• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Summer. (No longer accepting!)

She got even more distracted when he stood behind her, but she tried to stay calm.

Goddamn Rosalie, you're a tomato once again.- She though

" You can keep it"

She looked at him surprised.

"Thank you" Rosalie said, looking at the small thing with excitement in her eyes.

Could she got even more red?

Oh sure she could.

What an embarasing situation.

"S-sure! Yeah, I'm all good!" Rosalie answered panicking.

"So what is this strumming?" She giggles awkwardly.

He laughed a bit "So strumming is basically using your hand with the pick to scratch the strings." He takes her hand and put the pick in the good position. "Here you take it like this, and now you just have to scratch the chords." He looks at her in the eyes. "Think you can do it?"

She looked into his eyes

I can't do this

"Sure I can!" She said loudly quickly looking away.

She positioned her hand comfortably and scratched the chords closing her eyes and waiting for a upcoming failure.

But... it sounded kinda...good?

Oh!

"It sounded good!" Rosalie smilled widely looking at him.

He had a big smile in his face "You're good at this! Congrats, you can now play guitar!" He did a little celebration dance. "By the way who are you?" He asked her

"Yeah, I will become a great musician!" She said confidently but then laughter at her own words.

"By the way who are you?"

Oh...

"I-I....my name is Rosalie Reed. I am staying in room 4, 2th floor." She answered a little surprised that she forgot to introduced herself ealier.

"Well hello Rosalie I'm Kurt." He took back his guitar and put it back to his place. "Wanna help me setup my things?" He asked her. "And by the way you can come pratice anytime!"

"Nice to meet you Kurt." She said quietly, returning to her shy nature.

"And sure, If I can help with anything!" Rosalie said more lively.

" And I will definitely visit you to lern some more" she added.

Dylan pulls up to the house. Wow this is pretty nice he thinks to himself. he grabs his bags and drags them into the house. "Anyone home!" his voice echoed through out the house. his acoustic guitar slung over his back and bags in hand

Maya quickly raced to claim the room that she liked the most, lifting her suitcase up onto the bed and leaving it there. She exhaled and brushed down the skirt of her dress. Then, she went back down to the lobby; she swear she heard somebody calling.

There was a boy there and she waved, crossing the room to him.

"Hey. You're about the fourth person to arrive, I think."

He take a moment to look in his bag. "Huh' wait a second I'm looking for it." He thought for a moment: "God, why can't I organize my things?"

"I'm the same." She said waiting patiently. "But even when I organise my things they just... disappeare!" She added dramaticaly waving her hands.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Maybe they go away because they don't like you." He said in a serious tone. "It's a joke, sorry it was rude." He looks around. "You have a room? If you don't have one wanna share mine?"

"Many people and things don't like me..." She said seriously, then laughed trying to cover her moment of a little sadness.

"And I have a room already, second floor, 4th door~" Rosalie answered then added "But thank you for your offer."

She was happy that she found a good person, that talk to her more than one sentence. The girl just hoped for more kind people out here, and she was determinated to make more friends.

"Oh okay" he said with a sad expression. "Will I see you around?" He asks her. He wanted to share a room with her. After all, It's not everyday that you see such a beautiful girl

"Sure!" She said smilling "After all, we will spend here quit some time. Maybe you will teach me more" Rosalie added cheerfully hoping for another lesson soon.

"So..." she started "Did you found the tape?" She asked with a little blush.

Kurt was really nice and talented boy.

he serached in his bag and took the tape. "Here it is Rosalie!" He handed it to her and placed the poster on the wall. "Put on some tape on the corners."

She ripped a small pieces of the tape, then carefully placed one on each corner. While doing it she noticed that again she was so close to him. Rosalie blushed, trying to cover her red cheeks with hair. When done she claped once in joy. "All done!" The girl said happily.

"Thank you." He said while sitting on his bed. His stomach growled. "I'm hungry. Wanna eat something?" he asks her

When he asked Rosalie, her stomach growled loudly, making her embarrassed.

"Yes, I hadn't eat all day. I was just really nervous and just couldn't eat."

"Follow me" he said to her. He headed to the kitchen and searched the refregirator. "Want something in particular?" He asks her

Users who are viewing this thread

Back