• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ♡ spirit's kiss: ooc ♡

Wait is my male character a human??? Cause like what role is Yunn's character? *confusion levels = social*
well, so far all i know is that our blessing yunn will be playing a female—maybe you guys can discuss whichever you want to be, & get back to me on that? or just let me know if you want to be a yokai (good/bad) or human directly ;-)

edit: i'm just guessing based on your awesome character sheets ( ;^) ), but looks like yunn's character will be a bad yokai. i'll update that. in other news, i think i kinda unintentionally tipped the balance—i'm gonna need more slots hahah....

Last edited:
roles.PNG
i officially hate life
guys im cracking!!! turns out with new members we're getting an uneven number of both genders (again).... but im like, too over this role thing to care LOL (i'll probably let you guys make more characters as the story progresses anyways)

as for the disparity between the # of humans & yokai, we're gonna need two more humans! if any two of you are interested in taking up another character, let me know. i'll open the human slots up to others if not—

but yea expect more character sheets! i'm seriously going to close the rp after this, i promise!
(she says, and then opens up seconds later)

AND NOW, TO ACTUALLY WORK ON MY KITSUNE!

EDIT: the issue with the uneven # of both genders was solved ;^)

tl;dr thanks for being patient with my sorry butt

Last edited:
you're fine! honestly, take your time—everyone's busy this week & i doubt i'll get very far with my character tonight anyways! no pressure :^)
i like i know how i want her to turn out but idk how to write it.

i like i know how i want her to turn out but idk how to write it.
no worries, you have this week & the weekend (maybe also next week? tbh whenever everyone's comfortable) to work on her ^^
also, if you need any help with phrasing/backstory/planning, i'm here!

also, im too impatient bc coding so here's a first look at the bae:

itsuki6.png itsuki4.png

his name's itsuki & he's ur typical (?) asshole kitsune
i love him more than i should

hotdog diggity damn
[ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) intensifies ]

Heim Heim also, i'm like 99% sure itsuki's going to be choosing mika as his human partner, but only if you're up for it!
she's so smol i cri

—ofc if anyone else wants to pair up with him feel free to talk to me 'bout it :^)

No problem ^ ^

Also, yay for Itsuki! *throws candies and confetti* Nearly done with Airi's bio and would be probably starting on the other guy soon.

Current track of mind: unnamed guy would either be a lil shit or a rolled cabbage iykwim. Or maybe not.

Current track of mind: unnamed guy would either be a lil shit or a rolled cabbage iykwim. Or maybe not.
IT'S ALMOST 3 AM AND THIS IS KEEPING ME ALIVE (LMAO) can't wait to see him hehe

also
can i just say
AIRI IS FREAKING PERFECT?! she's so soft omg i love her already! & what's even better is that i feel like itsuki would like her a lot? like, itsuki would never admit that he's "friends" with her per se, but she's the one person keeping him grounded & calling him out when he's being extra s;hfs

(i can't say the same for her tho—he's seriously annoying XD)

/throws confetti with u

also
can i just say
AIRI IS FREAKING PERFECT?! she's so soft omg i love her already! & what's even better is that i feel like itsuki would like her a lot? like, itsuki would never admit that he's "friends" with her per se, but she's the one person keeping him grounded & calling him out when he's being extra s;hfs

(i can't say the same for her tho—he's seriously annoying XD)

/throws confetti with u

omg thank you, glad you think so~ ^ ^ lol this smol bites though. girl has no filter especially when utterly peeved. she does try to hold her tongue as long as she can, but sometimes, if it's one too many, well.... that's a completely different story.

looking forward to it. i already feel giddy, thinking about the things she would do to him. =w=

Last edited:
[ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) intensifies ]

Heim Heim also, i'm like 99% sure itsuki's going to be choosing mika as his human partner, but only if you're up for it!
she's so smol i cri

—ofc if anyone else wants to pair up with him feel free to talk to me 'bout it :^)
I WOULD LOVE TO PAIR UP WITH HIM IF YOU WANT TO LIKE HE IS SO MY TYPE I MEAN DAMN

sorry with these types of roleplay i get thirsty real fast uwu

Users who are viewing this thread

Back