• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ♡ spirit's kiss: ooc ♡

i'm so hella pumped to start :3
hehe i'm glad you are! itsuki's personality and basics are done so far, just gotta finish his bio & a few other things, and then i'll be done! ☆ i'll probably post the first post after that, but idk yet :~)

*is too excited for her own good*

not gonna lie, but i kinda think that the partners should be chosen for us? (like using a generator or something)
idk if i'm the only that thinks so but it's more reasonable to do so than letting us choose?

not gonna lie, but i kinda think that the partners should be chosen for us? (like using a generator or something)
idk if i'm the only that thinks so but it's more reasonable to do so than letting us choose?
honestly, if you want to then go ahead :-p i'm just thinking that people might want to have the liberty of choosing their own (bc esp in my case stuff will go down), but i get what you mean! if others want it to be random then we'll do it ♡

can i have the generator ur gonna use i kinda need to edit the code to have our characters be together peachnim peachnim
or do you think it'd be okay for us to opt out of it? i mean, we kind of planned things beforehand so...? (i'll send the link to the generator either way though ^^)

wait...... but i like- i can't choose my own partner?

wait...... but i like- i can't choose my own partner?
you can, if you'd like! some of the group thought it'd be better to just randomize it so i just did that, but if you've already discussed with someone about pairing up with them, let me know & i'll edit the pairings ^^

you can, if you'd like! some of the group thought it'd be better to just randomize it so i just did that, but if you've already discussed with someone about pairing up with them, let me know & i'll edit the pairings ^^
I just severely hate random pairings XDD

when your partner is on a break for a while and you don't even know what their character is like. x_x
rip my life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back