• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ♡ spirit's kiss: ooc ♡

I just gave you the answer. You were already told before so that's why I quoted the post.
Well she put up the parings map I figured that meant soon. So I wanted to know a more detailed answer considering she put up all the pairings and such so in a way it didn't help

Well she put up the parings map I figured that meant soon. So I wanted to know a more detailed answer considering she put up all the pairings and such so in a way it didn't help
Alright then. I tried to answer your question quickly as peachnim isn't online right now, you could have said thank you instead of replying to me cheekily even if I didn't help you much :P

peachnim peachnim I wrote Izuki's and Hanako's relationship- I thought I hadn't wrote the bio yet but it turned out I had xD
yessss omg !! (ノ。≧◇≦)ノ IM LEGIT SO EXCITED TO READ!
MY FAVORITE BABS,,, THE CUTEST OF ALL CUTIES,,,,, , you're making me so pumped a;hfsh
ur so on top of this whole character sheet game omg /applause

yessss omg !! (ノ。≧◇≦)ノ IM LEGIT SO EXCITED TO READ!
MY FAVORITE BABS,,, THE CUTEST OF ALL CUTIES,,,,, , you're making me so pumped a;hfsh
ur so on top of this whole character sheet game omg /applause
wow i love u so much

tumblr_inline_omj0d92U4o1rn86bh_500.png

C cupidcreep A;SHD;SH I JUST READ IT AND IM CRYING !!! LIKE LEGIT THEY'RE SO CUTE

omggg you're too sweet!
i'm actually having some family issues rn, & you literally just made my day ;;

I LOVE YOU TOO /HUGS

I LOVE U SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if u ever need to talk about it you can always come to me <3
sls;f /SOBBING/ ur so sweet! your presence is honestly comfort enough :'-) i feel 1000x better already!
[ deep breath ]

[ SCREAMS ] I LOVE YOU TOO OK!!! i have no chill

Peach Tea Peach Tea just telling you, the photos in your cs don't work... you might have put in the wrong viewing permissions if you hosted the pictures on RP Nation.

update: i'll get started on commenting on the character sheets that need to be fixed (aka the ones that haven't been liked), & i'll finish itsuki tonight.

if anyone has any questions/concerns about their assigned pairing, message me & we can work something out. also, keep in mind that if you already had an idea of who your partner would be (the human & yokai partnership; NOT necessarily romantic partners), message me about it as well & we can switch the partners up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back