• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Suncrest Complex - OOC Thread

Btw, I also made some adjustments on Marco's friendship with Abraham, so although he still has a crush on him, there's more of a chance that Marco could develop a relationship with someone else.

Six, it's six, I just have Ellie and Lexi together since they might be together for a huge majority of the RP Day

i can barely do one.

by the way Magical Squid Senpai Magical Squid Senpai you can say that Ollie did whatever after getting flustered and trying to leave, whether it be that he came back watched the movie, made plans to go to the festival with Pluto, or even if they went up to his room to do musical things.

i can barely do one.

by the way Magical Squid Senpai Magical Squid Senpai you can say that Ollie did whatever after getting flustered and trying to leave, whether it be that he came back watched the movie, made plans to go to the festival with Pluto, or even if they went up to his room to do musical things.
Trust me, I have six here and I currently have seven in the RWBY one, but that will soon turn to over ten as the story proceeds... I have a lot on my plate but I love it.

i can barely do one.

ooh, choices, choices! I don't know what to pick! I guess I will just have him be really flustered and leave.
We can save the musical things for next time.

alright! oh wait Ollie has a hot date with Ian and Lexi.
Oh fudge, it's a good thing you said that! XD I remembered we wanted to see Ian interact with the famous people. I was just about to ask Nyx about it! Maybe later. But at least now I can make an internally suffering inside Pluto post.
Have fun on your hot date with sexilexi and uhh irresistibleIan!

Oh fudge, it's a good thing you said that! XD I remembered we wanted to see Ian interact with the famous people. I was just about to ask Nyx about it! Maybe later. But at least now I can make an internally suffering inside Pluto post.
Have fun on your hot date with sexilexi and uhh irresistibleIan!

LOLOL sexilexi and irresistibleIan. I'm going to make some posts now. I have to read what you guys have up. And maybe Ian and Pluto can meet at the fair or something idk. I guess we can wing it lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back