• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ♡ spirit's kiss: ooc ♡

omFG IT'S ME!!!! IT'S ME Y'ALL

lol no worries you're great at entertainment XD

ohmygod that was me the entire day :'-) school sucks but free periods make it better!
i was like ready to fight people i was so bored XDD like my friends and i are terrible when we have a free period together.

lolll same–i'm super annoying irl, my friends hate me XD esp in free periods, when im constantly dissing them & being the meme that i am

in other news, im gonna be working on itsuki's backstory & stuff.... btw astraeaaa astraeaaa your character is like... the perfect combination of everything?! holy crap she's savage & i love her

i'm always causing problems i swear. but i think yuu's personality is done? idk i might add more and kou's will be edited. i'm still debating on her background and everything

lolll same–i'm super annoying irl, my friends hate me XD esp in free periods, when im constantly dissing them & being the meme that i am

in other news, im gonna be working on itsuki's backstory & stuff.... btw astraeaaa astraeaaa your character is like... the perfect combination of everything?! holy crap she's savage & i love her
omG TYSM i can't wait to start rping her ahhh

alSO ENTERTAINMENT!!

this always makes me laugh so much :')

good lord yuu's background was way too easy to write.

i'm always causing problems i swear. but i think yuu's personality is done? idk i might add more and kou's will be edited. i'm still debating on her background and everything
yuu is so precious ohmygod! #protect him although, itsuki's going to be a jerk to him :-// and i'm looking forward to it! gl ♥

ok but can yuu be the stereotypical character who pushes his glasses up the bridge of his nose every time before he says something either really stupid/offensive or comes up with a great pun. just get the gleam on his glasses and everything.

ok but can yuu be the stereotypical character who pushes his glasses up the bridge of his nose every time before he says something either really stupid/offensive or comes up with a great pun. just get the gleam on his glasses and everything.
^ THIS IS A QUALITY IDEA
i approve 100% (`・ω・´)b

he's such a nerd i love it

^ THIS IS A QUALITY IDEA
i approve 100% (`・ω・´)b

he's such a nerd i love it
he really is. like honestly him and kou are me. like kou makes fun of everyone's height and like 12/10 is the type to pick up small guys and just be like 'princess, i'll get you to safety' because she can. and yuu is 90% of the time on the sidelines making puns that really make you want to toss him out a window.

i really want to pair yuu and kou up with ppls but like, ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

not...necessarily actually! girls can be with girls, and same with boys. ^^ as long as it's even & no one's left out (which i don't think will be a problem), it'll be fine!
Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetness!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back