• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ♡ spirit's kiss: ooc ♡

Can't say so soon. o 3o
*pushes negative thoughts away*
Not too keen on the idea of insta-romance, so I usually hold judgment until much later.

Caffeine's pumping my system though, so there's that.
yuu is shorter than 90% of the population. i can feel it. romance. pffffft yuu doesn't need this. okay maybe he does.

LOL Airi's the shortest, much to her annoyance. Correct me if I'm wrong *checks characters* 5'6 is still nearly average so you good
Yuu is like 5'3' *sobs in the corner* he's such a wee thing. that dang growth spurt hit him way too early

*pats on the shoulder* At least he's not under 5 feet *showers Yuu with optimism* This is after two centuries of living and not growing an inch.
True. Though ngl he'd fight the urge to be like "how's the weather down there at 150 cm?" but then someone would be like "probably the same as the air at 160 cm" and he'd just cry internally

True. Though ngl he'd fight the urge to be like "how's the weather down there at 150 cm?" but then someone would be like "probably the same as the air at 160 cm" and he'd just cry internally
Then another person would be like "pfft. shorties." but one quip about her height would make her spring back in retaliation like "hnnn.. it has its perks, how does it feel to be an easy target?"

Then another person would be like "pfft. shorties." but one quip about her height would make her spring back in retaliation like "it has its advantages, how does it feel to be an easy target?"
Yuu: Go for the knee-caps m8.
Also Yuu: the shorter you are, the closer to satan you are. think about that next time you pick on my size.

Yuu: Go for the knee-caps m8.
Also Yuu: the shorter you are, the closer to satan you are. think about that next time you pick on my size.
Kneecaps or the place between the thighs works too.
Also in a dry tone, "Wow, haven't heard that before. How long did it take you to think of that one? Do tell."

Not too keen on the idea of insta-romance, so I usually hold judgment until much later.
lol dw guys, just wanted to clear up that when i mean discuss pairings, i mean which spirit is going to make a contract with which human. we need to know this before we start so there's no confusion! and you can plan out romances from the get-go, but we're going to be rping so obviously the romance is going to develop as we go along, gradually and slowly!

lol dw guys, just wanted to clear up that when i mean discuss pairings, i mean which spirit is going to make a contract with which human. we need to know this before we start so there's no confusion! and you can plan out romances from the get-go, but we're going to be rping so obviously the romance is going to develop as we go along, gradually and slowly!
Ohhh... Good point, that makes a lot more sense then. XD

yuu and kou are still single. this was the thirst battle i was talking about. everyone fighting for a spirit.

before i start my form, what sort of personalities are we lacking in? cos i don't want to make a character that's too similar in personality to another cx

before i start my form, what sort of personalities are we lacking in? cos i don't want to make a character that's too similar in personality to another cx
for girls, we've got all sorts of ranges–from rough to quiet to sweet! but we may be lacking in the sass department, and i'd definitely like a flirty/flamboyant character as well!

working on my character hehe
oooh can't wait to see her ;^)

for girls, we've got all sorts of ranges–from rough to quiet to sweet! but we may be lacking in the sass department, and i'd definitely like a flirty/flamboyant character as well!

oooh can't wait to see her ;^)
Flirting is Kou's game ngl

asdfljfk so much happened jesus, if i can ignore the pain in my sprained pinky i should hopefully have my character posted today

LOL i approve 12/10 !!

then maybe a nerdy/book-smart girl? or a shy girl... or maybe both haha
but sass is always appreciated
lol astraeaaa astraeaaa whatever floats your boat ♡
Got the flirt master Kou and Mr. Sarcastic himself in the form of the shortie Yuu

Users who are viewing this thread

Back