• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Summer. (No longer accepting!)

MitoIsMe said:
'So she's like me, okay cool. Maybe she's just as weird as me!' "Um... I'm going to unpack my things. I'll talk to you later, promise!" He said and went up the stairs leading to the next floor. 'Okay. Room..."
"Ah sure! I will be in my room probably. Second floor, 4th door" She said smilling, sipping her milk.

When done she clean the mug and walk out of the kitchen. When she was walking to the stairs, a girl run through the main door.

Rosalie one again got scared, jumped out of shock.

"God, my heart!" - She cried out in her head.

She looked at the girl trying to calm down.

"Hello!" Rosalie said without hesitation, proud of herself that she didn't stuttered.

"Hello there. I'm sorry for scaring you, girl- whos- name- I- currently- don't- know". Claira gripped her hand and shook rather, unintentionally, rapidly. "I'm Claira, it's great to meet you". Her head swivelled around. "Gosh, this place is bigger than I thought. Anyway, may I ask for your name".

Last edited by a moderator:
"Yeah, it's really big and beautiful!" She said "and my name is Rosalie" the girl added smiling widely.

"Do you want me to help you with your bag and to find your room?" Rosalie asked.

"That's a beautiful name. And I'd love the help, thank you". Claira quickly stopped smiling as her nose tickled and snapped to the side, sneezing one rather loud sneeze into her palm. "Excuse me. Hayfever". She turned back round to face Rosalie. "Lead the way, if you know where my room is. Then again, does anyone else know"?

She blushed a little at the words "Yours is really unique and pretty too!"

"Bless you" she added when Claira sneezed.

They walked to the stairs "We need to go on the 3rd floor, 3rd door, I think?" Rosalie smiled as they walked up.

'Oh god which room!?' Matthew looked at the five bedroom possibilities and didn't know which one to choose. 'Okay only one way to do this.... eerie meenie miey mo, catch a tiger by the toe, if it haulers let it go, eerie meenie money mo.' He landed on the third bedroom and he hoped it wouldn't have a person in it. He opened the door and set his stuff down. 'Right or left. Right because it's closer to the window. Hopefully my roomie doesn't mind.'

"That's nothing" She said truly, leading her to the room.

"I can help you if you need help with unpacking or something" Rosalie smilled when they reached the door.

She hoped she isn't too intrusive in Claira eyes.

(OK! ^^)

Kurt went to Rosalie's room and when he saw her he said, "Who do you tink is the best between me and this young kid!?"

He searched everywhere on the house and when he saw her he exclaimed himself. "Who's the best between me and this little guy?!"

When she heard Kurt shouting she jumped scared and looked at him with wide eyes.

"I-I don't know! I think you're both great!" She said blushing.

He looked at her in the eyes. "I know we are great but the thing that I want to know is who's the best." He tells her hoping that she's gonna tell it's Kurt. He took a moment to stare at her and thought. "She's kinda pretty."

"I can't tell, I'm sorry. I just think you're both good and kind people, r-really..." She said, looking down at the ground, blushing more.

Kurt looked at her for a long moment again and thought I really like this girl, she's interesting. "Follow me to my room I got to show you something."

Matthew began unpacking his bags on the floor. 'Clothes, more clothes, and... aha! My sketchbook!' He retrieved it from the mess of clothing inside of his bag and hugged it as if it was a teddy bear. He set it on his bed and continued. 'Laptop, chargers, earbuds, colored pencils, and more clothing.' The clothing he set aside, he now retrieved to put in the closet. "2 months is a long time. Maybe I won't make it out alive." He mumbled to himself and hung up one of his t-shirts.

Her eyes opened widely at his words "W-what?" She asked unsure. Then

she turned to the girl standing next to her "I am downstairs if you need any help" she said with a sorry smile.

Rosalie went down following Kurt.

@Rock And Roll Boy

As soon as he entered the room he invited her to come in. When she came in he closed the door behind her. He took a moment to breathe and said. "I think I maybe love you."

She looked at him surprised, blinked fast few times, her mouth opened in shock.

"I-I...." Rosalie started, feeling her cheeks starting to blush like never before.

"D-don't joke like this please..." She said, looking down on the ground, too afraid to look at him.

He finished unpacking and setting things up. "I should go talk to Rosalie, after all I did promise. But maybe she isn't in her room, then I'll totally look like a stalker or something. I'm pretty sure there are other people here, but Rosalie is the one person who knows my name so far. Get yourself together Matthew! Go meet new people and have fun." He put on a determined face and told himself mentally that he could do this. He walked out of his room. 'Maybe I'll just wander around. Yeah, I'm sure to meet new people if I wander around.' And so he did just that.

The car was grotty. It rumbled into the driveway followed by puffs of black smoke and Charlotte hopped out before it had completely stopped moving. She lent back into the car and tugged her huge hiking pack out of the back of the car, swinging it onto her shoulder with little effort. "Alright guys. Thanks for the lift."

The short girl turned and looked up at the house, she took a deep breath and approached the door. Before she knocked she checked her reflection in the doorknob.

here goes nothing.

She rapped on the door with her knuckles. And then she waited.

What if nobody was here yet...?

Jordan sighed as he finished packing " thank you for the help , I'm getting hungry, do you know if there's food down stairs?" He asked the boy as he walked out his room

@WannabePunk

"B-but..." she tried to say something but her voice was more like a whisper.

"Kurt I... I like you" Rosalie said, crumpling her blue sweater, breathing faster than usually.

"But... but we know each other just for a day!" She added quickly, looking at him.

He went downstairs to see if anyone was down there. 'What will I say if they say hi? Well idiot you say hi back!' He went into the kitchen for drink to calm himself. 'Okay what calms people down? Juice? Milk? Water? Wait maybe they have tea!' He rummaged through the cabinets and found a small assortment of teas. 'Green tea sounds good! They always should it in Japanese TV shows!' He poured water into kettle and flipped the switch on the bottom. 'And now we wait.'

Users who are viewing this thread

Back