• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Summer. (No longer accepting!)

Jordan sighed as he lay on his bed bored as can be. He was thinking about all that has happened today so far. He then realised he hadn't talked to Nathaniel since what happened earlier. 'Wait doesn't he stay in the room next to mine , yes , yes he does'. He jumped off his bed and walked to the room next to his. He suddenly got nervous, he quickly shook it off . "*knock* *knock*"

@Cookie Dough

"Now, Jack, I'd like to ask you a question. Do you like me? As more than a acquaintance"? Claira had a feeling that he liked her. Sneezing into her arms, Claira winced again and leaned against him. "My head..."

@TrippyVirus

[QUOTE="Rock And Roll Boy]"Of course. So you like me? As... as in more than like? It's a little obvious. You can say, I'll make sure Jenn doesn't blab".

[/QUOTE]
Jack sighed as she didn't understand.

"I am a bisexual."

"Yes, it's true."

"Oh". Claira wasn't expecting that at all. "I see. Well there's nothing wrong with that, I'm quite the opposite. I like neither gender". Claira hadn't told anyone else that, except her family.

@TrippyVirus

dylan got out off bed and walked downstairs. "feel so much better that i was after that punch."

(srry guys stopped getting notifications)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back