• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Summer. (No longer accepting!)

Darkhan said:
Kurt scratched his head and told himself. "God this is embarassing." He said. "I want to apologize. It wasn't ok for me to hit you."
@Wild Wolf Wind
Damn right it wasn't you two face he thought to himself. Dylan could hold grudges on people forever, and if they did something that broke his trust he would hold that grudge until they they could gain it back, which is very hard. "its fine" he groans as he tries to sit up.

@Rosalie Woodland

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Rock And Roll Boy]Claira sighed. "Boooooorrrrrrred"! She whined, lying down on her bed and curling up.

[/QUOTE]
Jenn was annoyed by Claira.

Jenn left the room and made some cupcakes.

After thirty minutes, She gone back to her room with the Cupcakes.

"Claira, do you want some cupcakes?" Jenn said to Claira.

[QUOTE="Rock And Roll Boy]Claira sat up instantly. "Cupcakes"? She was salivating. "Yes, please"!

[/QUOTE]
"Sure, here!"

"Just make sure not to eat the glowing cupcake."

Grabbing one instantly, Claira nibbled on it and hummed. "It tastes great, Jennifer". After eating the rest in one bite, she looked at Jennifer with all of her attention focused on her. "So, Jenn, how are you planning on retrieving your diary from your sneaky brother"?

@TrippyVirus

Fay looked worried after Rosebud's leaving figure, she just seemed too small to be going up supporting that guy. She nodded her head at Emilia. "Welcome, welcome." She walked with Emilia, tracing the wall with her free hand. "It's no problem babe." She mummbled towards her as she admired everything while they walked. She giggled as they ended up in a bathroom instead of a bedroom. "Well I would say this is a bathroom but I'm pretty sure some bedrooms aren't this large." Fay was in awe at all of this. They stood there, admiring the bathroom for a moment before she said anything - "Shall we admire this longer or go find your room in this giant maze?"

@Pure

[QUOTE="Rock And Roll Boy]Grabbing one instantly, Claira nibbled on it and hummed. "It tastes great, Jennifer". After eating the rest in one bite, she looked at Jennifer with all of her attention focused on her. "So, Jenn, how are you planning on retrieving your diary from your sneaky brother"?

[/QUOTE]
"By having your help."

Unfolding yet another tissue, Claira looked blank. "How do I fit into this? I'm willing to talk to him about it and see if he can give it to me". She wrapped the tissue around her nose. "It's not that simple, is it"?

@TrippyVirus

[QUOTE="Rock And Roll Boy]Unfolding yet another tissue, Claira looked blank. "How do I fit into this? I'm willing to talk to him about it and see if he can give it to me". She wrapped the tissue around her nose. "It's not that simple, is it"?

[/QUOTE]
"No. You just need to distract him. Do you like sports?"

MEMEWHILE.

"Let's see. Ahem."

"Dear Diary, I was at the test for finals week, until the teacher said that I didn't pass my paper.

I was freaking out So much." (Jenn in the diary.)

"Ack... I need some water."

Jack sips from his water.

"I do the occasional jog but I'm not an athlete, even though I'd love to be. Why do you ask"? Claira blew her nose as quietly as she could, then scrunching up the tissue. "I don't have to go outside, do I"?

@TrippyVirus

"I didn't say that I couldn't go outside, I'll just need more tissues for my allergies. Do you want me to run circles around Jack or something or..."? She found a lump in her throat. "Are we using my body as a distraction here"?

[QUOTE="Rock And Roll Boy]"I didn't say that I couldn't go outside, I'll just need more tissues for my allergies. Do you want me to run circles around Jack or something or..."? She found a lump in her throat. "Are we using my body as a distraction here"?

[/QUOTE]
Jenn replies with a facepalm.

"I'll tell you."

"Option A: Go outside and run in circles with Jack."

"Option B: Talk to Jack, where I'll sneak in and grab my diary."

"Option C: Give him the glowing cupcake, Where he'll sleep for fifteen minutes."

"So which one? A, B or C?"

"I'm not giving him that cupcake, I can't do that. I'd rather run around outside". She slid off her bed. "Do you have anymore tissues, since I'm running low? Then I'll head outside". It's good exercise anyway, so why not?

[QUOTE="Rock And Roll Boy]
"I'm not giving him that cupcake, I can't do that. I'd rather run around outside". She slid off her bed. "Do you have anymore tissues, since I'm running low? Then I'll head outside". It's good exercise anyway, so why not?

[/QUOTE]
"Sure, here." Jenn said to Claira and gave her some tissues.

"Thank you". Taking them, Claira bolted back downstairs and straight outside. She did a few stretches, trying to ignore her now watery eyes and tickly nose. Once she was done, Claira started running again. She went round and round the building.

[QUOTE="Rock And Roll Boy]"Thank you". Taking them, Claira bolted back downstairs and straight outside. She did a few stretches, trying to ignore her now watery eyes and tickly nose. Once she was done, Claira started running again. She went round and round the building.

[/QUOTE]
"Go talk to Jack to join you!"

Claira screeched to a halt, sighing.

"Jack..." She walked back inside, her eyes now pink and watery. "Jack, are you here? I was wondering if you'd like to join me for a jog round the house"?

[QUOTE="Rock And Roll Boy]
Claira screeched to a halt, sighing.
"Jack..." She walked back inside, her eyes now pink and watery. "Jack, are you here? I was wondering if you'd like to join me for a jog round the house"?

[/QUOTE]
"Uh... Sure!"

Jack joined Claira's party! xD

Jack jogged faster than Usain Bolt.

MEMEWHILE.

"Here it is."

Jenn grabbed hold of her diary.

"Jack..." Claira couldn't keep running, her hayfever flaring up again. She stopped and started rubbing her teary eyes. "Jack, I don't feel good". She pressed a tissue to her nose, trying not to sneeze, her whole body itchy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back