• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Suncrest Complex - OOC Thread

Hello everyone! I'm currently working on a CS but I hope to add to this already interesting roleplay with my character! :3

That I did, I'm probably going to make a post on it once I'm done with my CS here since nobody else in my group seems to want to respond first XD
I fricken knew it. You're that worgen guy right? I don't know. I desperately need to catch up in the rp.
Yeah no one is responding yet because they are all lazy sacks of butts. With that said, one of them should reply tomorrow.

I fricken knew it. You're that worgen guy right? I don't know. I desperately need to catch up in the rp.
Yeah no one is responding yet because they are all lazy sacks of butts. With that said, one of them should reply tomorrow.
Yes I am, although I desperately need to chill out and get my character back into the personality I intended for him XD Also... yes. They need to post ;-;

Magical Squid Senpai Magical Squid Senpai Just knows everyone .__.

I agree though, sometimes my characters personalities evolve as the rp goes on, then I realize its slightly different than what i initially intended....but then I can't just suddenly act differently because it would be weird.

I have just realized that after reading Abigail's cs sheet, the part where it mentions highschool, that poor Pluto has never had a real school experience. He's only heard of the legendary 'high school' from movies. He may have a lot of questions. Dumb homeschooler.

I have just realized that after reading Abigail's cs sheet, the part where it mentions highschool, that poor Pluto has never had a real school experience. He's only heard of the legendary 'high school' from movies. He may have a lot of questions. Dumb homeschooler.
Abigail would probably have lots to say about High School if she and Pluto were to ever talk about it XD

DestinyGuy3712 DestinyGuy3712 Violetti Violetti Magical Squid Senpai Magical Squid Senpai Quillicious Quillicious DVationz DVationz

I want to hear everyone's ideas for events. If you have some thing that may cause a huge impact in the RP, pm me so we can see what it might fit properly. Remember this RP has the image of happy go lucky people but one we are done introducing people in the story, that's when huge plot events will happen like the famous Murder (not of a main character...) in the complex. I want to hear every Idea, big or small, in order to formulate something close to story events.

What if there could be an event where people are starting to leave the Suncrest Complex, and upon investigation, the gang finds out that an old rival had built a giant luxury hotel near the complex in an effort to run the Suncrest Complex out of business?

What if there could be an event where people are starting to leave the Suncrest Complex, and upon investigation, the gang finds out that an old rival had built a giant luxury hotel near the complex in an effort to run the Suncrest Complex out of business?
Now that is interesting

I mean, I have my own 20% devious idea that ties into my character but first I have to finish him and I would have to discuss it via pm XD

As for events that affect everyone... I dunno, writers block is preventing good ideas from me atm.

I mean, I have my own 20% devious idea that ties into my character but first I have to finish him and I would have to discuss it via pm XD

As for events that affect everyone... I dunno, writers block is preventing good ideas from me atm.
Personal plots are very much encouraged

Users who are viewing this thread

Back