• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Suncrest Complex - OOC Thread

It will definitely be interesting to have a murder in the complex though. Maybe even a serial killer?? And everyone starts doubting all their friends at the complex. And since most characters have a bit of darkness within them nobody really knows who the murderer is.

I actually joined an rp like that two years ago. But it died within two weeks so till this day Nyx shall never know who the murderer was T__T Except that it wasn't me lol. But we each had to put a reason why our character might be the murder and we couldn't discuss it so it was really a mystery who it was.

Magical Squid Senpai Magical Squid Senpai I think he means he didn't go to school from 16--18

It will definitely be interesting to have a murder in the complex though. Maybe even a serial killer?? And everyone starts doubting all their friends at the complex. And since most characters have a bit of darkness within them nobody really knows who the murderer is.

I actually joined an rp like that two years ago. But it died within two weeks so till this day Nyx shall never know who the murderer was T__T Except that it wasn't me lol. But we each had to put a reason why our character might be the murder and we couldn't discuss it so it was really a mystery who it was.

Magical Squid Senpai Magical Squid Senpai I think he means he didn't go to school from 16--18
You didn't get my joke! XD

I have a serial killer, planned, but that it outside of the complex. I don't mind having two scenarios where there is also a murder in the complex. What I have planned for the Serial Killer is dark.

So other than my rival idea...

1. Richard convinces the gang to try out the game Dungeons & Dragons, where each of the characters gets to play as a fantasized version of themselves as they venture into a high-fantasy setting.

2. The gang decides to go on a hike up a mountain in search for the supposed hot springs were only some people were able to swim in, but things go astray when the gang find themselves lost and have to venture through the wilderness in order to find each other, the hot springs, and a way off the mountain.

3. The gang goes to the islands of Hawaii to spend the month there, where fun, adventure, romance, drama and mischief erupt among them.

4. (Personal Plot) Marco learns that his father is still alive, and goes out to search for him.

5. (Personal Plot) Abigail's ex boyfriend stops by the Suncrest Complex for a visit....

6. The gang tags along with a group of goofy teenagers who run a show called Creep Catchers, and go on an investigation to search for extraterrestrial beings.

7. (Personal Plot) The gang goes on a vacation to the proud county of Italy, where Marco meets his family and get into trouble with the Italian Mafia.

1. Richard convinces the gang to try out the game Dungeons & Dragons, where each of the characters gets to play as a fantasized version of themselves as they venture into a high-fantasy setting.

2. The gang decides to go on a hike up a mountain in search for the supposed hot springs were only some people were able to swim in, but things go astray when the gang find themselves lost and have to venture through the wilderness in order to find each other, the hot springs, and a way off the mountain.

3. The gang goes to the islands of Hawaii to spend the month there, where fun, adventure, romance, drama and mischief erupt among them.

4. (Personal Plot) Marco learns that his father is still alive, and goes out to search for him.

5. (Personal Plot) Abigail's ex boyfriend stops by the Suncrest Complex for a visit....

6. The gang tags along with a group of goofy teenagers who run a show called Creep Catchers, and go on an investigation to search for extraterrestrial beings.

7. (Personal Plot) The gang goes on a vacation to the proud county of Italy, where Marco meets his family and get into trouble with the Italian Mafia.
Dude, I was gonna make a mafia character.
And I would love to go to Italy.

Took me a moment to understand who the gang was, but I love all of them! Personal Plots are approved and till be noted, as for the others, everyone should agree to them as well. This is a joined effort.
As for the rival, I thought it might be a good idea to implement it into Ellie's Personal Plot since she's going to get a visit from her jealous family members that want to take her right to the complex after her Aunt and Uncle pass away.

Oohhh I like these event plots. The gang should definitely go on a trip! Italy is quite grand...how would we go. Like...we win a lottery or something? Someone wins a trip to bring however many people? XD

Oohhh I like these event plots. The gang should definitely go on a trip! Italy is quite grand...how would we go. Like...we win a lottery or something? Someone wins a trip to bring however many people? XD
Or have Ivan invite everyone... he would do that to be honest

Took me a moment to understand who the gang was, but I love all of them! Personal Plots are approved and till be noted, as for the others, everyone should agree to them as well. This is a joined effort.
As for the rival, I thought it might be a good idea to implement it into Ellie's Personal Plot since she's going to get a visit from her jealous family members that want to take her right to the complex after her Aunt and Uncle pass away.
Sounds good to me!

Speaking of which, would it be a good idea to keep note of all of these events and perhaps even make a scedual of when each of the events could happen?

This should be fun!
Oh or if you needed someone to invite everyone and have it seem natural, Kiku would do that.
"Oh? We have enough money to go to Italy? How about we just invite everyone here? So no one feels left out."

Yeah, I think a event where everyone flew to somewhere in the would would be absolutely awesome!

The reason one of my ideas was Hawaii was because, believe it or not, I've BEEN to Hawaii XD

It was one of the best trips I've ever been on!

Yeah, I think a event where everyone flew to somewhere in the would would be absolutely awesome!

The reason one of my ideas was Hawaii was because, believe it or not, I've BEEN to Hawaii XD

It was one of the best trips I've ever been on!
Still haven't been to Hawaii lol. Ive been to other countries but nobody in my family has ever gone to Hawaii XD

Still haven't been to Hawaii lol. Ive been to other countries but nobody in my family has ever gone to Hawaii XD
You really outa make reservations to go to Hawaii, then! There are huge parts of the main island that are completely covered with broken-up lava rocks, while other parts are UNBELIEVABLY thick with tropical forests!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back