• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
God seeing the Baccano opening for the first time in forever and immediately the opening part made me think Joker and Inkling
Fhskf funnily enough my thoughts immediately went to Toon, Mythra, and Pit dressing up as pirates for that part. Tho that’s probs just because it’s one of the more recent things in the rp sis it was the easiest to recall. But Joker and Inkling also fit the part really well, tbh probs even better cus of the literal joker card at the end lmao 🃏

Fhskf funnily enough my thoughts immediately went to Toon, Mythra, and Pit dressing up as pirates for that part. Tho that’s probs just because it’s one of the more recent things in the rp sis it was the easiest to recall. But Joker and Inkling also fit the part really well, tbh probs even better cus of the literal joker card at the end lmao 🃏
Honestly that is probably more fitting for that part. Literally my mind was just like "haha Joker losing coin flip to Inkling and now she gets to make him wear a disguise of her choice" and that felt fitting clearly we know I have a favorite "child" problem lmao

I need to get Jeff into a pirate outfit heh it will be green ofc matching his suit.

This doesn't fit with the RP, but one of my favorite anime openings is Hello World! from Blood Blockade Battlefront. I've already shared the ending, Sugar Song to Bitter Step in this thread before. It's fun to think about what character would fit which role in the song. Too bad the ending theme is more popular and well-known than the anime and manga themselves.

I can sort of see Hello, World! working for Team Pyra.

Off topic, but I was just eating a gyro, and I imagined the Pits getting into an argument with the other fighters over the pronunciation of gyro. Palutena takes the opportunity to mess with them.

Pit: Lady Palutena, please tell them it's pronounced "yee-roh!"

Palutena: Hmm... Nope, it's definitely "gee-roh!"

Pit: Lady Palutenaaaaa!

Last edited:
Develius Develius I'm finishing up a post for Lunaris. Do you have plans for the fallen airship? If not, I was going to have Lunaris use his magic to repair it as a token of good will to Bowser.

My favorite FMA OP is Opening 2

Omg Ready Steady Go is such a good choice 😩 👌 My fav has gotta be the first opening, Melissa. doskfhsvskfus Fmab’s first opening is probs the objectively better pick and it’s also a super friggin solid song but man I just adore the nostalgic vibes that 03’s first op has ❤️❤️❤️

Hoo boy if Lunaris is about to fix the ship and Joker, Inking and co are around it, they're gonna be scared to death from it suddenly getting fixed

Omg Ready Steady Go is such a good choice 😩 👌 My fav has gotta be the first opening, Melissa. doskfhsvskfus Fmab’s first opening is probs the objectively better pick and it’s also a super friggin solid song but man I just adore the nostalgic vibes that 03’s first op has ❤️❤️❤️
Adkgds I looovw Melissa it’s a solid A for me good choice

Hoo boy if Lunaris is about to fix the ship and Joker, Inking and co are around it, they're gonna be scared to death from it suddenly getting fixed
Haha yep! They might be able to see the star shower too if they looked up!

Lunaris and Pikachu posts up. I feel a bit guilty. Another reason the Lunaris post took so long, besides the gym and kung fu classes, is that I wanted to match the size of Bowser's last post (which was awesome) and I just couldn't do it.

Last edited:

Lunaris and Pikachu posts up. I feel a bit guilty. Another reason the Lunaris post took so long, besides the gym and kung fu classes, is that I wanted to match the size of Bowser's last post (which was awesome) and I just couldn't do it.

sdjhfskrs Lunaris' flashy entrance is more than enough to make up for length! seriously I did not expect Lunaris to be this much fun!! He took Megamind's quote about needing presentation to be a supervillain to heart and man was it amazing. djdrdjkfnrdkjkfnr and not to mention the callback to the plain bagel comment omfg I fucking love him ✨✨✨✨

I gotta start thinking of what direction Joker's gonna take now that the ship is gone lmao. Time to plan early cuz my pea brain needs as much time as possible to plot and scheme

Lunaris cleared the sky of storm clouds, so it's possible Joker's group can see the flying citadel. Getting to it is another matter, but besides Bowser they can be among the first Smash Brothers to see it!

Mmm yeah, that is something, but I'm referring more to his actions. It's nothing to worry about though. It's why I gotta think ahead of time so I have a basic idea of what I might do barring what Sheep posts for Inkling ofc. Besides, I love to plot and scheme sometimes in the worst possible ways (:

Oh no, you don't need to match those HUMUNGOWONGO posts I do for Bowser! Believe me, you have no idea how long these tend to take me - especially being on and off for an entire day. Its a choice that, in some cases, I can probably do less with~

Finally managed to get post up! Sorry if it's short!
Nah you're perfectly fine! This is meant to be chill, so whatever length you post is totally fine as long as it gives the others something to go off of, which your post did ^^ Poor Roxas has to try and comprehend why a block man is staring at him and essentially t-bagging lmao

That's no problem, thanks for posting. Ploegy Ploegy I'll let you post next for Roxas.
I'll start working on a post for him hopefully tomorrow, but if not it'll definitely be up in the next couple days

Pit: One-hundred-twenty Hearts for a torch?! Are you kidding me?! Katheestereemenos!

Steve: *crafts torches* Kek

I never use the map, pencil, or torch in KI. I just write down the way through the fortresses and save on Hearts.

Nah you're perfectly fine! This is meant to be chill, so whatever length you post is totally fine as long as it gives the others something to go off of, which your post did ^^ Poor Roxas has to try and comprehend why a block man is staring at him and essentially t-bagging lmao
If Steve and Inkling don’t T-bag/Squid-bag each other at some point in the rp then I’m suing

sdjhfskrs Lunaris' flashy entrance is more than enough to make up for length! seriously I did not expect Lunaris to be this much fun!! He took Megamind's quote about needing presentation to be a supervillain to heart and man was it amazing. djdrdjkfnrdkjkfnr and not to mention the callback to the plain bagel comment omfg I fucking love him ✨✨✨✨
Thanks! My favorite type of villain is the kind that is charismatic and makes evil look like fun! You kind of want to cheer for them! The first post with him shows his scheming side, while the latest one shows him being charming and fun, but regardless of tone he still shows how cruel he can be, what with mocking Master Hand over the Great Deku Tree's death and then creating a living creature (if Polygon/Wireframe/Alloy fighters could be considered such) just to immediately kill it painfully.

You’re doing a great job looking forward to Lunaris and Sephiroth meeting.

then creating a living creature (if Polygon/Wireframe/Alloy fighters could be considered such) just to immediately kill it painfully.
Yoshi felt this death deep in his soul u_u

Users who are viewing this thread

Back