• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Suncrest Complex - OOC Thread

Oh thank God XD

I'm glad you liked it!
Agreed. I am still fleshing out Tavi, but the way I intended for her personality to be is somewhat outlandish and intrusive, but kind of has a sugar momma vibe lmao. So I apologize for feeling up Marco lol but she really goes out with a nothing to lose attitude.

Quillicious Quillicious Question, what will Ollie do if he runs into Pluto again?
I think the real question is what is going to happen in the bathroom with Ian and Ollie lmao.

Pluto is a doll. I want to hug him so much. Send him over to the fortune telling tent later in the evening lol I've got something fun planned XD muahahahaha!! And yes it involves Marco~~~

I think the real question is what is going to happen in the bathroom with Ian and Ollie lmao.

Pluto is a doll. I want to hug him so much. Send him over to the fortune telling tent later in the evening lol I've got something fun planned XD muahahahaha!! And yes it involves Marco~~~
Pluto x Marco.....? :D

Fun stuff will happen in the bathroom because bathrooms are fun!
But I am already way ahead of you. I am writing a post for Kiku and Pluto. I already planned to send them your way! Or just Pluto, it depends on what I want Kiku to do.
Pluto x Marco.....? :D
Plarco
Pluco
Marto!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back