• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Suncrest Complex - OOC Thread

Thank you! I've been really wanting to expand my character roster in this RP, and I felt that Abigail would be an awesome way to start!

I'm going to have lots of fun playing as her in the RP, especially now that she has a crush on Ivan XD
Ivan has that ability on people, LOL. He's very committed in his relationships, but he likes his partners to be confident and tough since he lives in the High Society world where they can be cruel to people that's can't with stand negative comments especially the harsh ones.

Ivan has that ability on people, LOL. He's very committed in his relationships, but he likes his partners to be confident and tough since he lives in the High Society world where they can be cruel to people that's can't with stand negative comments especially the harsh ones.
Lol, Victor can take negative comments.
And give them!

Abigail can also be quite resilient towards negative comments, though she generally knows better than to walk into environments where trouble could he at, unless she has a good reason to.

Marco and his uncle and aunt would just pick a fight with whoever insults them, while most of my other characters would be able to stand harsh comments.

Well, as long as you hold yourself together, confident and can handle the High Society life, Ivan will like you very much. So whoever comes first and wins him over get him first. LOL

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!
No just kidding. I won't try to date everyone in the rp!
Same, that's why I'm having my characters like within the group. Except for Sam was too invested with his family, but I'm a fan of Saren and Sam. I feel like having fun with Xander having a major crush on Ellie since he's going to be in the Cafe a lot. Ian has competion! Violetti Violetti

Same, that's why I'm having my characters like within the group. Except for Sam was too invested with his family, but I'm a fan of Saren and Sam. I feel like having fun with Xander having a major crush on Ellie since he's going to be in the Cafe a lot. Ian has competion! Violetti Violetti
Haha, the little crushes are cute! But the straight up flirting is even better. Just wait until Kiku joins the team. If she saw Ivan in the elevator, who knows what she would've said.

Great this is going to be a square lmao Ellie, Ian, Lexi, and Xander XD
But yeah, some of my characters are going to like within my character group too.
I'll be having all sorts of fun with Kira being clingy on several characters. Now that you mention Xander having a crush on Ellie he will probably be a future victim candidate that she will attempt to be clingy to.

I still am looking forward to Ollie flirting with everyone XD Ollie is 10/10 man lololol.

I'm working on a post~

Great this is going to be a square lmao Ellie, Ian, Lexi, and Xander XD
But yeah, some of my characters are going to like within my character group too.
I'll be having all sorts of fun with Kira being clingy on several characters. Now that you mention Xander having a crush on Ellie he will probably be a future victim candidate that she will attempt to be clingy to.

I still am looking forward to Ollie flirting with everyone XD Ollie is 10/10 man lololol.

I'm working on a post~
Oh, man. Xander is pretty cold hearted at first glance, but a nice guy to be with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back