• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Space RP

Geozaki

Baby Dragon
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check

I was thinking of making a faction type ish roleplay in based in space with lots of inspiration from things like Star Wars, Star Control II, Star Trek, (Notice how a lot of these have the word 'star' in them), and any other sort of space-based thing, as well as original things from the minds of anyone who's a part of it.

I can come up with a better plot, but just wondering who'd be interested.

Just now, Huey said:

Thank you for the welcome. :D

What is it, a game?

You're very welcome :D

Yeah, I believe it's like a remake of an arcade game (Or arcade style game anyway) It's commonly known as 'The Ur-Quan Masters' as well.

The general plot is you're part of a top secret mission to explore a planet 100 light years away from earth, but you get stranded on the planet, you colonise and live on the planet for about 9 years, then beneath the surface you discover an old precursor (Precursor = an alien race) city and a ship factory. You have enough resources to build 1 ship, which takes about a year (I think it was 10 years total, though it could have been 20) and make your way back to earth via hyperspace. Before you left on the mission there was a war between the alliance of free stars (Which included earth) and the Ur-Quan and their supporters. When you find earth it's been concealed by a slave shield (Which means nothing can enter or exit the planet) and the game is you collecting resources and making allies with the aim of freeing earth (and all the other enslaves species) and defeating the Ur-Quan. I'd have put spoiler alert but that's like the intro screen :P  But it is a good game, I just haven't ever got very far in it. I love it's music though.And one of the races called the Spathi, (So the Spethi will probably end up in it somehow :P

You're very welcome :D

Yeah, I believe it's like a remake of an arcade game (Or arcade style game anyway) It's commonly known as 'The Ur-Quan Masters' as well.

The general plot is you're part of a top secret mission to explore a planet 100 light years away from earth, but you get stranded on the planet, you colonise and live on the planet for about 9 years, then beneath the surface you discover an old precursor (Precursor = an alien race) city and a ship factory. You have enough resources to build 1 ship, which takes about a year (I think it was 10 years total, though it could have been 20) and make your way back to earth via hyperspace. Before you left on the mission there was a war between the alliance of free stars (Which included earth) and the Ur-Quan and their supporters. When you find earth it's been concealed by a slave shield (Which means nothing can enter or exit the planet) and the game is you collecting resources and making allies with the aim of freeing earth (and all the other enslaves species) and defeating the Ur-Quan. I'd have put spoiler alert but that's like the intro screen :P  But it is a good game, I just haven't ever got very far in it. I love it's music though.And one of the races called the Spathi, (So the Spethi will probably end up in it somehow :P

Well that sounds awesome. :)

Yay! :D welcome!

If you don't mind, let me ask.

1. Is this human based or can aliens be a playable charcters(Dumb question but curious)

2.  Are you find with slow replies, I can  post between in 2 minutes to an hour.  Depends with school as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Count me in! <3 :D  

Welcome aboard!

21 minutes ago, Shammy the Shamrock said:

If you don't mind, let me ask.

1. Is this human based or can aliens be a playable charcters(Dumb question but curious)

2.  Are you find with slow replies, I can  post between in 2 minutes to an hour.  Depends with school as well.

No, I don't mind at all! :)  

1. You can be human, alien, a squirrel who has gained opposable thumbs and lost of intelligence, anything you like!

2. I'm fine with replies at any speed, I know how hard it can be to reply at certain times, while other times you're waiting for someone to reply to you. So just reply when you can / when you want to!

P.s. I can start making the thread soon :D  

Welcome aboard!

No, I don't mind at all! :)  

1. You can be human, alien, a squirrel who has gained opposable thumbs and lost of intelligence, anything you like!

2. I'm fine with replies at any speed, I know how hard it can be to reply at certain times, while other times you're waiting for someone to reply to you. So just reply when you can / when you want to!

P.s. I can start making the thread soon :D  

Good!  For some reason I've wanted to be a tiny alien(Like zim or alien hominid) who is a hitchhiker, favorite food are space granola bars and uses weapons out of old alien movies.....weird combination but I like it c:

Good!  For some reason I've wanted to be a tiny alien(Like zim or alien hominid) who is a hitchhiker, favorite food are space granola bars and uses weapons out of old alien movies.....weird combination but I like it c:

Sounds Awesome! :)  

1 hour ago, Shammy the Shamrock said:

I must also ask on time zones.  I live in California time and want to know when everyone else is on.

I live in Wales, so GMT ±0 I think... well it's 11:18 AM as of this post

Yay! Welcome to the crew!

Thank you for your kind welcome! I'm pretty new here (by pretty new, I mean I made my account just ten minutes ago) but I'm a pretty experienced roleplayer so I should catch on very quickly. I thank you for your hospitality!

13 minutes ago, The Doctor said:

Thank you for your kind welcome! I'm pretty new here (by pretty new, I mean I made my account just ten minutes ago) but I'm a pretty experienced roleplayer so I should catch on very quickly. I thank you for your hospitality!

You're very welcome! I'm sure you'll like it here! I know I do! If you have any questions or need any help, I'm always happy to help!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back