• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Summer. (No longer accepting!)

"H-hello! I'm Rosalie, nice to meet you too." She said with rosy cheeks, and shaked his hand lightly.

"So... are you liking this house so far?" Rosalie asked after a few moments of silence.

Skye's father pulled up to the house. "Alright, Andrew, there you go. I'll see you later." Skye scowled and grabbed her two duffel bags. "Dad, for the last time. My name is Skye. And I'm your daughter." Her father put his cigarette out in the ash tray and sighed. "Whatever, Andrew. Have fun." Skye turned and got out of the truck. She shut the door with a "bye dad." And slung her bags over her shoulders. 'Maybe these people will think I'm a girl' Skye thought as she stepped up to the door.

SunsetValley said:
Skye's father pulled up to the house. "Alright, Andrew, there you go. I'll see you later." Skye scowled and grabbed her two duffel bags. "Dad, for the last time. My name is Skye. And I'm your daughter." Her father put his cigarette out in the ash tray and sighed. "Whatever, Andrew. Have fun." Skye turned and got out of the truck. She shut the door with a "bye dad." And slung her bags over her shoulders. 'Maybe these people will think I'm a girl' Skye thought as she stepped up to the door.
ooc; But you didn't do the character sign up? You have to do that before you can rp. Ifor you did, I can't find the post.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Rosalie Woodland]"H-hello! I'm Rosalie, nice to meet you too." She said with rosy cheeks, and shaked his hand lightly.
"So... are you liking this house so far?" Rosalie asked after a few moments of silence.

[/QUOTE]
Dylan took a few moments to examine the house one more time. "Yea its pretty cool. Oh and just be aware i sometime just play out of nowhere. its a habit." he walks over to a window as the light brightly shines on him and starts playing. [media]

[/media]

Jordan looked out the window as the house. Came into view. "Can it be any bigger" he said with a small chuckle to his mother. Once the car stopped be grabbed his bag and keyboard. He was excited to meet all the new people. He walked through the door as he shouted " hello anyone here , I just got here" while walking he didn't see a table and fell to the ground with a groan.

She smiled as she heard him play, Rosalie was a little suprised at first, because she's just really easy to scare by loud sounds.

And pretty much everything else.

It's seems like this house is filled with talented people and Rosalie love it so much, she happy that she can meet those people.

She hoped that they will be her new friends.

JaCrispy said:
Jordan looked out the window as the house. Came into view. "Can it be any bigger" he said with a small chuckle to his mother. Once the car stopped be grabbed his bag and keyboard. He was excited to meet all the new people. He walked through the door as he shouted " hello anyone here , I just got here" while walking he didn't see a table and fell to the ground with a groan.
Then she heard someone calling and, a loud noice. She went to check what was going on. Rosalie gasped as she saw a person on the ground.

"A-are you ok?!" The girl paniced, walking closer to the boy

Antonio had wondered away once Rosalie began to talk to the boys, who seemed to have no interest in the chubby boy off to the side. He raised his head when he heardrum the door open, a boy (?) calling out after. Taking one glance back at the others he hurried over to the boy who seemed to have fallen. Kneeling down next to the fallen boy, Antonio's face scrunched with concern, "Are you okay?"

"Oh thank you , I'm okay I just think the table hates me " he said with a laugh trying to hide how embarrassed he was with a joke .

He got up and offered his hand " I'm Jordan nice to meet you"

Antonio had stood with the other boy, glad he was okay. Unsure if Jordan was holding his hand out to Antonio or Rosalie, Antonio settled with a smile and wave.

"Hello!" He grinned, "I'm Antonio, it's nice to meet you Jordan."

He quickly stood up trying to remember the boys name "I need to go and unpack , do you wanna come ?"

Skye stood at the doorway for moment, before slowly opening it and finding three teens talking. "Um.. Hi. I'm... Skye." Skye puffed out her flat chest, her baggy dark yellow shirt sticking to her, and repeated . "Yeah. I'm skye." She turned and closed the door, tucking a lock of blue hair behind her right ear.

Antonio smiled at Jordan, "Of course! Just let me introduce myself to... Skye was it? You should too, we are all are going to live together."

Turning he waved at the girl, "Hello! I'm Antonio, as soon as we're done with introductions we can help you find a room if you want?" He was trying his best to reach out to all the other residents of the house, hoping it worked.

"Hello, I'm Rosalie" She said quietly, after that she walk away, not wanting to interrupt.

The girl then went upstairs, into her room.

She started to unpack her things, softly and lovingly she took her precious comics out, figures of her favorite characters, posters with arts from various games.

Then she took out her plushie, a big alpaca named Lily.

She got it from her father, long ago, when he was interested in her and not only his job.

Carefully she placed each object in places she thought were good.

"Say mom? How many people do you think are in the house already?" Matthew asked. "I don't know maybe you're the first one there." "I don't think so. We were a little late." He replies and continues to stare out the window. When the car pulls up to the driveway, his heart seemed to go faster. "Wow. Lucky you, you're gonna be spending 2 months there." His mom says as she gets out of the car ,and Matthew does the same. She hands Matthew his bags. He hugs her and she hugs back, only tighter. He breaks away and walks into the giant house, as his mom yells something about making friends.

"Hello Antonio. I think I'll take the closest room, please?" Skye shifted her duffel bags, and a pair of black and white boxers fall out. She blushed a dark pink, and went to grab them. "I-im so sorry. I can explain. See, i-" skye stopped, picked up the boxers, and quickly ran to the closest room. She threw her bags down with a huff, and wiped the tears brimming in her eyes away. 'Youve outed yourself already.' Skye thought to herself as she sat on the bed between her bags.

Antonio watched, shocked for a second, before turning to Jordan, "I'll still go up with you to unpack... just, let me go talk to her, okay?"

With that, he turned sharply on his heel, walking calmly towards the door she ran into. He knocked;

Knock.

Knock.

Knock.

"Listen Skye, I'm not sure what just happened, but I promise whatever it is, it doesn't affect my thoughts about you. You don't have to talk right now, but I'm on the second floor, 5th room if you ever need to talk, alright?"

Skye heard the boy from before tell her where his room was. She would see him later. "Thank y-you." She whispered, choking a bit due to sobs. Skye looked around the room, and saw the other bed had things on it as well. Skye hoped she liked her new roommate, and she hoped she could explain everything to Antonio without having a break down.

Rosalie unpacked everything and sat on her bed with one of her comics in hands.

She wanted to read some of it but was too excited to just sit still.

She got up and walked out of her room. Rose wanted to check the rest of the house.

She went to the living room, admiring the design of it, she checked the bathroom happy to see so much space and everything looked comfy.

Lastly, she went to the kitchen.

She was already here but she wanted next glass of milk.

I definitely need more energy! - she though, pouring the milk the her mug.

She sat silency on the chair, looking through the window while sipping her drink.

When he stepped into the house he saw a girl drinking milk. 'She seems preoccupied so let's go find a room. Or maybe she'll see me and think I'm rude because I didn't say hi.' He was frozen in place and finally decided to speak. "Hello! I'm Matthew." 'I was too loud with the hello, now she might think I'm weird. But I am weird, she doesn't need to know that!'

She was drinking when suddenly heard loud voice, she jumped scared and looked at the boy standing in the entrance.

"H-hello!" She replied, looling at him with wide eyes. She then calmed down a little.

"I'm Rosalie" the girl added smilling.

"I-I'm really sorry for scaring you! Your name is cool, too!" He said and a blush lightly tinted his cheeks. 'Stop yelling idiot! You look weirder than before!' He was fidgeting a bit and his eyes zipped from one place to another.

She blushed too "T-that's ok, I'm really easily scared" the girl said softly "Thank you, y-yours is too!" Rosalie added a little louder.

'So she's like me, okay cool. Maybe she's just as weird as me!' "Um... I'm going to unpack my things. I'll talk to you later, promise!" He said and went up the stairs leading to the next floor. 'Okay. Room..."

"Thanks for the lift, mum" Claira spoke quickly as her mother pulled up beside the house her daughter was going to be staying at for four fortnights.

"It's certainly a big place. I wonder who bought it originally" her mother wondered before grabbing one of her hair brushes and started brushing Claira's hair.

"Ow, ow, ow! Mum, stop, I don't like that"! Claira retaliated, pulling her sprawled hair away and getting the passenger door open as fast as she could.

"You never brush your hair, it's a mess. How are you going to make friends when you look like... you"?

Claira shrugged, grabbing her suitcase from the boot of the car.

"Please say goodbye to Emily as well, mum, I'm going to miss her".

Her mother gave her a swift nod, reaching over and shutting the passenger door.

"Please try to look good whilst you're here" she finished, reversing the car and driving back the way she came, leaving Claira outside the house entrance by herself.

Gripping her suitcase handle, Claira smiled and ran inside.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back