• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Suncrest Complex - OOC Thread

DestinyGuy3712 DestinyGuy3712
XD I loved the encounter between Abigail and Ivan lol. She was like fangirling all over the place. Even if it was awkward she walks away feeling good about it and it just makes it so great

DestinyGuy3712 DestinyGuy3712
XD I loved the encounter between Abigail and Ivan lol. She was like fangirling all over the place. Even if it was awkward she walks away feeling good about it and it just makes it so great
Indeed!

That cute, awkward little moment between Abigail and Ivan felt so, so good! I really felt immersed in Abigail's character as I was RPing as her, and I really hope to get more chances to play as her in the future! But yeah, you can expect her to fangirl out almost every time she runs into Ivan XD

Last edited:
I am thinking of having Octavia run a tent at the fair if you don't mind. I feel like every fair needs a good "fortune telling" tent XD Might be hilarious too to offer advice to others, because a part of her would probably just mess with people and tell them stuff like "your true love will confess to you tonight if you present them with an orange within the hour" idk lol.

I am thinking of having Octavia run a tent at the fair if you don't mind. I feel like every fair needs a good "fortune telling" tent XD Might be hilarious too to offer advice to others, because a part of her would probably just mess with people and tell them stuff like "your true love will confess to you tonight if you present them with an orange within the hour" idk lol.
DO IT! That would be fun!

Oh my gosh! Dew it! Deeeeew it!

DestinyGuy3712 DestinyGuy3712 Dude....yes. Chipotle is so delicious <3 I can't wait to see what request she is going to ask of Ivan. A part of me agrees with her friends to take his shirt off lmao but I feel like that would be such an awkward thing to ask. Maybe be smooth and ask for a date ? XD

DestinyGuy3712 DestinyGuy3712 Dude....yes. Chipotle is so delicious <3 I can't wait to see what request she is going to ask of Ivan. A part of me agrees with her friends to take his shirt off lmao but I feel like that would be such an awkward thing to ask. Maybe be smooth and ask for a date ? XD
Abigail might actually try asking him out, though her friends would much rather see Ivan shirtless XD. Depending on when or where they meet again, Abigail could end up asking Ivan out on a date to a future event in the complex, or maybe even something like walking in the park or matching a movie <3

As professional and snarky as she can be, the very thought of becoming cuddle-buddies with Ivan will always melt Abigail's heart XD

(I also plan on expanding upon Rose, Susan and Izzy as well; expecially Izzy, since I wanna eventually try and explore her phobia)

ooh boy, i'm having a debate on whether to continue my plan of Ollie having a mental breakdown from the lack of meds or to make him silly because of it.
i feel like he's gonna be the odd one out in this RP, given it has more of a light-hearted theme and he's a lil' messed up.

ooh boy, i'm having a debate on whether to continue my plan of Ollie having a mental breakdown from the lack of meds or to make him silly because of it.
i feel like he's gonna be the odd one out in this RP, given it has more of a light-hearted theme and he's a lil' messed up.
Trust me when I get to Sam's past, dark shir will happpen to him. It might be all rainbows right now, but it will take a huge turn along the way.

Oh no it's all great. I love Ollie xD I'm looking forward to my other characters interacting with him.

Oooh a dark Sam??! Intrigued~~
KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint

Oh please bby. I'm about to make a very dark charecter. Plus if I had free range to write about Pluto and his relationship with his parents it could get pretty dark.
We love the messed up people!

I feel like everyone has a dark part about them. And it'll be exciting to learn about them as the rp goes on. Kind of like how we saw a glimpse of Lexi's darkness concerning her uncle.

I'm so glad this rp is going on so long. Most rps die so quickly it's sad.

I feel like everyone has a dark part about them. And it'll be exciting to learn about them as the rp goes on. Kind of like how we saw a glimpse of Lexi's darkness concerning her uncle.

I'm so glad this rp is going on so long. Most rps die so quickly it's sad.
Yeah, I didn't plan that for her, but it works

Users who are viewing this thread

Back