• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ♡ spirit's kiss: ooc ♡

i'm like one step away from finishing but it's 3am and i'm sleepsy. @_@

edit;
im going sleepsy
goodnight!

Last edited:
i was gonna work on my character tonight, but school has drained me of all energy and creativity. i'll, hopefully, have something up tomorrow.

i was gonna work on my character tonight, but school has drained me of all energy and creativity. i'll, hopefully, have something up tomorrow.
dw, i have to finish this video for school & i have to host another event on thursday so i probably will be busy this week too :'-)

I expect my character to be done by the end of the week. Hopefully sooner. School's a beast.

I'm like going to flip a table. I'm so done with testing. Goodbye school. I just want to go home and crawl into bed.

Well, my character is done.
TBH, the three paragraphs of personality have been the longest I've ever written... I really am inexperienced in realistic type roleplays...

When images are breaking for me left and right. Halp. The cs section looks awful on my computer XDD

There are so many couples at school. Like jfc I've never felt so awkward. Like who has a morning date by a fireplace at school??? I'm dead.

one time i was standing in an airport and this couple was just sitting around so i was like "cool"
seconds later they started making out it was so gross ;sfh;sfh
WHAT'S SO ROMANTIC ABOUT AN AIRPORT

one time i was standing in an airport and this couple was just sitting around so i was like "cool"
seconds later they started making out it was so gross ;sfh;sfh
WHAT'S SO ROMANTIC ABOUT AN AIRPORT
Idk man. Couples are just like asfdsnf all the time I swear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back