blushing. Yep. It's pretty clear he's got his eyes on the ladies! I can only imagine his reaction to Pyra and Mythra if he had a Palutena's Guidance for them and they're in their uncensored outfits!

Meanwhile, the Jap. version of Palutena's Guidance for ALttP Zelda is different from the English one. You'll have to turn on subtitles.

I generally avoid Romance RP, and I personally don't care for Canon x OC pairings. Not my thing. In the old RP, someone had an angel OC who fought for the enemy army. One player (not the OC's player) was pretty insistent that she and Pit hook up. Neither of us were really up for that, plus every time the two encountered each other it became a brutal battle that would be to the death if they weren't always being interrupted. Not really a good basis for a relationship lol

We had a Tetra/Toon Zelda player in the game. I wasn't, and I'm still not, interested in RPing a 12 year old's love life. We just had the two have some cute moments together and implied that they might grow to be something stronger when they're older, and that's it.

Last edited:
I'm sorry it's taking so long for me to post for Lunaris and Pikachu. I'm back in the gym and in kung fu class after taking the holiday off, and it's been leaving me tired.

For those who might be confused why the Zelda from smash bros has been considered both from a link to the past and a link between worlds here’s a neat little guide I found that explains it 👍 personally I’ll be basing her character only off of a link to the past just to make things consistent lol

1673397002534.png

I love the idea of Mythra and Pit having a very strong bond. They might annoy each other, and any possible conflict they have between each other has no genuine malice behind it. I've already shown through the RP that Pit empathizes with Mythra and really does want to be her friend. I can see a moment between them where they open up about their guilt over the deaths of hundreds of innocents and try to help each other heal from that. Mythra talks about how she and Pyra wanted to die, and Pit tells her about how a brainwashed and crazy Palutena ordered him to kill himself (Yes, this happens in the Japanese version of Uprising!). Maybe they talk about it while on their own journey for the Pillars!

In the Jap. Uprising, Pit described Phosphora as "Sexy Dynamite" after watching her defeat Thanatos. Hades and Viridi comment on Pit's complete loyalty to Palutena and insinuate that the reason for this is that Palutena rewards Pit in more ways than just hearts ifyouknowwhatImean! Hades later accuses Pit of adultery when he starts working with Viridi. Pit states that the reason he wears his clothing in the hot springs is because he doesn't trust Palutena to not peek at him. In the Jap. version of Palutena's Guidance for ZS Samus, Pit calls her "Neesan" while commenting on her tight suit and blushing. Yep. I can only imagine his reaction to Pyra and Mythra if he had a Palutena's Guidance for them and they're in their uncensored outfits!
Honestly the concept is really nice and I can see it becoming a bigger possibility as Mythra learns to warm up to Pit. Give her time and she’ll be more open. It’s always a struggle to bond with her no matter who you are. The two of them can definitely form a strong bond over time and Pyra will be so proud of Mythra for actually opening up with others

Hoo boy Mythra’s uncensored design is something and man I hate it so much. I actually love what they did with her design in Ultimate and clearly Monolith liked it enough and put it into XC2 which I am grateful for

Completely understandable! Hopefully things with your essay go well!

Actually Develius Develius were you still planning to do a post for the fallen airship or did you decide against it? Just checking so we know ^^
I think I'll actually let you decide what to do with it~ Partly because that will spread out my attention further out - not just in this RP - but frankly in others Im in as well.

If you want any of the crew to survive and give some exposition to what's going on, by all means. And if you need anything clarified or what not, feel free to ask me!

Honestly the concept is really nice and I can see it becoming a bigger possibility as Mythra learns to warm up to Pit. Give her time and she’ll be more open. It’s always a struggle to bond with her no matter who you are. The two of them can definitely form a strong bond over time and Pyra will be so proud of Mythra for actually opening up with others

Hoo boy Mythra’s uncensored design is something and man I hate it so much. I actually love what they did with her design in Ultimate and clearly Monolith liked it enough and put it into XC2 which I am grateful for
Oh yeah, from what I've seen with Mythra, it takes her a while to warm up to someone. I expect that! I tend to also RP Pit as being hard to get really close and personal to. He's very upbeat and friendly, but there's a difference between being friendly, and being friends, if y'all understand what I mean. He doesn't seem like the type to be really open about things such as his past or his own personal feelings on things. I mean, that's pretty much the point of Dark Pit's existence; he's the physical manifestation of the parts of himself Pit represses.

I think Mythra's SSB outfit is better than her original outfit. The black leggings really do look good! I do get that Xenoblades 2 is supposed to be a fanservice-y anime game, and I'm not one of those, "OMG SKIMPY OUTFIT BAD!!" types of people, but it's amazing to me how much simply adding some leggings enhances the look!

While on the topic of clothing, I can see some folks in the Smash Realm thinking Pyra and Mythra's crystals are a new body art trend. Generally, my Kremlings will be more like Saturday cartoon villains and will be fooled by things such as Toon Link's Zola disguise, or miss things like Pit's golden rings and Pyra/Mythra's crystals. Krook is a Boss character, so I want him to come off as more serious and threatening.

I generally avoid Romance RP, and I personally don't care for Canon x OC pairings. Not my thing. In the old RP, someone had an angel OC who fought for the enemy army. One player (not the OC's player) was pretty insistent that she and Pit hook up. Neither of us were really up for that, plus every time the two encountered each other it became a brutal battle that would be to the death if they weren't always being interrupted. Not really a good basis for a relationship lol

We had a Tetra/Toon Zelda player in the game. I wasn't, and I'm still not, interested in RPing a 12 year old's love life. We just had the two have some cute moments together and implied that they might grow to be something stronger when they're older, and that's it.
I feel your sentiment. It's always the cringe roleplayers that be pushing it smh. While, I myself am fine with a romance RP, I usually prefer slow-burn myself. Like, let both parties be individuals first and let the relationship itself come afterwards. Cause if both characters are only defined by their relationship, then it just makes them feel weak when they are apart in any capacity. Reason why I never liked rushing a romance much less forcing one with another character that either doesn't make sense or the other players just wasn't interested. And unfortunately, those type of romance fanatics aren't the most mature lot, which sullens everyone else's view on romance in a rp.

I feel your sentiment. It's always the cringe roleplayers that be pushing it smh. While, I myself am fine with a romance RP, I usually prefer slow-burn myself. Like, let both parties be individuals first and let the relationship itself come afterwards. Cause if both characters are only defined by their relationship, then it just makes them feel weak when they are apart in any capacity. Reason why I never liked rushing a romance much less forcing one with another character that either doesn't make sense or the other players just wasn't interested. And unfortunately, those type of romance fanatics aren't the most mature lot, which sullens everyone else's view on romance in a rp.
I love romance that has a point or the characters have chemistry. I’m a fan of slow burn and not fond of forced relationships. It doesn’t work that way.

Sounds good! Thank you for letting us know! I’m sure if we have any questions we’ll be sure to ask

On the topic of the Jungle group, I’ve actually been pondering if it would be a smart idea for me to claim Ann as a character. I wouldn’t plan on having her around all the time but I do think I’ll have her be a reoccurring side character since I’ve already established her in Joker’s post from time to time. I don’t think anyone would pick her up anyways but I thought it might be a good idea idk?

Oh yeah, from what I've seen with Mythra, it takes her a while to warm up to someone. I expect that! I tend to also RP Pit as being hard to get really close and personal to. He's very upbeat and friendly, but there's a difference between being friendly, and being friends, if y'all understand what I mean. He doesn't seem like the type to be really open about things such as his past or his own personal feelings on things. I mean, that's pretty much the point of Dark Pit's existence; he's the physical manifestation of the parts of himself Pit represses.

I think Mythra's SSB outfit is better than her original outfit. The black leggings really do look good! I do get that Xenoblades 2 is supposed to be a fanservice-y anime game, and I'm not one of those, "OMG SKIMPY OUTFIT BAD!!" types of people, but it's amazing to me how much simply adding some leggings enhances the look!

While on the topic of clothing, I can see some folks in the Smash Realm thinking Pyra and Mythra's crystals are a new body art trend. Generally, my Kremlings will be more like Saturday cartoon villains and will be fooled by things such as Toon Link's Zola disguise, or miss things like Pit's golden rings and Pyra/Mythra's crystals. Krook is a Boss character, so I want him to come off as more serious and threatening.
Eventually Pit and Mythra can be besties and we they do gain this status, they will be an unstoppable force

And oml I agree with the outfit thing. Like Mythra’s design has good things but the shortness of her outfit and the unnecessary boob window always bugged me so much. The leggings make it so much better though.

And totally understandable! The bigger villains should be more menacing after all

I feel this. I have the same view on romance as this and love to make bonds first and have something established before romance surfaces. I also always try and make sure my partner is entirely comfortable with romance before moving forward with it because it should be comfy for all parties involved

Users who are viewing this thread

Back