• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ♡ spirit's kiss: ooc ♡

I WOULD LOVE TO PAIR UP WITH HIM IF YOU WANT TO LIKE HE IS SO MY TYPE I MEAN DAMN

sorry with these types of roleplay i get thirsty real fast uwu

SAME GIRL SAME
& ooooh YES another dynamic! GLAD HE SUITS UR TASTES ;-) your character is honestly on my list too, but would you want itsuki more as a romantic partner or just have him as your familiar? (LOL it's going to be so tough for me to choose between the two girls! THEY'RE BOTH SO CUTE)

omg thank you, glad you think so~ ^ ^ lol this smol bites though. girl has no filter especially when utterly peeved. she does try to hold her tongue as long as she can, but sometimes, if it's one too many, well.... that's a completely story.

looking forward to it. i already feel giddy, thinking about the things she would do to him. =w=
ohmygod he's going to be burnt alive, like a steak or something LMAOOO
can't wait

finally finished with Airi though I'm still a wee bit iffy about the song I chose. welp. i'll just change it when I find one better
now for Mako

i just noticed how many heterosexuals there are ouo. yuu is going to have way too much fun with his pan jokes now.

*MORE LIKE THIRSTY
I was trying to be chill, but chill doesn't apply to you people XDD Seriously though, Kou and Yuu are gonna be like chilling on the sidelines while the thirst battles commence

I was trying to be chill, but chill doesn't apply to you people XDD Seriously though, Kou and Yuu are gonna be like chilling on the sidelines while the thirst battles commence
I might have made Airi and Makoto... problematic, so they're probably out of the equation too. ^ ^;;

Yeah I'm currently in first period and supposed to be taking a quiz. Go me XDD But instead I'm here and working on my tall ass Kou

<<supposed to be studying for exams but doesn't have the mental capacity to do so at the moment. XD
Okay but 90% of us literally are relating to Yuu on a spiritual level ngl because he's like

*supposed to be studying* "i'll do it after i draw one comic" *two days later* "i failed my final. oops"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back